controlled labs stack!!

apron

Awards
I was just thinking and wouldn't these produtcs make a SICK stack together?!?!

White Blood
Green Bulge
Glycergrow
Purple Wraath

I was thinking of doing this over the summer and just wanted some input. I know Purple Wraath hasn't been out long enough for feed back but a trust that its good since Iv'e read alot of positive things about CL.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For the amount of money, you have a lot of different options. Personalyl I would use that money to buy some Activate and or Symmetry, Powerful, etc.

Also, for the amount of money you could buy the same products but in bulk and get a whole lot more for your money.

apron

Awards
What exactly is symmetry?? Also thanks for the feed back!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Symmetry is the new product out by USP Labs, check out there forum for some of the exact details. Also, for an identical and much cheaper stack I would recommend Omega Sports Thunderand Lightening, and Scivation's Xtend. You get your CEE, GMS, NO, and BCAA's all at a more agreeable price.

Jared

Awards
I am thinking USP Powerfull, Camphibolic, and the CL Green Bulge. I like to use a pre-workout stim, but that is up to you. I would start with this and then maybe add in the Symmetry once you get a feel for it. Currently, this is what I am using and I'm pretty impressed.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing that stack currently, minus the purple wrath...and i'm loving it...I"m about to get another months supply to extend my cycle to 2 months...then month off then a nice AAS cycle...

RoadblockTDX

Awards
Would this be a good cutting stack or bulking stack?

apron

Awards
What kind of gains did those see that have used these products??