Lipoderm-Y use

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've read and read about this product and I still can't find the answer I'm looking for. Anyway what I'd like to know is if you can apply the Lipoderm-Y to more than one area of the body at a time. Can the body effectively confront all that fat at once, or should you target one area at a time. My girl is using it and she's applying it right now to inner thighs, and wants to also use on hips. Should she use on inner thighs for x amount of days and hips x amount of days or just apply to both areas? Anyone with knowledge on the subject please write.
:confused:

Bone

Awards
Ummm Im not an expert on Lipoderm-Y but Im pretty sure it doesnt spot reduce ;) If thats what shes looking for then NO product will do that.

Peace

Bone

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm, i thought people said it was legit...?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it does effectively "spot-reduce" through alpha 2 receptors in the skin. Read more about it at avant's site. You could do more than one area at a time, just depends on how much you are applying and how thin you spread it. I would concentrate on one at a time IMO, and get prep H gel to combat the water retention that will accompany it from Yohimbine. Hope that helps

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It is legit I've used it before with great results. But I just used it on one area. Spot reduction is a reality and is very possible with this product. You just have to eat and train right. Thanks Jweave

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Anyone with knowledge on the subject please write.
From Par's QandA on the Lipoderm-Y product page:

3) Use only 1 Large area at a time, or several small areas at a time, for the reason in which you can only utilize so many of the stored calories being released via LipoDerm, and if you release to many, those for which are not burned will be redeposited. one large are can consist of the thighs/hips/buttocks or the abs/lower-back/obliques (or any combination thereof).
Link to the page: Lipoderm-Y QandA Page

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Ummm Im not an expert on Lipoderm-Y but Im pretty sure it doesnt spot reduce
And from the same product QandA page on Lipoderm-Y from the link I posted above:

Q: Spot reducing is a sham. Don’t we all know that?

A: o_nly if you consider everyone to be just as ignorant to the matter as you are. Let us look at it another way (and we will make this simple, without going into scientific detail). When you take in less calories then you body burns, then you have a deficit in which regards your body may make up for the deficit via an increase in fat burned. Weight may not be lost in a proportional manner, that is, you may lose more weight from your arms and legs than you will your abs and hips.

However for all purposes, you are in a way “spot reducing.” Several areas o_n your body are now having an overall decrease of girth due to this caloric deficit. The “spot reduction,” is an effect, and not a cause. Now, for the misconception for which you have stated, this stems from the fact that most assume that spot reduction means the elimination of fat from given area with the use of a magical crème which burns the fat without a cause.

There is not effect without a cause. In the first example, the cause was a caloric deficit in which case the body balanced that deficit via the release of stored fat. Fat was released from certain “spots.” In this second case, people expect to use o_ne of many farcical products that melt fat o_n contact, seemingly without initiating a cause to product the effect. How can this fat magically melt away upon contact with this substance? Where do those calories go?

With the exception of the Topical Yohimbine hcl products that preceded Lipoderm-Y that did not address the issue of systemic uptake (overall distribution into the blood stream), the other “topical fat burner,” were nothing more than diuretics. Yet, Lipoderm does not spot reduce in the sense for which we get an effect (girth reduction), without a cause.

This is why people continue to say that “spot reduction” is a sham, without considering the matters for which they are speaking of. Think of it this way, instead of internal events releasing the stores of fat in order to be burned, this can be done externally with products such as Lipoderm-Y. If a caloric deficit is present, then the end result will be fat released, and then burned (and for which regards, the adipose tissue in that area will decrease in girth).

Instead of reducing your calories, and then internally waiting for your body to release fat from those areas (and the stubborn areas are either the last to go, or they stand stagnant), Lipoderm-Y releases the fat from the areas of applications, and when combined with a caloric deficit, then alas, o_ne can “spot-reduce.” But this is most certainly not a miracle, nor is it an effect without a cause. When o_ne consumes ECA stacks, and loses fat, o_ne does indeed “reduce” several areas of certain “parts” of their body, and in essence, such areas have been “spot-reduced.” Lipoderm-Y just makes that reduction more precise in those areas that stand their ground even when an overall decrease of Adipose tissue is occurring.
You might also want to read the customer feedback on Lipoderm-Y: Lipoderm-Y Results and Feedback

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ShadowJack for the links to info. There is no magic lotion or pill but there are things to help with problem area's. I have set up a program if you will so she will be in caloric def. and she is doing 40 min of cardio 4 days/week and lifting 3 days/week. She's really busting her ass because it getting to be beach weather, she's thin already but you know how girls are.

