Can someone recommend a good scale?
- 04-05-2006, 01:45 PM
- 04-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by unitas27
I dont think any of them are any good, the best real scale is a food scale and thats about it
- 04-05-2006, 04:27 PM
I mother said Tanita is the best so that is what we bought. It is pretty consistant, which is all that matters in the end.
04-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I have an extra bathroom scale it is an Ikea which is suppose to be quite good, it is quite consistant for me. If you want to pay for shipping I am happy to give it to you.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by CROWLER
That is quite nice of you Crowler. More people should be so nice.
04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
You think I am a bastard don't you?Originally Posted by glsa17
Similar Forum Threads
- By funkd0c in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2010, 07:53 PM
- By 300Fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-18-2007, 10:18 AM
- By robjustice in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-08-2007, 07:49 PM
- By sandusky in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2006, 02:13 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2005, 09:51 PM