Vpx?????

1. Cool Vpx?????

Just wondering if you guys wanted to share any experience with these company's prod ucts and  feedback.  I did one cycle of paradeca and decavar and another with T-1, was not happy with the results. Besides leaving a hole in my pocket I consider that I got the same results with less expensive products.

Thanks

2. VPx is right up there with Impact Nutrition and SDI-Labs with scam operations....what a joke of a company

3. I used VPX's Xenabol (5-AA) 120cc back in may/june, and it helped get me pretty ripped....

...I cant complain cuz I got it for free from a friend

LG.
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
    •   

4. I like their clenbutrx which IMHO is the best ECA product on the market. The rest of their stuff sucks as far as I'm concerned

5. Originally posted by phil216
    I like their clenbutrx which IMHO is the best ECA product on the market. The rest of their stuff sucks as far as I'm concerned

Clenbutrx it is  strong Sh**t, try for a week, never again, could not handle the jitters.

6. I use it about 20 mins before I workout and I feel like a madman. I must say I do take some on days I'm exhausted at work. It is really a great product to take before a workout.

7. Originally posted by phil216
    I use it about 20 mins before I workout and I feel like a madman. I must say I do take some on days I'm exhausted at work. It is really a great product to take before a workout.
    I gave my Sh**t to a co-worker, I told her this is strong, her reply: she is high tolerance,  so she try one shot, I stayed so I could see her face after the dose and was so funny when the thing kick in. I  laugh so hard that almost cry. But any event she ended liking the stuff at least for a while,  becuase gave her a lot energy, I warn her not OD, did she listen, hell no, got really sick one day, she triple the dose and now never again using it, she lost a lot weigh, but gained right back. These co-worker are those ones always looking for a quick fix.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vpx 1 Test/eq
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:53 PM
  2. is 1-Test Cypionate by VPX Sports injectable
    By powers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 08:23 AM
  3. A MUST READ for All VPX Haters & Lovers
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9