HRT+Activate+Rebound XT

anatolian

Awards
Hello, this is my first post and I wanted to start out by saying I really like this site, lots of great info and curtious people.
I will try to make this brief I am 31 years old and recently had my first blood test (I checked everything by the way) and was diagnosed with low test. I am now on a gel that is made by a compounder for me. My question is could someone on HRT still take the NHA stack to get the most out of my nat. test, now that I have everything back to normal. This is vague I am sure, I was just trying not to drag on, if you need to know more(I am sure you will) please ask me anything so I can get a handle on what's going on.

Thanks.

anatolian

Awards
No response? I am burned out on talking to doctors about supplements, they never seem to support that unless they are prescribing it. Does anyone have any input?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the NHA stack could help you out,how low were your total test levels?Also USP's Powerfull is a nice test booster you could incorporate in with the RXT and Activate.Are you still on the test gel?

anatolian

Awards
I think the NHA stack could help you out,how low were your total test levels?Also USP's Powerfull is a nice test booster you could incorporate in with the RXT and Activate.Are you still on the test gel?
Thankyou for the response I was begining to thank I was out of luck. I do not have the results in front of me, but the number was 386, and the endo said I should be in the 800's. I am still on the gel, unfortunately I will be on it for ever. I am very interested in trying to really take advantage of my nat. test know that I have it atleast back to normal. I will gladly look into Powefull. One question you mention stacking them together correct?, all three?
Thankyou.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for the response I was begining to thank I was out of luck. I do not have the results in front of me, but the number was 386, and the endo said I should be in the 800's. I am still on the gel, unfortunately I will be on it for ever. I am very interested in trying to really take advantage of my nat. test know that I have it atleast back to normal. I will gladly look into Powefull. One question you mention stacking them together correct?, all three?
Thankyou.
Yeah you can use both because they are two different coumpounds,well the base line refence level for test is 300-1000 ngs/ml so you are low but i have seen worse,if i were you i would look into the HRT injections,the gel is extremely low dosed and very inconsistent from day to day on how much gets into circulation,but definetly look into the products i mentioned they should help you out.

anatolian

Awards
Yeah you can use both because they are two different coumpounds,well the base line refence level for test is 300-1000 ngs/ml so you are low but i have seen worse,if i were you i would look into the HRT injections,the gel is extremely low dosed and very inconsistent from day to day on how much gets into circulation,but definetly look into the products i mentioned they should help you out.
Thanks again, I have the gel made at a compounders specifically for me, I should be getting another test soon, saliva I think to see where I am at test wise.
My understanding was the shots are more inconsistant, atleast the compounder said so, his reasoning was the shots get absorbed real fast creating a greater chance for a rebound of other hormones. That makes more sense when he explains it, haha.
This is great stuff, I see I have alot of reading to do, you have been very helpfull and I am going to start studying what you have suggested, thanks again.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, I have the gel made at a compounders specifically for me, I should be getting another test soon, saliva I think to see where I am at test wise.
My understanding was the shots are more inconsistant, atleast the compounder said so, his reasoning was the shots get absorbed real fast creating a greater chance for a rebound of other hormones. That makes more sense when he explains it, haha.
This is great stuff, I see I have alot of reading to do, you have been very helpfull and I am going to start studying what you have suggested, thanks again.
Well the absorption rate depends on the ester attached to the test molecule and also how often your doc would do injections,but i hope everything goes well for you and glad i could help.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to raise your natural testosterone until after they quit testing you to figure out your dosing. You want them to give you as much as possible. Then after they are done figuring out dosing, then you can try raising your natural testosterone, ActiveTE will work on natural or artifical testosterone. RXT will fight back the suppression of natural testosterone from the Artifical testosterone and should raise natural testosterone. Most people start noticing libido issues if they take more 50 mg of RXT a day.

anatolian

Awards
You don't want to raise your natural testosterone until after they quit testing you to figure out your dosing. You want them to give you as much as possible. Then after they are done figuring out dosing, then you can try raising your natural testosterone, ActiveTE will work on natural or artifical testosterone. RXT will fight back the suppression of natural testosterone from the Artifical testosterone and should raise natural testosterone. Most people start noticing libido issues if they take more 50 mg of RXT a day.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I am going to wait until they get me back to normal, I take a test in about 2 weeks or so to see where I am, at that time thanks to ripped I am going to ask about shots instead, my compounder and I have had this discussion but I am not convinced know the gel is the way to go, well I have atleast 2 more weeks to do some reading.
It's the perfect day for that here, thunderstorms like crazy.
Thanks again, back to the books.