Low dosing Rebound XT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Low dosing Rebound XT

Would taking a reduced dosage of Rebound XT (say 1 cap per day) be an effective way to manage excess estrogen without incurring the negative side effects such as joint pain and libido reduction?

I appreciate the testosterone boosting properties would also be reduced, but I'm only considering taking ATD as an addition to ActivaTe purely for estrogen management. I will add PowerFull to this stack to obtain the testosterone boost. Will the low dose Rebound XT be sufficient to control estrogen without sides in this setting?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi
    Would taking a reduced dosage of Rebound XT (say 1 cap per day) be an effective way to manage excess estrogen without incurring the negative side effects such as joint pain and libido reduction?

I appreciate the testosterone boosting properties would also be reduced, but I'm only considering taking ATD as an addition to ActivaTe purely for estrogen management. I will add PowerFull to this stack to obtain the testosterone boost. Will the low dose Rebound XT be sufficient to control estrogen without sides in this setting?
    MORE than enough... Why do you think your going to have estrogen sides with those product?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    MORE than enough... Why do you think your going to have estrogen sides with those product?

Adams
    I don't doubt that Rebound XT can control estrogen - if anything I am concerned that it controls estrogen too well. My question however is concerned with whether it is possible to achieve moderation rather than elimination of estrogen by reducing the dose back to just one capsule per day, and thus hopefully avoid the negative side effects.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. low dose bread and butter 1st cycle opinions
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 05:36 PM
  2. Low dose vs. high dose
    By DmitryWI in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:36 PM
  3. M1T - Low Dose/Longer Period
    By Bing Crosby in forum Anabolics