Rumble in the Jungle log

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok another corney title but I am always trying to entertain. I guess Grunt has the market cornered on the good titles though.

Anyway this is going to be my Jungle Warfare log.

Now keep in mind that this lod of JW is during PCT (as ALRI had indicated it can be used as an adjunct during PCT or a standalone). I know that will skew results but you guys will have tons of logs from other bros that will be taking the JW by itself.

For those of you who do not know I have just finished a run of TST for Bioscience and I am also trying out IBE's GH Fragment during my Great Cut.

So to sum it all up my PCT will consist of

JW 1 cap 3 times per day

GH Frag 200mcgs per day 5 on 2 off

Toremifene Starting at 120mgs per day and decreasing as PCT progresses

At night time some Fenugreek to keep the boys happy.

I will be updating almost daily and once a week I will give states/measurements.

I received my JW today and took my first cap so far.

Here we go.

Mr.50

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice job on the tst log, I'm sure this will be just as good. I'm interested in your feelings on the toremifen as much as the jungle warfare. On paper its looks like a solid pct, hope it works out for you.

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup Mr.50, looking foward to hear how well this pct combo works for you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jesus - you are starting to log more stuff than even I.
:blink:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is my renewed focus on training since I have finally decided that this is the summer I will get truely ripped one way or the other!

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today's Measurements

PCT day Four, Day three on Jungle Warfare,

Weight 204.5 down 1.5 from last week

Chest 48 in
Shoulders 53.5 in
R. Thigh 25.5
L.Thigh 25.25
R.Calf 16.25
L. Calf 16.25
R.Bicep 17.5
L.Bicep 17.25
Waist 35.75 in
Umbilicus 36.5 in

Last Measurements
4/23/06

Chest 48.5
Shoulders 53.5
R.Bicep 17.75in
L. Bicep 17.5
R.Thigh 25.75
L.Thigh 25.25
R. Calf 16.25
L.Calf 16.25
Waist 36 in
Umbilicus 37 in

So overall maintenenct is going ok. Libido is still a bit in the toiled compared to before TST but it is not too bad and almost seems less relted to test levels directly then to test/cortisol ratio type symptoms since I just fee fatigued and slightly overtrained. I need to reduce my training intensity and/or volume this week since it is PCT. I definately noticed a drop off in strength and stamina.

All in all though at least waist size went down still as I am still focusing on getting ripped up for summer. Also this is only day three on the JW and only Day 4 of PCT so I am sure it will take some time to get back into form.

Mr.50

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey - wouldn't it be a good idea for an anti-cortisol supp????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe you are right! Looks like another order going out somewhere.

Actually I do have some RETAIn on hand but the p-Tyramine gives me some heart flutters so I am not sure.

I may just order some androtriol from Custon and do a trans d but right now with how much running around I have to do it may be a real pain in the a##

Mr.50

Hey - wouldn't it be a good idea for an anti-cortisol supp????

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whoops.
I had hoped you just forgot to type what you were taking.

If you go the trans bAET, you might try what I'm going to do (at some point) and fill the rest of the bottle with DHEA. It couldn't hurt in the cort. reduction dept.

I guess you'd just have to make sure not to "get up and go" right after your shower so you don't sweat it off.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of JW's attributes is as an anti-catabolic agent. At least that's what the write-up highlights state. Take it for what it's worth..... you may not need an anti-cort supp.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Meh.

I'd still go with an anit-cortisol supplement myself.
I'd just Jungle Fever....I mean Warefare as a RXT/Reloaded replacement.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for gains-sake that's probably the best bet. But wouldn't it be nice if JW was a replacement for not only RX but also LX. That could save a little mula for PCT ancillaries.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at it's price - it should be.

With RXT at around $20 and LX at like $33 - JW will be slightly less.

I would hope that DHEA + JW would have enough cortisol reducing properites that you wouldn't need an LX - that would come out cheaper.

I suppose we'd need someone to run a LX PCT then a JW PCT.
Hmmm....
I might volunteer myself.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In the interest of not spending more money I decided to add in 2 caps per day of RETAIN. So far no side effects.

I have to say that today was the 5th day of PCT and the 4th day on JW and I started to notice some things yesterday.

My libido is back and it is back in a weird way. I can be totally not thinking of sex and then something pops into my head and I feel out of control like I have to get laid or else I will go crazy. It is sort of like regular libido but it is a sneak attack libido. I hope it only happens around my girl so that I don't make any bad choices. :run:

Anyway it is a plus but a surprise to be so sudden.

