JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/jungle.GIF[/wrap]A new hypertrophic from Alri...
Hey Gizzle i think you were on to something...

Once again he puts it out first, smart, or business saavy???

Jungle Warfare™
Pro-Hypertrophic

Helping the Masses stay Massive…Still

So by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (AAS), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle…and they know that they can have serious side effects like jail, gyno, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet.

The way that all androgens (AAS, PH and PS alike are androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s…remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response…antagonist stop one…unless it is a little brother of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason AAS and other androgen are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a “make more proteins” message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.

New Science and Making Old Ideas Actually Work

(About Time!)

AR agonists have become the hopeful new science for treating many human wasting conditions by the pharmaceutical industry. The results are increased soft tissue (like muscle) and bone regeneration with increased rate of protein synthesis and a pro-hypertrophic effect as a whole upon lean mass. Naturally the repartitioning affect of starving fat to feed muscle is pretty cool for everyone… and of interest to muscle performance individuals everywhere.

Can It Be Done Without Drugs?

There are two herbal goodies we have been working with for some years now. We knew that several grams ingested daily (good roughage too) resulted in increase lean mass and decreased fat mass. But the cost to affect ration just was not possible.

At ALRI we are always looking for ways to build a better mouse trap. In this case, we have created a unique proprietary extraction process that results in a much better yield of actual active compounds unique to AR agonists present in these herbs. As a result we have seen excellent lean tissue results at a reasonable price with no bans from sporting organizations. Anyone can get the herbs and eat them (Or knock them of for Knock-Offs.com and swear it is the real deal), but only ALRI has the unique extraction process to make them work in the real world.

What’s So Great About Jungle Warfare™?

*Increased myotrophic activity

*Favorable nutrient repartitioning

*HPTA modulation

*Estrogen management

*Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity

*Anti-Catabolic

Sound interesting?

Before Anyone Starts…

No, we are not making any claims of treating or curing any diseases, nor are we going to use the banned word ANABOLIC for this amazing herbal Pro-Hypertrophic goodie. We just wanted you to know it’s coming…And it works.

Jungle Warfare™ Pro-hypertrophic, new science only from ALRI featuring Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex......More info soon to come!

Jungle Warfare

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'd bet this is either a variation on the "anabolic herbal extraction" theme initiated by USP Labs, or it is Elephant Max.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im interested, i wont be the first to test it since i am a very poor man, but if it works i would buy it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd bet this is either a variation on the "anabolic herbal extraction" theme initiated by USP Labs, or it is Elephant Max.
elephant max was a hormonal drug. It was unmethylated ergomax i believe (or something like that).

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
elephant max was a hormonal drug. It was unmethylated ergomax i believe (or something like that).
First of all, do you actually trust anything any manufacturer claims anymore?

Secondly, there are a lot of hormonal substances that can be extracted from natural sources. This is how the whole PH industry began in the first place.

Third--yes, indeed Elephant Max was a unmethylated alternative to EMax that was going to be released after the original EMax market pull. Its called Elephant b/c the "natural" source is in sexually active elephant urine. Yummy.

(P.S. if not hormonal, then why only "21 and older," and requiring PCT?)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
....and androstenodione can be extracted from pine bark. 1,4 ADD is extracted from cow manure..mm mmmm. Poopy pills.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This seems to be the new generation of products (ALRI, AX both coming otu with herbal anabolic type products). I wonder if any will actually work?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why not, Usp keeps putting out quality herbal products going by the feedback of many happy customers.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That'd be my guess. The company puts out decent products, but I think the FDA is finally coming down so we're going to get a lot of new herbals and those who want roids will go to the black market. To be blunt, while I do think herbals can be effective, every single herbal write up I've read claims that the key is the extraction process and claims that they have the best extraction process. Seems a common theme among mostly ineffective products, doesn't bode well for ALRI in my opinion.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all, do you actually trust anything any manufacturer claims anymore?

Secondly, there are a lot of hormonal substances that can be extracted from natural sources. This is how the whole PH industry began in the first place.

