Ephdedrine Sells to Banned on 4/8/06 in Ga

Phoenix rising

Awards
I was informed by a store I buy ephedrine from that the sell of epherdine will hault on 4/8/06 in the state of Ga. :wtf: Thank you media and f'n meth heads. This is the first I've heard on the matter. Please do not take this as the absolute truth because I have not been able to confirm this as fact. I'm googling right now to see if I can confirm the rumor.

Phoenix rising

Awards
Ok I've googled and did a search on Ga Legislature web site and could not find a bill So right now this seems to be a false alarm. I havent heard anything on the local news or print media mention a ban. The local pharmaices are putting all the pseudo products behind the self.

VitaminT

Awards
Ok I've googled and did a search on Ga Legislature web site and could not find a bill So right now this seems to be a false alarm. I havent heard anything on the local news or print media mention a ban. The local pharmaices are putting all the pseudo products behind the self.
Are you talking about VasoPro? Regarding the pseudo products (I hear the pollen is a ***** right now), can't you find them at the grocery store instead?

Gdawg

Awards
If they do ban it in Ga, could you still purchase online and have it shipped to Ga?

Phoenix rising

Awards
Vitamin T,
To answer your question vaspro would be banned from sell.

The whole thing is sounding like a hoax to me. There is no media attention surrounding this. I still have not found a bill signed into law in GA about the sell of ephedrine.

Regarding the pollen,
Pollen sucks in Ga. My car is colored in yellow. I think it is going to kill me. :(

Marshall Law

Awards
No longer being sold at this point, there are law suits being filed. So, it's being pulled at many locations.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's related or not, but I buy my eph from DNE. They have sent a few recent emails explaining that a new law goes into affect on 4/9/06 which limits the amount of eph that they can sell to a single person to 300 caps/tabs a month. Also, this law will not allow any more sells of bottled eph products. It will all have to be packaged in blister packs.
So, maybe if this place only sells bottled eph, they interpret that as it not being legal to sell after the law goes into effect.
Anyway, the new law is a nation wide thing. I don't know if there is something else going on on a state level in GA.

dd

miked512

Awards
Vitamin T,
To answer your question vaspro would be banned from sell.

The whole thing is sounding like a hoax to me. There is no media attention surrounding this. I still have not found a bill signed into law in GA about the sell of ephedrine.

Regarding the pollen,
Pollen sucks in Ga. My car is colored in yellow. I think it is going to kill me. :(
Its already killed me. I mean, what's the point of washing the damned thing if its going to be yellow in no time.

Best way to find out if its banned from sell is if NP takes it off their site on this date.

Phoenix rising

Awards
Pollen so's bad in Atlanta, it can cause auto accidents from getting slippery at the beginning of a rainstorm at this time of year.

When I slide down Spaghetti Junction and crash on 85N from slick pollen, I'm going to sue the state for preventing me from buying the Ephedrine I needed to properly breath against the pollen. I was oxygen deprived.
Rogue where do u train at? I live in Gwinnett.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Pollen so's bad in Atlanta, it can cause auto accidents from getting slippery at the beginning of a rainstorm at this time of year.
Bleh, tell me about it. I want to wash my car, but then I see the air is practically yellow. Then I think "why bother?" Of course my blue car looks like horrible with yellow all over it to.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
These are a ton of regulations coming up on this stuff. We had to switch to softgels for now. As NC you can't sell tabs. Eventually nobody will be able to. I'm trying to fight so I can sell tabs to other states, but you can't even imagine what the DEA wants you to do for that.

This whole deal has gotten WAY out of hand.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
These are a ton of regulations coming up on this stuff. We had to switch to softgels for now. As NC you can't sell tabs. Eventually nobody will be able to. I'm trying to fight so I can sell tabs to other states, but you can't even imagine what the DEA wants you to do for that.

This whole deal has gotten WAY out of hand.

Its my understanding it also has to be in blister paks for NC instead of bottles is that your take on it also?

Phoenix rising

Awards
I was curious what the blister packs do if someone can enlighten me

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yeah the pollen is pretty bad, my streets are yellow....and when people wash their cars there is this yellow goop that seeps into the gutters. It doesnt bother me though.

Those dead fish scented trees on the other hand......

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Makes it inconvienient for crooks.
Blister packs reduce the risk of accidental overdose, like if a child got a hold of the pills. They would have to pop each tablet out of the pack rather than just tip the bottle and swallow. It's a little more reliable than childproof lids because most people leave the lids off!

Phoenix rising

Awards
Blister packs reduce the risk of accidental overdose, like if a child got a hold of the pills. They would have to pop each tablet out of the pack rather than just tip the bottle and swallow. It's a little more reliable than childproof lids because most people leave the lids off!
That is a good explanation. Thank you :burger:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is getting out of hand, meth heads will be meth heads and they'll find a way to get or make something more potent. What a bunch of crap they focus on these days.