The boys are coming back in size but they are not quite there yet.

Anyway all pluses at this point.

Mr.50

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good...ill be following this log with great interest...good luck.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear Mr. 50, libido increase is always a plus. As for the Retain, just space them out accordingly and everything should be fine. I've done Retain in the past and found that if I take each dose 4-6hrs after the last and avoiding any caffeine containing products, the stimulation effect is unnoticeable. P-tyramine is a lot stronger then people give it credit for.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well so far now I am 8 days into PCT and I feel fully recovered. The buys are right back up to size and maybe a little bigger. This could be the JW but it is more likely the TOR in my opinion. Of course the intensise libido surges have not subsided either though so that makes me suspect that the JW is having a more profound effect in stimulating libido the the actual size recovery produced by the TOR.

Now all this seems great except for a couple of things, I have been extrememly fatigued, I feel like I am really losing size, and strength has dropped significantly.

I am going to take a week of active rest next week (this is the 8th week of Bobo's Deluxe Weight Loss Program) be for resuming the second 8weeks of the Deluxe Weight Loss program.

I will have a weigh in and measurements for you guys on Sunday so then we will know just how much size I may have lost. also there is the distinct possibility that the JW has not really kicked in yet as this is only the 7th day taking the JW.

Mr.50

Great to hear Mr. 50, libido increase is always a plus. As for the Retain, just space them out accordingly and everything should be fine. I've done Retain in the past and found that if I take each dose 4-6hrs after the last and avoiding any caffeine containing products, the stimulation effect is unnoticeable. P-tyramine is a lot stronger then people give it credit for.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys here are the updates for 5/7/06

Today is day 11 of PCT, day 10 of JW, and multiple weeks into my Fragment run (see link below for that log). Also today would be the 1st day of the ninth week on Bobo's Deluxe Weight Loss Program but I am taking a week off after completing 8 weeks. I will still be eating clean and working out this week but just not as restrictive on the diet and lower volume and intensity on the workouts. Next week I will continue with another 8 week run of the program.

Measurements:

Chest 47.5 in
Shoulders 53.5 in
R.Bicep 17 1/8 in
L. Bicep 17 in
R. Calf 16.25 in
L. Calf 16.25 in
R. Thigh 25.5 in
L. Thigh 25.5 in
Waist 36 in
Umbilicus 36.25 in

Weight 203 lbs.

Fat loss is still progressing. As I have gotten into the JW a little bit longer it seems as if it has slowed the progression of the muscle loss or stopped it as the trend in size loss was not as drastic as last week. Diet and Exercise were 100% again this week.

Libido is still very good for only 11 days into PCT and the boys look larger then normal :) .

Strength was off again the last three workouts I have had but by Friday I was starting to get a pump during my workout that seemed like the type of pump you get when on.

Nothing else to note really except that my acne has gotten a bit worse in the last week but that could be from the test boost due to the TOR.

Mr.50

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50?

Hello?

What up botha?

Come back!

I'll even cook you up a title for your next thread! :p

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump bro. Some problems on this end (personal life/family) I will definately try to update again in the next day or two. Sorry for the slack participation but I guess life happens sometimes.

Mr.50

Mr. 50?

Hello?

What up botha?

Come back!

I'll even cook you up a title for your next thread! :p

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump bro. Some problems on this end (personal life/family) I will definately try to update again in the next day or two. Sorry for the slack participation but I guess life happens sometimes.

Mr.50
Hey 50.
We're here when you can. Good luck with everything. You've got my support man.
M-

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er thanks for all of the support.

Ok guys. Sorry I have been slacking on the posting. I have really had some complex stuff going on all at the same time in my personal life. Last wek was my 4th and final week on Jungle Warfare. Overall it was a good experience with steady positive effects. For me it did not live up to the claims but REMEMBER I was in PCT and also experiencing some upheaval in my training schedule. Libido was boosted throughout but with a pleasent randomness to it, so one second you were at normal libido level and then all of a sudden it was all that I could think about.

As far as measurments go I took them tonight so they are a couple days post but still useful.

Chest 47 in (down)
Shoulders 53.75 in (up)
R. Bicep 17.25 in
L. Bicep 17.0 in
R. Calve 16.5 in
L. Calve 16.25 in
R. THigh 25.25 in
L. Thigh 25.0 in
Umbilicus 36 in
Waist 35.5 in

Weight 203.

