HD/SD offcycle

P205

Awards
I'm 22yrs old, 5'11" and 202lbs

I've been lifting for years on and off and seriously for a little over a year and recently got into supplements beyond creatine, glutamine, and whey.

I recently ran a cycle of Hal (50 for two weeks, 75 for 10 days or so until out) took it along with a lean but high calorie diet, 180g+ protien, milk thistle, and lots of water.

I'm now in the middle of Nolva for PCT and continuted the thistle along with it. Planning a 3-4 week PCT.

I am planning a cycle of SD for the future, but how long should I wait before I start on it? should I go into it after PCT or give it a few weeks after the PCT to let my body equalize??

Jared

Awards
So you were on for 3.5 weeks or so? If that is the case, you should continue with PCT until you have completed four weeks. I would reccomend at least another 7 or 8 weeks off before going back on. These steroids should not be used as a crutch.

P205

Awards
yeah, I was on Hal for a little over 3 weeks. I liked it a lot but because I'm new at these heavier products, I want to make sure I am as careful as can be. Thanks for the advice

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would do what Jared said and wait at least 7-8 weeks. I also wouldnt advise running anymore than two cycles a year of these orals.

P205

Awards
ahh, never thought about that. If that's the case, I'll have no problem waiting 7-8 weeks after PCT, I'll just hit it hard clean for a while 'till I'm ready to give it another go.

Another question, do the size gains acquired with NO products drop off when you stop using them? is there any way to preserve the gains?? I've heard/read great things about NO Xplode and tried a week of it and liked it. I'd like to commit some more time and money to it but if the gains will drop off after I discontinue use, I'd rather just battle the iron without it and make slower but more perminent gains. any comments??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cwaynemash Anabolics 8