Third--yes, indeed Elephant Max was a unmethylated alternative to EMax that was going to be released after the original EMax market pull. Its called Elephant b/c the "natural" source is in sexually active elephant urine. Yummy.

(P.S. if not hormonal, then why only "21 and older," and requiring PCT?)
First of all I was stating what the write up said, it said it is NON hormonal, I did not say that was my own opinion, until proven otherwise, I will take it that it is NON-hormonal. There is a reason I said in my post above I will not try this first, I do not try most products first!

Second where the hell did i say ph/ps didn't come from natural sources? Obviously they do, this is how all of them of been able to "legally" sell them, they claim they are naturally occuring. Not sure why you started attacking me on something I never mentioned (some people are a little too trigger happy these days).

Third, you seem to be agreeing with me hear on what elephant max was supposed to be, but I believe you are wrong about it coming from an elephant. I believe it was DMT that was in elephant urine, which is part of the ergomax formula and completely what Phera-plex was and that elephant max was an altered form of this to make unmethylated.

Why does it say 21 or older? Why does it say that for half the products on the market now? Stimulants say 21 or over, every anabolic extreme product says 21 and over and many are not hormonal in any way, its a disclaimer they all choose to put on now.

If it does say PCT is required, than you have brought up a good point, but I cannot seem to see anywhere where it says PCT is required, so maybe you could point out where that is?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One last reason to believe this is elephant max, ALRI already stated he had NO intention of making any more ph/ps again. He has kept to this and shown this to be true since he stated this. Even when other companies on this board wished to purchase the formula for methoxy tst from him (since they could not find out what was really in it), he refused to have any part of any company selling it because he gave the formula to them. Instead he told them what labs might help find out what was in it.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
an alri rep on another forum stated that PCT isnt necessary and it can be used as PCT. here is his post:

1) Will it impact HPTA, LH, FSH etc....making PCT needed?
Yes, it will maintain or stimulate HPTA activity. No PCT needed...though it can be used in PCT or as a stand alone.

2) Will it attach to aromatase enzyme causing any estrogen related side effects
No aromatization. In fact it acts to inhibit excess estrogen.

3) Will it attach to the androgen receptor like testosterone
Yes, it is an AR agonist without androgenic affects, just pro-hypertrophic.

Most gain 12-15lbs of lean mass and lose 8-10lbs of fat in 12 weeks...and feel great. Ask ********. He is using part of the matrix now.

*********** Named removed for obvious reasons.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Most gain 12-15lbs of lean mass and lose 8-10lbs of fat in 12 weeks...and feel great. Ask ********. He is using part of the matrix now.
Sounds like almost the same claim from AX that they made for Hyperdrol, another herbal anabolic.

I guess until I see the results of these from logs I'll stay skeptical but hopeful. Thanks for the ALRI quote, any more information is always welcome.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like almost the same claim from AX that they made for Hyperdrol, another herbal anabolic.
I was going to post that earlier, especially the fact that AX even compare it to Ergomax type gains.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. looks interesting!

size

Awards
  • Established
This name is too funny. I bet Raven helped out. :)

It will be interesting to see how individuals respond to it. I wonder if it includes forslean.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Third, you seem to be agreeing with me hear on what elephant max was supposed to be, but I believe you are wrong about it coming from an elephant. I believe it was DMT that was in elephant urine, which is part of the ergomax formula and completely what Phera-plex was and that elephant max was an altered form of this to make unmethylated.
Yes, I was agreeing with you--not attacking, just clarifying some stuff. But you are wrong here--elephants don't piss out undetectable methylated steroids. They piss out Elephant Max. ALRI tweaked this and then used the elephant source to make it appear within DSHEA. So you methylate Elephant Max and you get Ergomax. You tweak that more, and you get Pheraplex.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
an alri rep on another forum stated that PCT isnt necessary and it can be used as PCT. here is his post:

1) Will it impact HPTA, LH, FSH etc....making PCT needed?
Yes, it will maintain or stimulate HPTA activity. No PCT needed...though it can be used in PCT or as a stand alone.

