Stacking with TRN

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm partway through my first cycle of Mega-TRN. And I'm liking my gains. Anyhow, I'm going to have enough left for about 2 weeks at 4mg per day.

Since that doesn't seem like enough to get much accomplished, I was wondering if any of you guys had a recommendation of what to stack it with for a future cycle. I've been looking around, definitely looking into Pher-plex, halodrol, superdrol,or methoxy tst. Just wondering if any has had more success with one over the other, and if you thought one was better for the money.

Thanks for any help/criticism you might give.

For reference: I'm 5'8" 175lbs ~10bf%
Currently on my first cycle (TRN solo)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4mg is great, all you need to do is bump up your Protein, and some complex carbs thats all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stacking with superdrol right now got a log going under reviews I am loving it

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Not real sure what you can do with 2 weeks worth. You could maybe get some prop and do a 6 week cycle of prop, and run the first 2 weeks of that. Or you could just use it as a bridge between a test e/cyp cycle and your pct. Just an idea. :blink:

mike21886

Awards
You could buy another bottle and run two more cycles.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could buy another bottle and run two more cycles.
Or you could try stacking with some other compound. Ryan was using only 3mg a day solo, so 2mg for 4 weeks with another compound is going to have some affect.

But, I'd still pick up another bottle because TRN is so good.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or you could try stacking with some other compound. Ryan was using only 3mg a day solo, so 2mg for 4 weeks with another compound is going to have some affect.

But, I'd still pick up another bottle because TRN is so good.
So true,TRN rules!!!:twisted: :woohoo:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skimming through some of the threads, and saw someone suggest stacking TRN with ergomax LMG.

Anyone see any benefits in stacking two progestins?

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you wish to accomplish. I find it very stackable otherwise. PP stacks well, and of course there is Methoxy-TST claiming to be built to stack with the TRN. We also have ZOL which stacks with almost anything and non methyl as well. Do some more searches and you will find examples.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was skimming through some of the threads, and saw someone suggest stacking TRN with ergomax LMG.

Anyone see any benefits in stacking two progestins?
Ergo max is not a progestin, Max lmg is.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ergomax - 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Max LMG- 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Ergo Max is a methylated steriod, very similar to Phera Plex.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thank you Idunk42, Being the Phera Plex P-I-M-P that I am. Ergo is a nicely formulated matrix of the DMT isomers, whereas Phera is straight DMT.
Max LMG was made to be stacked with Ergo Max, and when Ergo got pulled, it was supposed to be a nice mass builder for most. Problem is with Max is that some people liked it, and some lost major Libido, and got a lil cranky... But all in all it seems good for anybody who is looking for a mild ph.

megadose

Awards

so they are both completely different compounds or is ergo just the methylated version of max lmg. Sorry not good with chemistry.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so they are both completely different compounds or is ergo just the methylated version of max lmg. Sorry not good with chemistry.
Two totally different compunds. I know you are not good with chemistry and all, are you planning to run these compounds? Because if so, there are some essentials you need to know about Ph/PS/AAS structures, so you won't screw yourself, or get screwed from your source.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/1755-steroid-profiles-courtesy-big-cat.html

thats one good sticky to start with. In addition try searching around for old posts with ALR explaining effective dosages.

megadose

Awards
Two totally different compunds. I know you are not good with chemistry and all, are you planning to run these compounds? Because if so, there are some essentials you need to know about Ph/PS/AAS structures, so you won't screw yourself, or get screwed from your source.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/1755-steroid-profiles-courtesy-big-cat.html

thats one good sticky to start with. In addition try searching around for old posts with ALR explaining effective dosages.
no never thought using them at all, just didn't interest me as much as mega trn, pp, sd, hd, prostano. Just curious, thought they were same for some reason. thanks for clearing up.BTW do any good links that can give info on chemistry.

megadose

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/1755-steroid-profiles-courtesy-big-cat.html[/URL]

link didn' say any about ergo, max lmg

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is correct, Ergo is DMT which is written in great detail by ALR, and Anabolic Xtreme. I was just giving you a ref point with the dif. between test and progetins, AI, SERMS, and Thyroid analogues...

megadose

Awards
That is correct, Ergo is DMT which is written in great detail by ALR, and Anabolic Xtreme. I was just giving you a ref point with the dif. between test and progetins, AI, SERMS, and Thyroid analogues...
thanks. so max lmg is what?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A weak progestin, similar to Deca and Tren. For some it works for others it does not. DMT is a Test derivative, dont know the exact nomecalture, I am quite sure Klaus, Alpine, Dr. D, SKYE, or Anabolic Xtreme have posted it and broke its derivatives down.

gbody

Awards
Ahhhh I love all this ph talk..hmm for big gains stack with pp or sd...or use tst and be happy..

bigfucer

Awards
Ahhhh I love all this ph talk..hmm for big gains stack with pp or sd...or use tst and be happy..
using it in conj with phera plex for a 6 weeks stack. using trn to clean up the gains i have made. i will keep u posted to as to the gains that i make