Nutraplanet brand supplements.

FataL Flaw

Awards
My usual supplement website has stopped carrying HMB in their "in house" brand. They now only offer it in big name brands at a huge price. This has led me to Nutraplanet.

I was just wondering if nutraplanet tests the purity and quality of the supplements they sell. Any feedback from past customers would be appreciated also. I really want to try HMB and currently nutraplanet is the only site that offers it at a decent price.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My usual supplement website has stopped carrying HMB in their "in house" brand. They now only offer it in big name brands at a huge price. This has led me to Nutraplanet.

I was just wondering if nutraplanet tests the purity and quality of the supplements they sell. Any feedback from past customers would be appreciated also. I really want to try HMB and currently nutraplanet is the only site that offers it at a decent price.
I can vouch for nutra's products,I use the bulk nootropic Piracetm and it definetly does what it says,Sam has his stuff together,and the customer service is great.So i would'nt worry,you can probably post this in the nutraplanet section and Sam will answer your questions.

FataL Flaw

Awards
you can probably post this in the nutraplanet section and Sam will answer your questions.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I didn't realize how many different forums were on this site.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can trust NP. Topnotch products and service.

dd