Biotest Products

hundfuhrer99

Awards
I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this with Biotest products. I've tried Spike, Surge, and even a protein bar they make. Each time, the products caused pain in my chest; actually, my heart.

I'm healthy with no problems, just had a physical. I don't experience chest pain with any other supplement. What gives with Biotest???

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I a lot of people hate on Biotest. I have only tried spike and of course it did nothing for me. The insides of the pill smell and look like poop too.:icon_lol:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Biotest Tribex tasted ****in awfull + smelt wierd, but it increased my libido.. but not worth the money, i won't buy it again.

The Godfather

Awards
I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this with Biotest products. I've tried Spike, Surge, and even a protein bar they make. Each time, the products caused pain in my chest; actually, my heart.

I'm healthy with no problems, just had a physical. I don't experience chest pain with any other supplement. What gives with Biotest???
1 post and you are saying that the protein bar and Surge give you chest pain? I am in no way a Biotest supporter and think that they are over-hyped, over-priced and they rely upon an outrageously fanatical customer base on T-Nation that need some serious psychiatric help at times.

But their protein (Grow!) is supposed to be quite good and their bars also taste wise (price is still stupid) and there is no reason why the bar or a whey hydrosalate based drink would have given you any sort of chest pain on here.

I find it quite suspicious that this is your first post.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established

Alpha Male-works same as any trib product
HotRox- Wasted my money
Spike- It's ok, there's better products for less money
Surge-It's ok, but carboplex and whey is much cheaper!
Grow and Metabolic drive- my absolute favorite protien drinks! (and I've tried em all, MuscleMilk, Nectar, Matrix, Now etc)

While I'm not a huge Biotest fan, I will always buy Grow, nothing else mixes with foods and taste as good imo.

hundfuhrer99

Awards
1 post and you are saying that the protein bar and Surge give you chest pain? I am in no way a Biotest supporter and think that they are over-hyped, over-priced and they rely upon an outrageously fanatical customer base on T-Nation that need some serious psychiatric help at times.

But their protein (Grow!) is supposed to be quite good and their bars also taste wise (price is still stupid) and there is no reason why the bar or a whey hydrosalate based drink would have given you any sort of chest pain on here.

I find it quite suspicious that this is your first post.

Well, Godfather, suspicious as you may be, I was just asking anyone if they experienced what I did. I'm not trying to bag on Biotest or anything; hell, I'll try anything once. I was just curious. Maybe somebody gave you some **** your first post; I was just looking for info, not silly-assed answers.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Biotest's proteins are EXCELLENT. Top quality taste and top quality ingredients. I'm a big fan.

I like Surge because it can almost mask the flavor of HMB and CEE.

I don't use any of their other products.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why am I struggling to find their protein? Not on their website and the big online stores don't care it either.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why am I struggling to find their protein? Not on their website and the big online stores don't care it either.
FROM WHAT i understand.....they made alot of there items exclusive to the T-nation website...only a few of their products are actually sold outside of that website....as for there products....going on my personal use of them.....i took a Alphamale, Carbolin 19 and methoxy 7 stack....and it worked pretty damn good for me.....bulked me up big and fast enough for friends and family to ask if i was on steroids.....but....its a case by case senario...just like any supplement.....what may work for some...may not work for others...

they are also having stock problems.....been waiting for FLAMEOUT to come back in stock for like 6 weeks now....and like 3 flavors of their protein are out also...so..i dont know

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You can only buy Grow on their website store, if you go to t-nation and scroll down a bit there's a big link to the store, but they are out of every friggin flavor:mad:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can only buy Grow on their website store, if you go to t-nation and scroll down a bit there's a big link to the store, but they are out of every friggin flavor:mad:
Only two flavors? BORING haha

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Only two flavors? BORING haha

The Metabolic Drive is what used to be Low Carb Grow, which is more akin to Matrix type of shake. Regular Grow is a MRP, similar to Muscle Milk. Metabolic Drive has some other crazy flavors, their strawberry sucks though and I am pretty much a chocolate man.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I like Spike. No negative side effects like you reported.