Primodrol By Dma
- 04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
- 04-19-2006, 11:03 AM
I havent heard of it but judging by the name, its probably a superdrol clone. Give us more info so we can help.
- 04-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Its supposedly put out by DYnamic Nutrition Alternatives(DNA), prolly just a clone
04-19-2006, 08:36 PM
ALR and Bruce Kneller were kicking around the idea of a primo-like compound. Could be...
04-21-2006, 02:08 PM
I am trying to Find out if it has any Negative Side Effect. The guy at the health store Advised it was as close to Methyl -1 4ad Test out there. I took that when it was on the market and am trying to find a product that is a close to the real deal as possible without all of the Negatives it had.
I assume it is a Natural Test Booster. it contains
3B, 17B-Dihydroxy-5 androstane
Cant really find anything on the web with the Chemical name or Product Name.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:46 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 01:27 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:49 AM