Low dosing Rebound XT

Kiwi

Awards
Would taking a reduced dosage of Rebound XT (say 1 cap per day) be an effective way to manage excess estrogen without incurring the negative side effects such as joint pain and libido reduction?

I appreciate the testosterone boosting properties would also be reduced, but I'm only considering taking ATD as an addition to ActivaTe purely for estrogen management. I will add PowerFull to this stack to obtain the testosterone boost. Will the low dose Rebound XT be sufficient to control estrogen without sides in this setting?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would taking a reduced dosage of Rebound XT (say 1 cap per day) be an effective way to manage excess estrogen without incurring the negative side effects such as joint pain and libido reduction?

I appreciate the testosterone boosting properties would also be reduced, but I'm only considering taking ATD as an addition to ActivaTe purely for estrogen management. I will add PowerFull to this stack to obtain the testosterone boost. Will the low dose Rebound XT be sufficient to control estrogen without sides in this setting?
MORE than enough... Why do you think your going to have estrogen sides with those product?

Adams

Kiwi

Awards
MORE than enough... Why do you think your going to have estrogen sides with those product?

Adams
I don't doubt that Rebound XT can control estrogen - if anything I am concerned that it controls estrogen too well. My question however is concerned with whether it is possible to achieve moderation rather than elimination of estrogen by reducing the dose back to just one capsule per day, and thus hopefully avoid the negative side effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goalinmind Anabolics 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 15
Supplements 1
AnonyMoose Supplements 9
Supplements 5