Venom -- amazing appetitle suppression?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing from those that have taken Venom that the appetitle suppression is unbelieveable... they can't eat... ever, and when they do they still don't really feel like eating.

What are your experiences? I have 2 people I train with that are taking it and they both say the same thing and have read it on a few boards too. Amazingly, they both say it doesn't jack them up or get them uneasy at all... both of these guys are on the original Venom btw.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've only tried it a few times with some sample packs I received. I didn't notice any appetite suppression at all. My appetite is a monster and very little affects it, though. Ectotropin gave me mild-moderate suppression for 4 to 5 weeks then it lost effect. LipidFX gave me mild suppression for a couple of months, then it lost it's effect for me. Those are the only two compounds that have EVER given me any suppression at all. So I don't think I'm typical in that sense, but wanted to chime in.

dd

rogermoore

Awards
I have noticed quite strong appetite suppression from original Venom. I may get occasional, very slight hunger feelings when I`m super hungry but even then it is not continuous feeling (of being hungry).

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
StimX gives me incredible appetite control. I don't get much of anything from Lipid FX.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Venom hyperdrive KILLS my appetite AND makes me wired. I slept maybe 2 hours in 2 days and was still going. I dont like that but it does make me feel good until...

I read that thiamine disulfide i think it is has an effect on people that makes them feel like the flue and others it doesnt effect. Holy crap does it do this to me. I felt soooooo crappy yesterday it wasnt even funny. I think ill limit the amount i use it and if i use it maybe to 1 cap. I love the stuff but i cant handle feeling like crap all day long.