So overall weight stayed the same and most measurements hovered aroung the same either slightly higher or lower. Not bad overall for a PCT run after my TST cycle and lots of personal problems.

Again sorry to all of you that I was quite slack on this one but sometime life really interferes with what we want to do and our responsibilities to those in our lives take over.

I would be happy to answer any questions you guys may have.

Mr.50

choco

Awards
mr. 50, our lifes should be the first thing to look at, this should be the priority, not these forums! thats ok ! i hope all problems are better today for you !!!!

so whats your final opinion on jungle warfare? any sides from it? and do you think it will result in some size gains if taken for 8 or 12 weeks? (not in an pct)

best regards

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think Choco that JW is a very solid product. I think that if it was used for 8-12 weeks with a diet that was tuned in and a tuned in training program, and not during PCT, I think that a weight gain of 5 pounds lbm would be a reasonable expectation. Which for a non hormonal product is phenominal. Also, please keep in mind that this would be coupled with a positive subjective experience such as increased libido rather then decrease as seen with some other otc products.

Mr.50

mr. 50, our lifes should be the first thing to look at, this should be the priority, not these forums! thats ok ! i hope all problems are better today for you !!!!

so whats your final opinion on jungle warfare? any sides from it? and do you think it will result in some size gains if taken for 8 or 12 weeks? (not in an post cycle therapy)

best regards

choco

Awards
thanks for your input ! i think i will wait and read some more logs because im only 23 so i will see if this will work for me with naturally high test levels too ! :think:

or im going to make a 6weeker with turinabol and then use jungle warfare for 8 or 12 weeks in my pct. i must see....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are making progress and still doing well try to wait as long as possible before using the turinabol. It is relatively mild but once you cross that bridge it is really hard to turn back. Good luck.

Mr.50
thanks for your input ! i think i will wait and read some more logs because im only 23 so i will see if this will work for me with naturally high test levels too ! :think:

or im going to make a 6weeker with turinabol and then use jungle warfare for 8 or 12 weeks in my post cycle therapy. i must see....

choco

Awards
yes i know i know :sad:
a year ago a have used metenolon enantate for 10 weeks then i had to break up the cycle because of very high blood pressure and i thought i dont want to use any more steroids in the future.... but u know whats the feeling when "on" and the gains and all... (i have only used 200mg/e7d)....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So how do you like the JW overall so far? I tried Scivation's Anagen in PCT and it was pretty cool mainly for just the mood enhancing effects. Allowed me to be a little more lively in the gym and although it is almost impossible to measure the anabolism of a product in PCT when you are taking a million things, I do believe it had some effect. I was taking 4-5 pills LX per day to help with cortisol in the first week.

Although after I posted that study about tren and test both lowered cortisol levels on cycle, I probably won't do this again.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I think Choco that JW is a very solid product. I think that if it was used for 8-12 weeks with a diet that was tuned in and a tuned in training program, and not during post cycle therapy, I think that a weight gain of 5 pounds lbm would be a reasonable expectation. Which for a non hormonal product is phenominal. Also, please keep in mind that this would be coupled with a positive subjective experience such as increased libido rather then decrease as seen with some other otc products.

Mr.50
Thanks for the feedback but for me, 5 pounds of lean mass in 8-12 weeks is not phenomenal by any means --hormonal or not. That would be 1 pound of lean mass every 2-3 weeks which is easily attainable with a good diet and no supps at all.

choco

Awards
Thanks for the feedback but for me, 5 pounds of lean mass in 8-12 weeks is not phenomenal by any means --hormonal or not. That would be 1 pound of lean mass every 2-3 weeks which is easily attainable with a good diet and no supps at all.
man when this is your point of view, everyone would look like ronny ... :afro:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What, you can only gain 125 lbs of LBM per 5 years? What a wuss!!!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
What, you can only gain 125 lbs of LBM per 5 years? What a wuss!!!
You do have a point. I retract my statement but I still dont think that a 5 pound LBM gain in 8-12 weeks is phenomenal.

If it was 5 pounds per 12 weeks, that would be about 100 pounds per 5 years. Going from 140-240 is not impossible given perfect diet and training for 5 years straight.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I think all of this depends on your age and how close you are to your genetic potential.

Mr.50

You do have a point. I retract my statement but I still dont think that a 5 pound LBM gain in 8-12 weeks is phenomenal.

If it was 5 pounds per 12 weeks, that would be about 100 pounds per 5 years. Going from 140-240 is not impossible given perfect diet and training for 5 years straight.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

True. Hey where did you go to college?