anabolicbeast.com

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys

I just wanted to let you know that the new owners of anabolic beast have brought the site back up and are featuring Author's new book- Building the Perfect Beast Naturally. Check it out www.anabolicbeast.com

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Author L. Rea is a legend in my mind:bow28: i am definetly purchasing this book!!!:woohoo:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
RAVEN please check your pm's when you get a chance,thanks.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh I know BTPB natural is going to be the next big thing, but can a brotha get the original??? I have CME i need the sequel!!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You want the original BTPB? if so, the book is sold at nutraplanet. That is where I got mine, at least I think that is.

EDIT: nvm I see it is out of stock. SOmeone on amazon is selling it used for $200! what a ripoff.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTPB is a must read it is my favorite book on the subject.:nutkick:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have been trying to find the original BTPB for awhile now....
Everybody seems to be out of stock, anybody have some insight???

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?....................

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
[
Um I highly doubt that. There is no pdf. So whatever copy you may have is definately not authentic. The only book that was ever in a pdf was CME.

quote=flu1d]I have BTPB pdf[/quote]

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[
Um I highly doubt that. There is no pdf. So whatever copy you may have is definately not authentic. The only book that was ever in a pdf was CME.
[/QUOTE]

I have BTPB - Chemical Muscle Enhancement II in pdf format. So maybe that is what other guy speaks of

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Oops just checked that website that's not the one I've got, I've got the one with this big green monster on the front.