Simple stupid Newb Question

Vtech88

Awards
are you supposed to take your supplements on off days?

Vtech88

Awards
just a simple question... don't see the reason to be flamed

Vtech88

Awards
i'm following the same log as C-los... i've done research on the supplements but i guess this was too stupid of a question for it to be talked about.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Anytime you ask a question that basic and definately if you're running pheraplex, you will get flamed. If you dont know whether or not to take supps everyday, pheraplex shouldnt even enter your mine. Run a search. You need to get way more educated before you start using phera or anything like it.

jjse1f

Awards
i'm following the same log as C-los... i've done research on the supplements but i guess this was too stupid of a question for it to be talked about.

I am not familiar with C-los's log, but I'd bet he took it everyday. I don't know of anyone that took PH's only on workout days.

Please tell me you have a PCT strategy.

Vtech88

Awards
yea nolva and rxt.. like i've said i've done a lot of research and i should have known the answer but most of you guys are veterans and wouldn't discuss simple things like that. I was pretty sure i'm supposed to but decided that posting and getting flamed would be better then guessing wrong

jjse1f

Awards
It's not that people enjoy flaming (well some do), but more that you understand what you are doing to your body. Most guys want to help, but they also are not going to just give away their info if you haven’t genuinely attempted to find out for yourself.

I've met guys that used aas and spent a fortune on test, tren, d-bol...ect, but didn't understand PCT, diet, or how to bust-@ss in the gym. They looked alright, but for the amount of money spent they should have went to Sam's club and stocked up on groceries first.

For most, the easiest solution is to add food.

BTW, how old are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2