what cee to buy

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Im debating between higherpower, primaforce, bn and giant. any opinions appreciated

RobDyson

Awards
i just replied on BB.com. check out Allthewhey.com. They have caps and powder really cheap. and there is a 10% discount for memebers of this board.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
All are solid products, I personally use primaforce CEE. Cant go wrong with any of them.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
CEE is great stuff. I would recommend looking into bulk powder...the ****ty taste is the only draw back.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
CEE is great stuff. I would recommend looking into bulk powder...the ****ty taste is the only draw back.

higher power CEE tastes like ass as well, but thats what you get when you go cheap and dont pay 10-20 bucks extra for a better taste and a label.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
bulk CEE would work fine. My roommate has been taking XCEED by Designer Supplements and has been seing very good results.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Support the board sponsors. Buy bulk. Buy cheap.:study:

Spitdeath

Awards
And buy some new teeth when that acidic **** eats them.

giddyup

Awards
What is the cheapest option for cee in capsules? You people got me worried about this teeth ****!

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
CEE is NOT going to hurt your teeth...this is alarmist 'brotelligence'. Go ahead read up on it...the two beers you drink on the weekend degrade your teeth more than CEE will......But hey, pay more if ya want....:yawn:

Spitdeath

Awards
CEE is NOT going to hurt your teeth...this is alarmist 'brotelligence'. Go ahead read up on it...the two beers you drink on the weekend degrade your teeth more than CEE will......But hey, pay more if ya want....:yawn:
Are you doubting my brotelligence. :icon_lol: