Sizeon at night?
- 04-24-2006, 04:59 PM
- 04-25-2006, 08:30 AM
The idea behind that was for people who train in the morning. It would replenish your glycogen and creatine stores so you'd be fresh and full when morning rolls around.
- 04-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Sorry off topic but what is that in your avatar? Looks like a spinal column.
04-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Yup, that is my spinal column.Originally Posted by spatch
...with a nice herniated disc at l3/l4. Adds more excitement to this hobby...
Re: Sizeon, I don't work out in the early morning, so I am just trying to space the doses every 24 hours or so.
Sizeon is incredible. I put on more weight than I did with a PP cycle...
Same waist size, so it has to be water in the muscles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cardinal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2005, 10:13 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:33 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2004, 11:40 AM
- By LIFTER23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:56 PM
- By drei in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2003, 07:22 PM