Ecdysterone products - AnabolicMinds.com

Ecdysterone products

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Ecdysterone products

Recently I have been supplementing ON's Pro Complex and XTEND (working wonders might I add). I have been reading a lot about ecdysterone because a buddy I know absolutely exploded and he contributes his gains to 17HD, a product with the active ingrediant of ecdysterone. I was thinking of trying a product containing it pending the reviews you guys give. I was going to give Anagen a try seeing as I have faith in scivation as a credible company. I was wondering if most of you think ecdysterone is worth supplementing and if you have received good results from Anagen. Also, my goal is to lean out more and do you think it would help while leaning out?

2. New Member

Will be great if Anagen can change the perception on Ecdy,as a lot of mixed views goes round on this.
    In Africa not a lot of info,user experiences on this company but seems credible on the boards.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'm a tester for Anagen over un 1Fast. It's only been a week, but I'm up in weight, and feeling fuller. The first thing I noticed within a day or two was increased libido. Not Fenotest level raging libido, but kind of upper normal level, which is unusual because I've been working a ton of 15 hours days which always kills libido for me.

Here's my log:

http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=28204
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004
    Recently I have been supplementing ON's Pro Complex and XTEND (working wonders might I add). I have been reading a lot about ecdysterone because a buddy I know absolutely exploded and he contributes his gains to 17HD, a product with the active ingrediant of ecdysterone. I was thinking of trying a product containing it pending the reviews you guys give. I was going to give Anagen a try seeing as I have faith in scivation as a credible company. I was wondering if most of you think ecdysterone is worth supplementing and if you have received good results from Anagen. Also, my goal is to lean out more and do you think it would help while leaning out?
    Yeah, curious about ecdy myself, gonna try Anagen during my next PCT (4-weeks from now) we'll see how it goes....

On a different note, yeah xtend is awsome, but next time you run out, go to Chemistry Labs (www.chemistry-labs.com try CROWLER's Excell.... basically the same product, only cheaper, (and a few extra goodies) and crowler's great guy whose customer service is second to none.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide
    Will be great if Anagen can change the perception on Ecdy,as a lot of mixed views goes round on this.
    In Africa not a lot of info,user experiences on this company but seems credible on the boards.
    Man, your avatar and screenname didn't really bother me until I noticed where you are from....now I am kinda, I don't know....disturbed.

Nevertheless.... Welcome to AM
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the tip on the excell looks nice. Would you people recommend 17HD or Anagen. I have heard some raves about 17HD seeing as all these kids in my school have jumped on it like a bandwagon.
  7. New Member

Fatrhers boy.
    Moving a bit away from the topic but here it is reality.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php\?t=42674&goto=n ewpost some info on conditions currently,if ou are in a first world country try tp keep it that way and enjoy while you can!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

English?
  9. Advanced Member

i supposed tp = to... it's in english senor.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I got that, but I still don't understand what he is saying, and the link doesn't work.

What conditions? First world country?

I don't get it...
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    I got that, but I still don't understand what he is saying, and the link doesn't work.

What conditions? First world country?

I don't get it...
    He was responding to my earlier post...him being from South Africa, with a screenname like GENOCIDE....and that avatar...do you know what Apartheid is? Nelson Mandela?

He is saying that we should do whatever we can to keep our country (first-world, as opposed to third-world) the way it is, because of the turmoil S. Africa has suffered for so long.

As far as the link goes, I couldn't get it to work either, I am going to imagine it was something demonstrating the strife in that part of the world.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide
    Fatrhers boy.
    Moving a bit away from the topic but here it is reality.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php\?t=42674&goto=n ewpost some info on conditions currently,if ou are in a first world country try tp keep it that way and enjoy while you can!
    Yeah, you people have been through some serious ****. In America we ***** about a lot of **** that really doesn't matter...thinking about your situation definately offers some perspective.

Could you try and re-post that link?

On a brighter note South Africa is producing some of the worlds best wine!!!

SORRY...HIJACK OVER....NOW.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004
    Thanks for the tip on the excell looks nice. Would you people recommend 17HD or Anagen. I have heard some raves about 17HD seeing as all these kids in my school have jumped on it like a bandwagon.
    Right now 17hd seems to have a bit more positive anecdotal feedback..I haven't seen much on Anagen (I think it was just released though). I'll post on Anagen for PCT for anyone who's curious. Maybe you could do the same for 17hd.
  14. New Member

Ok I am new and I need to post 20 times before I can put links in my posts so I took away the http/......
    Sorry ,It is posted in the topic of the Peacefull protess concerning the illegal imigrants.
    Just saying this cause there seems to be an interest in topic, nearby us an old man of 62 and his wife was robbed this week,after the robbery the guys soles on his feet was cut of and he was forced to sit with his feet cut to the bone in boiling water at gunpoint.When crimes like this happen they say the robbers got "tribal".After our atempted burglary 10days ago we are still waiting for an officer to visit the crimes scene..........
    A friend of mine in Zimbabwe woke up during a burglary and the police replied they can help but he will have to fetch them as they have no petrol for the vechiles....
    Ok I will stick to the topic.
    I am quite keen on the Anagen,do anyone know how or what makes it different than other ECDY except for the higher dosage?
  15. New Member

Also I see positive remarks on 17HD,isn't 17 Mesterone (IDS) the same product but double the amount for the same price?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. LG Sub Ecdysterone Product - PreOrder Only 275 Bottles!
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. For Sale: Beta Ecdysterone (Miscellaneous Products)
    By GuyverX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 07:36 PM