Sizeon at night?
- 04-24-2006, 05:59 PM
- 04-25-2006, 09:30 AM
The idea behind that was for people who train in the morning. It would replenish your glycogen and creatine stores so you'd be fresh and full when morning rolls around.
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
04-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Yup, that is my spinal column.Originally Posted by spatch
...with a nice herniated disc at l3/l4. Adds more excitement to this hobby...
Re: Sizeon, I don't work out in the early morning, so I am just trying to space the doses every 24 hours or so.
Sizeon is incredible. I put on more weight than I did with a PP cycle...
Same waist size, so it has to be water in the muscles.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cardinal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2005, 11:13 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2004, 06:33 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:40 PM
- By LIFTER23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:56 PM
- By drei in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2003, 08:22 PM