Methoxy-TST/TRN AND Activate/Rebound

captain chet

Awards
Here's the deal. I need to be at my fastest and strongest for this Saturday. I have 4 days of Tst/TRN left and a bottle of activate and a bottle of rebound.

I was wondering if starting the activate (and/or the activate and rebound) now while still on the TST and TRN would be beneficial.

Is this a good idea? and if so, anyone have any reccomended doses?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Generally I think the recommendation is to wait one to two weeks into PCT to start the Activate. It has the possibility to be supressive so it could actually decrease your ability to recover during PCT if used too soon. Maybe a DS rep can chime in but this is what I have read.

How did the TST/TRN work out for you? I am planning that cycle June 1st but I have so many goodies that I am having a tough time deciding which to try first!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal. I need to be at my fastest and strongest for this Saturday. I have 4 days of Tst/TRN left and a bottle of activate and a bottle of rebound.

I was wondering if starting the activate (and/or the activate and rebound) now while still on the TST and TRN would be beneficial.

Is this a good idea? and if so, anyone have any reccomended doses?
What activity will you be competing in?This will help us determine what you should do.

captain chet

Awards
its a track and field event, im a sprinter/long jumper.

and to jd, the cycle has worked ourt very nicely. for what i needed it for, was to keep on pounds and strength while doing sprint workouts, it worked great, ive noticed some muscle gains but lots of days i feel dead untill i get active. this was a WAY better stack than the superdrol i used due to superdrol cramping my calves way too bad to even run. this i could do all my workouts well and get in the gym and lift.

thedon3534

Awards
Generally I think the recommendation is to wait one to two weeks into PCT to start the Activate. It has the possibility to be supressive so it could actually decrease your ability to recover during PCT if used too soon. Maybe a DS rep can chime in but this is what I have read.

How did the TST/TRN work out for you? I am planning that cycle June 1st but I have so many goodies that I am having a tough time deciding which to try first!
From postcycletherapy.com

ActivaTe - Should be used starting the last wk or 2 wks of a cycle and continued for no longer than 8 total weeks into PCT. 6 weeks seems perfect to me. The first and last week of dosing should consist of a half dose, and the weeks in between full doses. It's okay to take more than the full dose too because it's effects are non-toxic and dose dependent.​

captain chet

Awards
From postcycletherapy.com

ActivaTe - Should be used starting the last wk or 2 wks of a cycle and continued for no longer than 8 total weeks into PCT. 6 weeks seems perfect to me. The first and last week of dosing should consist of a half dose, and the weeks in between full doses. It's okay to take more than the full dose too because it's effects are non-toxic and dose dependent.​
BEAUTIFUL!! You are by far the man! Thanks, if anyone else has any input please chime in.