Help with supplementing

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Help with supplementing

Hey, I'm 17 and just starting GVT training in hopes to gain strength, however I wouldn't mind packing on the lbs of lean muscle while decreasing body fat either. Since I am doing GVT I'm not doing a low calorie diet or anything due to the fact I want to gain strenght and muscle, but I wouldn't mind leaning out through the process. Currently I have my diet in check and am supplementing BCAA's (XTEND by scivation) and ON's Pro Complex. I'm also thinking of supplementing 17HD or Anagen also. Other than creatine, what would you guys possibly recommend supplementing and which would you choose, anagen or 17hd. Thanks in advance.

2. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just stick with what your using now. Since your only 17, there is no need to take anything in order to enhance your test levels. The only thing that I would add, would be a good multi-vitamin.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.52%

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Just stick with what your using now. Since your only 17, there is no need to take anything in order to enhance your test levels. The only thing that I would add, would be a good multi-vitamin.
    If he wants to lean out a little forslean wouldn't be out of hand. Beyond that though I agree.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

I know some kids that have taken 17HD and really liked it that are 17 or 18. This could just be a placebo effect, but I'm wondering that you guys don't think 17hd or anagen would do me any good? Also as far as creatine goes, what creatine would you recommend. Assuming price doesn't matter, what would you recommend for creatine.

Thx for the help guys.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004
    I know some kids that have taken 17HD and really liked it that are 17 or 18. This could just be a placebo effect, but I'm wondering that you guys don't think 17hd or anagen would do me any good? Also as far as creatine goes, what creatine would you recommend. Assuming price doesn't matter, what would you recommend for creatine.

Thx for the help guys.
    Personally I'd start with ON's monohydrate, or any other monohydrate from a reliable manufacturer. If you don't see results from that then move to one of the malates or CEE. I'd stay away from 17HD. It's got more feedback but also more mystery as to just what's in it and causes its effects. Anagen is put out by a better and more reputable company, won't mess with your natural T levels and should have all the ingredients listed so at least you know what you're taking.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%

I would go with anagen especially at your age.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help with supplement stack
    By Adicted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:24 PM
  2. help with supplements
    By jlyon5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:11 PM
  3. help with supplement
    By abish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1