activate and 6-oxo. what do you think

marc417

Awards
i have been on 6-oxo for 7 days now at 600mg every night. I have a full bottle of activate. I am considering starting the activate on the 8th day of the 6-oxo. what do you guys think. I am gonna do the 6-oxo at 600mg for 2 weeks then decrease to 300mg for 2 weeks. if you like the thought of adding activate, what dosage would you suggest. i am considering running the activate at wk1@3 caps a day, then wk2-4@4 caps per day. i welcome all suggestions. thx

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and give a try bro. Activate binds to SHBG, 6-OXO has been shown to elevate natural test. Should be a good combo. Most people choose ATD because its more potent, and cheaper. In the end though, you're inhibitng estrogen and raising test while allowing for more free test with the Activate- so the end results should be comparable.

BV

animalistic

Awards
Go ahead and give a try bro. Activate binds to SHBG, 6-OXO has been shown to elevate natural test. Should be a good combo. Most people choose ATD because its more potent, and cheaper. In the end though, you're inhibitng estrogen and raising test while allowing for more free test with the Activate- so the end results should be comparable.

BV
What's ATD?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The active compound in ReboundXT, NovadexXT,UltraHotter, etc...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of these 2 cause I am estrogen sensitive to ATD and figured 6OXO would not impede my libido as much while increasing free and total test but 2 days into it and the 6OXO had my sex drive down. So now I cycle 6OXO it for a few days every now and then. Going solo on Acitvate is my favorite hands down!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I would think that going on/off an anti-e, even a mild one like 6-OXO, wouldnt be a good idea. It will lead to hormonal fluctuation, when what you really want is a steady increase in natural test. If anything, just use a lower dose for 2-4 weeks, or dont use it at all.

BV

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would think that going on/off an anti-e, even a mild one like 6-OXO, wouldnt be a good idea. It will lead to hormonal fluctuation, when what you really want is a steady increase in natural test. If anything, just use a lower dose for 2-4 weeks, or dont use it at all.

BV
Makes sense ....will give it a shot...thanks

mrmusicianist

Awards
you don't need a full 600mg of 6-oxo, start with less and work your way up and see how it affects you, I have always felt that less is best with estrogen inhibiting supplements, even if it is not a potent one

Kiwi

Awards

BV
How about just spacing out the ATD somewhere in between. For instance 25mg Monday am, then Tuesday night, then Thursday morning. I.e every 36 hours.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How about just spacing out the ATD somewhere in between. For instance 25mg Monday am, then Tuesday night, then Thursday morning. I.e every 36 hours.
That would depend on the half life of ATD, and Im not sure what that is. Its recommended that you take it daily, so I would just use a lower dose. If you want to go lower than 25mg/day, you might want to try 6-OXO.

Even though ATD is a more potent compound, 6-OXO still works quite well and like mentioned above you dont need loads to see results.

biker340

Awards
marc417, how were your results? What dosages worked best? I was thinking of doing the same cycle in the next couple of weeks.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I know V touched on it...but you really have to taper these AI's and Serms. I see a lot of people complaining about "delayed gyno" and whatnot, but judging from the logs they hadn't done enough research to consider a cycle IMO.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6-oxo and ActivaTE together and loved it. I was only taking 300mg of 6oxo and the full 4 caps of ActivaTE daily. Strength gains were very impressive. And the continual pumps that you get from it all day long are awesome. Go for it. I was very impressed with the strength gains and vascularity I achieved. I also noticed a very heightened alpha male attitude from it (well, moreso than my usual borderline ****y/confident self), along with a generally very euphoric and positive mood. 6oxo by the way has always made my balls swell up like grape fruits and always, always, always makes me horny as hell (and that's an understatement!!) But both are VERY solid products.

Best of luck to ya!

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
not sure about 6oxo but theres a study about to come out on ATD thats going to shed some light on the idea that it also binds to AR ---thats why you dont hear much about people gaining LBM on it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO is a good anti-e. Not as potent as some, but very effective nonetheless.

bredfan

Awards
Would a dose of 2 or even 1 cap do much?

I realise that for full effect 3 or 6 is reco'd. However, I'm not really looking for the test boost, but more of a mild E blocker for use with Activate.

Of course it doesn't hurt to save a few bucks either.

ATD isn't an option for me, too effective. Nor is RR, too new.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

animalistic

Awards
Why not just grab some liqui-nolva from one of the research chem sites?

TheKoos

Awards
Go with Indole-3-Carbinol ( I3C ) 200mg AM and 200mg PM.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
ATD still has the lowest suppression of Estrogen to testosterone increase of all the testosterone boosters. Even as far I can tell Rebound reloaded.That is because besides blocking transformation of testosterone to Estrogen directly, it also blocks HPTA control from noticing the increase of testosterone. It is this feature that causes the Libido drop when you use more than 50 mgs. Most people do not notice any lidido drop at 50mgs and below.

This means that 50mgs of ADT should be base start and if you want more testosterone boost than you would add things like Rebound reloaded, 6oxo, etc. End with just ATD.

Extremely low estrogen levels lower white blood cells counts and lower HDL levels.

ATD has very long half life which is why DR D says to end PCT with it and you do not have to taper it. Natural slow taper. Saying that, I with what Rampage Johnson that all estrogen suppressors should be tapered out including ATD. Nothing worst than getting your testosterone overshooting low and estrogen overshooting high (and staying there) because you didn't taper off properly. We are seeing more and more of this happening with people creating super estrogen suppressive PCTs and then not tapering off. Taper off or risk boobs and low testosterone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Why not just grab some liqui-nolva from one of the research chem sites?
Nolva is great for blocking Gyno on cycle and during post cycle therapy. It can give some estrogen support to your body when come off cycle and estrogen level drop real low, but it not as good at raising Testosterone levels as ATD, RR etc. This why DR D has tapering the Nolva down during post cycle therapy as you raise ATD levels up. A little for estrogen support might help white blood cell counts and HDL/LDL ratio, I am not sure.

solid711

Awards
ATD vs. AI.

Are ATD and AI the same?
For ex, is 6OXO an AI and Rebould Reloaded an ATD?

I reacted good physically to 6OXO, but horrible to Rebound Reloaded

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Re: ATD vs. AI.

Are ATD and AI the same?
For ex, is 6OXO an AI and Rebould Reloaded an ATD?

I reacted good physically to 6OXO, but horrible to Rebound Reloaded
6-OXO, ATD (Rebound XT), and Rebound Reloaded are all AIs.
With 6-OXO you must be tapered off of or you risk estragen rebound and low testosterone coming off it.

solid711

Awards
Thanks.
I have been on Rebound Reloaded for 14 days and hating it....
I am tapering off, but am still on 4 Activate per day....should I also stop Activate?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you should come off ActivaTE first because it is suppressive to total testosterone. You need some AI after you stop the ActivaTe to make sure your testosterone doesn't end up suppressed.

It takes 3 to 4 days for the body to adjust to changes to changes in AI levels, so I recommend minimum 4 days between AI level changes. You only need a 4 days at 1 RR after you stop ActivaTe.