megazol/m-trn stack

hotshooter2o

Awards
yes.. its another question on probably the same stack i've read about all over, just can't find an answer... planning on stacking these two for about 4-6 weeks... what dosages should i be taking for this stack, was also curious if sesamin/camphibolic would be bad to add in the middle of this stack.. looking to cut up... 5'7, 172, diet will be clean, cardio is in tact, workouts are hard and grueling.. let me know if you have any answers or can at least direct me towards a few links so i can read up on it, thanks for help..

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
yes.. its another question on probably the same stack i've read about all over, just can't find an answer... planning on stacking these two for about 4-6 weeks... what dosages should i be taking for this stack, was also curious if sesamin/camphibolic would be bad to add in the middle of this stack.. looking to cut up... 5'7, 172, diet will be clean, cardio is in tact, workouts are hard and grueling.. let me know if you have any answers or can at least direct me towards a few links so i can read up on it, thanks for help..
At that weight, it would probably be good to start at around 100mg Zol and 2mg Trn then bump up the dosages as you see fit.

hotshooter2o

Awards
thanks.. what about adding in the sesamin/camphibolic... or one or the other? dosages also if yes?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Sesamin and camph will be fine and will aid in fat loss. Both are non stims so they should have no affect on your hormonal stack. Have all your on cycle accessory supps on hand and pct ready to go before you start and you should be good to go. Good luck.