SD stack/stomach virus

treblig6

Awards
I was 11 days into a 4 wk sd cycle @ 20mg/day when I came down with a nasty stomach virus - without too many details my body was extremely malnourished after a couple of days, so I discontinued the SD and started up on the PCT. My plan is to go PCT for 2 full weeks then start up SD again for 3. Anyone suggest another route?

As for the 11 days on, I had some noticeable gain...mostly in size and hardness, and noticed strength gains on the last couple of workouts. Only sides were lethargy - anything worth stacking with SD to avoid this or do I just live with it. Thanks,

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I was 11 days into a 4 wk sd cycle @ 20mg/day when I came down with a nasty stomach virus - without too many details my body was extremely malnourished after a couple of days,
Just asking, but are you sure it was a stomach virus? I experienced some pretty bad stomach discomfort with SD. Mine was more towards the end though. Apperently, my body tries to protect itself by creating excess stomach acid in an attempt to kill of the androgen. I get this problem with every oral these days. I have also heard of a few others that experienced similar problems. Maybe you are just one of the unfortunate extremas?

treblig6

Awards
Don't think so - I was fine for 10 days + my kids had it a few days earlier and my wife got it. I did experience some heartburn which I assumed was excess stomach acid from the SD.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Just asking, but are you sure it was a stomach virus? I experienced some pretty bad stomach discomfort with superdrol. Mine was more towards the end though. Apperently, my body tries to protect itself by creating excess stomach acid in an attempt to kill of the androgen. I get this problem with every oral these days. I have also heard of a few others that experienced similar problems. Maybe you are just one of the unfortunate extremas?

has anybody else experience this. i get the stomach discomfort also. i take prilosec when it comes on and take pepcid ac. does anybody else have any remedies?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I think doing PCT now, and then starting back up will be fine. What are you doing for PCT?

I've gotten discomfort on SD. I've lost my appetite on orals. It's just part of the game...but if your family had sickness than I'd blame it on that.

For stomache discomfort on orals, I recommend taking it with a meal. Thats the best thing you can do to remedy it.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I think doing post cycle therapy now, and then starting back up will be fine. What are you doing for PCT?

I've gotten discomfort on superdrol. I've lost my appetite on orals. It's just part of the game...but if your family had sickness than I'd blame it on that.

For stomache discomfort on orals, I recommend taking it with a meal. Thats the best thing you can do to remedy it.

this was on my last cycle. i found it worse on pp then anything else. once i stopped the pp it was fine. i have done sd, m1-t, tst, pro-25, trn and none gave me discomfort. i think the active in PP is what cause it, but i wonder if ergomax will do it also. i think i was taking it with a meal and my stomach still hurt.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
this was on my last cycle. i found it worse on pp then anything else. once i stopped the pp it was fine. i have done superdrol, m1-t, tst, pro-25, trn and none gave me discomfort. i think the active in PP is what cause it, but i wonder if ergomax will do it also. i think i was taking it with a meal and my stomach still hurt.
Ergo and PP have the same active so I would think it would be worse with Ergo because its not as 'clean'