- 04-05-2006, 07:21 PM
- 04-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Peter, what are you goals (strength, size, lean mass, etc).
If you are slender now, I would buy myself. In my opinion hands down it is the best tasting protein powder out there, but contains more fat than all others.
For pure lean gains I like zero carb (doesn't taste as good as though).
- 04-05-2006, 08:29 PM
all the whey chocolate mint, best protein I've ever had. Check out the board sponsor section, theyre always having deals
04-05-2006, 10:57 PM
BUMP to this! Click the link in my signature. And check out their forum on this board.Originally Posted by bentlax39
Similar Forum Threads
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-04-2013, 11:54 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:19 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:42 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 05:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 11:18 PM