Energy for work?

Atlas

Awards
Hey guys and gals, been working long days and feel tired and worn down all day....need energy not to fall asleep at work and need energy to do my workout after work....what supps gives you a clean fresh minded noticable energy rush that lasts? I have been using my ephedrine for too long and now it does nothing but make me sweat. Thanks guys, I build tolerances to most stims quickly....by the way, I am also cutting but calories are far from being low. Thanks guys! By the way AMP does nothing for me so don't recommend that!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
id give stimulant x a try. worked awsome for me. lasted about 8 hours from taking it at 7 in the morning, then took my second dose at around 2:30 and it gave me enough energy to play about 3 hours of tennis then go for a quick 4 mile run. Stuff was intense

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Try some EXCELL by chemistry-labs.com - the addition of this while dieting will rid you of hunger and fill you with constant energy. much better than stims hands down.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ive been having success with - greentea, Alcar, choline, caff, Korean Ginseng(i really like this and notice its effects- mood enhanced and more energy...less wanting to get in bed or nap).

-Soma

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
anyone try AX's Rampage? i found it online for cheap so ive got a bottle of it on the way...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Where'd you fing it Gogo??

I second StimX or Venom Hyperdrive. I take both of those at 6am and it lasts until like 11pm. Strong stuff!!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Off EBay .. can i say that?
Meh yea i bought it off ebay, first time ordering any type of supps off ebay, we'll see how it goes, i was kind of wiery.