Visceral Fat

  1. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

    Visceral Fat


    I know avant says to use their lipodrem ( forgot which one) for visercal( the fat you can pinch) fat. But are there any other supplements out there to decrease this? I'm using sesathin, LX and Jet Fuel and they are working very nice but I was wondering what else is out there

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,764
    Rep Power
    1317343
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.74%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump23
    I know avant says to use their lipodrem ( forgot which one) for visercal( the fat you can pinch) fat. But are there any other supplements out there to decrease this? I'm using sesathin, LX and Jet Fuel and they are working very nice but I was wondering what else is out there
    You could try a TTA product(e.g. Melting Point, LipidFx, etc)
  3. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Absolved is Avant's transdermal for VAT. It has been discontinued so you'll have to get the carrier and 7-oxo powder separately and mix them if you want to go this route.

    Anavar also helps with VAT, but that's a different discussion for the anabolics thread
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    You could try a TTA product(e.g. Melting Point, LipidFx, etc)
    I'm already taking a good mount of omega 3/6's as well as GLA
  5. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump23
    I'm already taking a good mount of omega 3/6's as well as GLA
    TTA is different than omega's and GLA
  6. Registered User
    akp2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    89.36%

    Just to clarify terms, because you're confusing them in the first post and the headline to the thread.

    SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue) is the fat you can pinch with your skin, and what jiggles when you jump up and down.

    VAT (visceral adipose tissue) is more in your abdomen, in your organs, and gives you the pushed out, beer gut look.

    7-OXO transdermal is specifically good for VAT. DS's lean extreme is a good oral as well.

    Sesathin (Sesamin), TTA (Melting Point or Lipid Fx, Etc) seem to me to help me with both SAT and VAT loss.

    Ephedrine, AMP, HEAT Stack, Basic Cuts, etc... are all good for SAT loss for me, in that they kill my appetite and support good workouts, etc. I dont notice anything special from them in terms of VAT. At least not like using the transdermal or the Melting Point/Lipid FX

    Hope that helps.
  7. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    One serious suspect for VAT is heightened cortisol activity...and you have LX so you should be good. You still want to have some cortisol.
  8. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Sorry, didn't see above.
  9. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Absolved is Avant's transdermal for VAT. It has been discontinued so you'll have to get the carrier and 7-oxo powder separately
    Anyone tried this with 7-oxo and Phlojel Ultra? I'd be interested to know your recipe. Thanks.
  10. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13071
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Anyone tried this with 7-oxo and Phlojel Ultra? I'd be interested to know your recipe. Thanks.
    Avant has the carrier, it's called matrix-abs. All you have to do is mix in your own 7-oxo powder. This is actually kind of cool because you can make a super strength absolved if you wanted to here's a link http://www.avantlabs.com/catalog/pro...1107d7b8f36200
  11. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Avant has the carrier, it's called matrix-abs. All you have to do is mix in your own 7-oxo powder. This is actually kind of cool because you can make a super strength absolved if you wanted to here's a link http://www.avantlabs.com/catalog/pro...1107d7b8f36200
    Thanks. I already have (too much) phlogel ultra, so I thought I could use it for this instead of spending more money on the Avant carrier.
  12. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

    AHH THANK YOU

    Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    Just to clarify terms, because you're confusing them in the first post and the headline to the thread.

    SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue) is the fat you can pinch with your skin, and what jiggles when you jump up and down.

    VAT (visceral adipose tissue) is more in your abdomen, in your organs, and gives you the pushed out, beer gut look.

    7-OXO transdermal is specifically good for VAT. DS's lean extreme is a good oral as well.

    Sesathin (Sesamin), TTA (Melting Point or Lipid Fx, Etc) seem to me to help me with both SAT and VAT loss.

    Ephedrine, AMP, HEAT Stack, Basic Cuts, etc... are all good for SAT loss for me, in that they kill my appetite and support good workouts, etc. I dont notice anything special from them in terms of VAT. At least not like using the transdermal or the Melting Point/Lipid FX

    Hope that helps.
  13. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.11%

    anyone else have good ideas for SAT supplements?


    Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    Just to clarify terms, because you're confusing them in the first post and the headline to the thread.

    SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue) is the fat you can pinch with your skin, and what jiggles when you jump up and down.

    VAT (visceral adipose tissue) is more in your abdomen, in your organs, and gives you the pushed out, beer gut look.

    7-OXO transdermal is specifically good for VAT. DS's lean extreme is a good oral as well.

    Sesathin (Sesamin), TTA (Melting Point or Lipid Fx, Etc) seem to me to help me with both SAT and VAT loss.

    Ephedrine, AMP, HEAT Stack, Basic Cuts, etc... are all good for SAT loss for me, in that they kill my appetite and support good workouts, etc. I dont notice anything special from them in terms of VAT. At least not like using the transdermal or the Melting Point/Lipid FX

    Hope that helps.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NAC and visceral fat loss
    By JudoJosh in forum Advanced Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:39 PM
  2. Can TRT increase visceral fat deposits?
    By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. Visceral vs subcute fat loss?
    By rombusempire in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
  4. Visceral fat keeps increasing
    By bigbeef in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in