Thoughts on thios stack for low test levels

Maverick64

Awards
OK, so I am 43 and have been tested to find that my free test level is at 1.2. Range should be 1.3 to 4.0. I am seeing an Endo doc but I think she is hesitant on prescibing HRT. What are thoughts on this: MHP T Bomb 2, 6OXO, and maybe ActivaTe for bringing test levels up?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, so I am 43 and have been tested to find that my free test level is at 1.2. Range should be 1.3 to 4.0. I am seeing an Endo doc but I think she is hesitant on prescibing HRT. What are thoughts on this: MHP T Bomb 2, 6OXO, and maybe ActivaTe for bringing test levels up?
Free test can sometimes be decieving what is your total test?If you want to elevate your test levels i would do DS's NHA stack,it works very well,also you could add some of USP Labs products in there with it like Powerfull.

Maverick64

Awards
Yeah, the doc pulled more blood to check total test. I tried the NHA stack 2 times and I gotta say both times I ended after like three days as it brought on some depression for me which scared me as that's not like me. I'm betting it was the Rebound XT as opposed to the ActivaTe.

FishingAddict

Awards
I would be really curious to see what an endo would say about an AI like 0X0...

I know just enough to be dangerous about hormones, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder how long AI's work.

What I mean by that is that your body does not like things being out of wack...If it has too much test, it stops making it...thus the shut down on anabolics.

So if you shut down your body's ability to detect/use estogen, I would think that once you got off of it your body would temoraraly go crazy producing estrogen...resulting in gyno...

Why don't you ask her her opinion on it. After all, she trained a whole lot more about hormones than anyone else on this board, I reckon! If you do happen to answer, let us know what you find out.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If I had a pre-existing HPTA problem, I would be hesitant to mess with things without Doc approval. I'd suggest you print-out some of the lit on 6oxo, activate, ATD and take it to your endo. Talk about options. She has prescription options at her disposal. HRT isn't the only choice. You could get HCG or clomid (designed to jumpstart your natural test production).