Bone

Awards
Well, I trust you guys, BUT I dont believe in spot reduction. The avant page can say anything it wants, I need to have proof for myself I guess.

Peace

Bone

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try it ;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I trust you guys, BUT I dont believe in spot reduction. The avant page can say anything it wants, I need to have proof for myself I guess.

Peace

Bone
I tend to agree, but I'm all for other people spending $$ and reporting the results :D ... seems they advocate low carb/keto and serious calorie defecit for "best results"... is this what most people do who see results from it? weave? jminis?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin

I tend to agree, but I'm all for other people spending $$ and reporting the results :D ... seems they advocate low carb/keto and serious calorie defecit for "best results"... is this what most people do who see results from it? weave? jminis?
I didn't do keto, but ran a calorie deficit of about 500 cals/day. The only problem with my trial was I was at too high a bf%, but I want to try it again when I'm leaner. I got decent results, but it is definitely better for leaner people with "trouble spots" IMO.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use keto either but was about 600 caloire deficit/day. My body fat % is never to high, I'm blessed with a speedy metabolism. I was about 7% when I took it and used it for the abdominal areas. I'm not exactly sure what my bf% was when I was done but my abs were def poking out and well defined. It's also helps that I do tree work and am in the sun burning cals all day. Late

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for the replies buds :D might give it a go at some point for shits and giggles.

institutional

Awards
i always piss people off when i talk about lipo Y. but i did take it and had no results what so ever. I didnt reduce my calories, i was more or less just maintaining. i am lean, and all i wanted to do was lose a little fat deposits on the lateral pecs. but i had no results.

of course not, silly me!!! i have to reduce my total cal intake by about 600 or more to be in a huge caloric deficit. i thought it would work for me. nope, because i would have to go on a huge drastic diet!!

but if i starve myself like avant wants me to do-------wont i lose body fat anyways? hmmm, something to think about. so before everyone here touts it as the next miracle supplement, please try it, dont just listen to the manufacturers.

btw--i have been cutting since jan. and this titty fat is now gone, thanks to lower carbs, eca, and cardio. so please i dont want to hear about stubborn fat. just work it out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
First off 600 cal lower is not a huge amount. Second it sucks that it didn't work for you but i wonder did u do any cardio while taking it. the only reason I'm asking is because you didn't say. Also what was your bf%. If it's too high the product will not make that big of a difference. Anyway I have done very similar programs every summer to cut my bf% in attempt to get the abs showin. I always had decent success until I started taking Lip-Y. I applied it to my abs and sure enough about 4 or 5 days after i finished the bottle my abs showed like never before. The water weight left and the usual small pouch in the lower ab for the first time was completey gone. Like I said my cardio and eating was similar if not the same as before but I had better results. This is why I recommend this product.
Late.

institutional

Awards
yes i did do cardio when i took lipo y. 3 times a week, 40 mins or so. btw i was at the time about 9%bf. basically i was on a maintenance diet. i wasnt in a caloric deficit like avant suggests. so my bad there. but i dont see the point in taking this product if im in a neg cal balance cuz obviously i would lose fat anyways. ive heard very mixed feedback on this product anyways.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well,
Maybe this product is a little like creatine. Not everyone reacts to it. Everyone's different so I hope you find something that works. But a majority of the people I have spoken with have had success. Late

institutional

Awards
Well,
Maybe this product is a little like creatine. Not everyone reacts to it. Everyone's different so I hope you find something that works. But a majority of the people I have spoken with have had success. Late
i found what works- discipline, a good diet, and cardio.