Methoxy-7? (biotest)

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
My room mate had a bottle left of Methoxy-7, before he throws it it out i thought i wanted to ask you guys about if it useful or useless. I can only find information about the new tst variant not methoxy-7.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I was going to send you a link but I have not posted enough.. Go to PhoenixAthetic.com

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It's all hype. I had a bottle of Methoxy-7 and noticed nothing from it (This was the old methoxy 7) besides a lighter wallet. You'd be better of trying scivation's anagen or taking straight ecdy. Methoxy-isoflavone kinda floundered because it was underdosed in products. Just my $0.02.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's all hype. I had a bottle of Methoxy-7 and noticed nothing from it (This was the old methoxy 7) besides a lighter wallet. You'd be better of trying scivation's anagen or taking straight ecdy. Methoxy-isoflavone kinda floundered because it was underdosed in products. Just my $0.02.
Yup crap IMO.

over 50

Awards
I tryed Methoxy 7 and ,for me,it did just what it said. It made my muscles feel harder longer. It never promised an increased in muscle. Since eveybody's different,maybe it would do something for you. Just don't expect what it doesn't promised. Besides, it's a freebie-you really don't have anything to loose.

cubbybear

Awards
Some say they liked it but personally back when I tried it, I didn't get anything at all out of it. That was a few years ago and I bought it because of the hype. Just one of those supplements that didn't seem to pan out. But it won't hurt you, so if it's not expired and it's free you may as well use it up if you want to try it.