Clenbutrx. Do you remember?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one here who misses liquid clenbutrx!?! That stuff used to suck the fat right out of my system. I am not a fan of VPX by any means but that junk worked!! I rarely use ephedra but I would give a finger if anybody still produced that stuff. Does anybody remember that ****e or am I showing my age?? :(

HeIsLegend

Awards
never heard of it but if it sucks the fat out of your system gimme some =)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one here who misses liquid clenbutrx!?! That stuff used to suck the fat right out of my system. I am not a fan of VPX by any means but that junk worked!! I rarely use ephedra but I would give a finger if anybody still produced that stuff. Does anybody remember that ****e or am I showing my age?? :(
VPX is selling it again. They've slapped on new labels so that the dosing is under the guidelines won in that lawsuit and are only selling it out of one supplement store in Flordia....and it's spendy.....but if you're willing to give a finger, then you'd probably be willing to fork over the cash. I don't think I can post a link because of board rules but if you go to the VPX website, you can find out how to order.

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am not seeing it on VPX's website.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I am not seeing it on VPX's website.
They published notice of the sale in their e-newsletter. I had heard good stuff about the product so even called the Florida sup store about placing an order but it was too spendy for me. Check their forums. (probably pills and potions section).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that was the worst tasting **** ever lol but it kicked in the quickest of any fatburner i've ever taken

HeIsLegend

Awards
hmm this stuff sounds good but how much money we talking about

hotsauce

Your right bro, that stuff kick major A$$. You can or least could get it from a company in Miami, it's $90 a pop but well worth it in my opinion. I just popped a bottle open on Monday :woohoo:

I bought 5 bottles when I first heard they were back on the market. P.M. me and I'll send you the info, but I "heard" they were going to stop production but I'll help you in anyway I can.

Sauce......

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I loved that stuff! Expensive, but I liked it even though it was VPX.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
That stuff was horrible. I remember my older brother had a bottle of it and was using it, and he said "try this stuff dan, its great". I smelled it, and it was like a combination of burnt cinnamon, and dog crap? He filled up that little oral syringe and put it in my mouth and it was seriously the worst thing I had ever tasted. Within 15 minutes my heart was racing and i thought I was going to die. It worked like a charm for him though. It shredded the fat off him really fast.

HeIsLegend

Awards
hmm burnt cinnamon and dog crap what an interesting combo to say the least.....

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
HeIsLegend - Is your name in reference to the band? If so... :head:

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
The following is a quote from a VPX rep that replied to an E-mail of mine:

"Currently, Clenbutrx is not available anywhere. There was a store in Pembroke Pines, Florida, called **** ****, that was selling Clenbutrx, but they’ve been sold-out for over a month.

If you’d like to contact **** **** their number is ***-***-****".

Best Regards,

Last edited:

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hah suckas....i have a bottle and currently taking it..

it is horible tasting but sucks the living crap out of your fat..

shct

HeIsLegend

Awards
man if that stuff is that good bring it back. What are the side effects and why was it taken off the market?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
due to the ephedra ban, it was taken off the market...

side effects? nah....only if you dont follow directions can there be a problem.

the old dosage was 5ml - after the fda changed the dosage amounts, it is 2ml per serving. start low and build up, this way your body will tell you nicely if you will have a side effect, aka bad reaction to it.

the first time i used a bottle, i lost 15-20lbs and never gained it back in fat....that is the honest truth....

shct

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 5 ml
Servings per Container: 48
Amount
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 4
Carbohydrates 1 g
Mahuang 312 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg **
Citrus Aurantium @ 95% Synephrine 60 mg **
Vinpocentine 10 mg **
Yohimbine HCL 5.5 mg **
* Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Values not established
Other Ingredients: Proprietary blend: Sucralose, Natural Flavor & Colors in VPX's Proprietary Liposomal Matrix.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no. 1 fat burner in my book and so what if it tastes like ****, it works...

sorry i sound like a sales guy, but when something really works, i do recommend it.

shct
mr_min

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thermogenic/Nuerogenic Blend:
MaHaung Extract (Standardized at 8%) ............................................ 312mg.
Citrus Aurantium Extract ( Standardized for 10% Synephrine) ........ 200mg.
Guarana ( Standardize for 22% Caffeine) .......................................... 910mg.
White Willow Extract ........................................................................... 110mg.
L-Tyrosine ............................................................................................ 425mg.
Bioperine .............................................................................................. 5mg.
Chromium Polynicotate ....................................................................... 200mcg.

Proprietary Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic and Ant-Estrogenic Blend:
Guggulsterones (E & Z) (Standarized at 10%)
Ipriflavone (7-Isopropoxy Isoflavone)
Yohimbe Extract (Standardize at 8%)
Bis-Glycinato Oxovanadium
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Iodine (kelp)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenic/Nuerogenic Blend:
MaHaung Extract (Standardized at 8%) ............................................ 312mg.
Citrus Aurantium Extract ( Standardized for 10% Synephrine) ........ 200mg.
Guarana ( Standardize for 22% Caffeine) .......................................... 910mg.
White Willow Extract ........................................................................... 110mg.
L-Tyrosine ............................................................................................ 425mg.
Bioperine .............................................................................................. 5mg.
Chromium Polynicotate ....................................................................... 200mcg.

Proprietary Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic and Ant-Estrogenic Blend:
Guggulsterones (E & Z) (Standarized at 10%)
Ipriflavone (7-Isopropoxy Isoflavone)
Yohimbe Extract (Standardize at 8%)
Bis-Glycinato Oxovanadium
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Iodine (kelp)
Thats the recipe I knew the best too. The earlier recipe posted is for later productions of it. Althought I have no issues with it either. ;)

Big-E

Awards
I live right next to this store, literally less than a mile. They still have it, along with every AX/LG/Knock-Off postban everything product ever made.

Laxman11

Awards
can your order from this store online? im all the way up in NY.

If anyone can PM where I can get this product, I would be very grateful.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, this was the shiat of all fat burners...really miss it!

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just took a dosage of it and wow...

the worst thing about this product is that the larger the dosage you take at one time, the more horrible the taste and the way your body and face react....hah

shct
mr_min

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, somebody shoot me a PM of where to get this. I would gladly pay $100.00 for a bottle.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys could basically build your own. None of the items in the formula is that difficult to find.

The main ingredients from what I see are Ephedra, Synephrine, and Caffine

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
doggzj, believe me I have tried it before. Pretty much matched up the same ingredients. Just did not work nearly as well. There was just something about the original formula that worked awesome. Maybe a "secret" ingredient.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you do purchase the product, its like $85 for the 240ml bottle then they charge tax regardless of where you live (i asked why and they're response was as a company we choose to) plus shipping to your location.

by the end, its around $100 for the bottle....expensive yet it works like nothing else....

shct
mr_min

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
shct, could you PM me the store information so that I could order a bottle?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in response to my question to vpxsports forum

"I (Greg) have been told that we are done with ClenbutrX. Getting the raw materials is getting harder and harder plus the cost is also a factor. To get good raw materials is expensive."

It will definitely be a shame not to buy this any more...some bottles might still be out there.

shct

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, whatever works for you :)

Ephedra products kill me these days so I'm stuck with my butt on the treadmill. :(