2) Will it attach to aromatase enzyme causing any estrogen related side effects
No aromatization. In fact it acts to inhibit excess estrogen.

3) Will it attach to the androgen receptor like testosterone
Yes, it is an AR agonist without androgenic affects, just pro-hypertrophic.

*********** Named removed for obvious reasons.
Sorry, but this sounds like the biggest bunch of b.s.

Can you name a single compound that attaches to the androgen recpetor, causes a measurable anabolic (now called pro-hypertrophic...gimme a break) response, yet DOESN"T impact the HTPA? HUh?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
....and androstenodione can be extracted from pine bark. 1,4 ADD is extracted from cow manure..mm mmmm. Poopy pills.
Thanks for reminding me that I've been taking 8 poopy pills/day...

BTW, IGF can be extracted from deer antlers.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yah ......Jungle Warfare... Sorry your research was lacking:) Hey dont blame me for having fun at your expense, you left it too easy lol. And size, you are correct my friend, ALR against his better judgement has let me name a few of these products. hahaha

Wait until you see my newest product name ....FUBAR....we hope to have it out by the end of summer

Can you name a single compound that attaches to the androgen recpetor, causes a measurable anabolic (now called pro-hypertrophic...gimme a break) response, yet DOESN"T impact the HTPA? HUh?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators do, similar to SERM's in PCT, yet don't require any ancillaries.. ;)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators do, similar to SERM's in PCT, yet don't require any ancillaries.. ;)
I was thinking of SARMs too, but I doubt anyone has access to a truly effective one for skeletal muscle yet.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
RAVEN,

Any rough idea when this may be available to the public because I am in my first week of a TST trial for BioScience and I was hoping the Jungle Warfare might be available when I finish (total of 4 weeks, so like April 20th) and I was thinking this may be an interesting compound to run for PCT.

Mr.50

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of SARMs too, but I doubt anyone has access to a truly effective one for skeletal muscle yet.
Noone on a consumer level, no.. They are in research circles, I doubt anyone here knows a biotech engineer who plays with this on a daily basis, but anything's possible with me.. ;)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting up pct on the 11th raven, I'd be MORE then happy to pick up my Venom Stack log with the Warfare alongside it. Any chance of needing some testers? Please?????

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established

Exactly, I'm talking about what is available to the average BBer.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can still say ALR has not bought out anything that has dissapointed me yet, so I will be watching...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To add to that I'd like to say that the products I've tried so far are STRONG!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Noone on a consumer level, no.. They are in research circles, I doubt anyone here knows a biotech engineer who plays with this on a daily basis, but anything's possible with me.. ;)
I need more lab rats for friends.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly very excited about this one. Spoke with ALR yesterday, and as always, the man's knowledge and passion for this industry always stands out! I really believe that he may have hit one outa the park with this one, and more importantly, it is pushing the industry in the right direction, towards innovation and away from the hormonal gray areas of VIDA's dusty pages......

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly very excited about this one. Spoke with ALR yesterday, and as always, the man's knowledge and passion for this industry always stands out! I really believe that he may have hit one outa the park with this one, and more importantly, it is pushing the industry in the right direction, towards innovation and away from the hormonal gray areas of VIDA's dusty pages......
Much as I like those old dusty pages, I hope you're right on this one.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to see products that are effective and not hormonal. I am growing tired of messing with my system and would rather use something else that isn't negatively effecting it. I am just hoping this isn't going to cost 200$ for a 12week stack as was what was said was taken by others. Something around $25 dollars a month would be a great sight to see on something like this.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
We are looking at the last week of April for it to be out.

RAVEN,

Any rough idea when this may be available to the public because I am in my first week of a TST trial for BioScience and I was hoping the Jungle Warfare might be available when I finish (total of 4 weeks, so like April 20th) and I was thinking this may be an interesting compound to run for PCT.

Mr.50

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to see products that are effective and not hormonal. I am growing tired of messing with my system and would rather use something else that isn't negatively effecting it. I am just hoping this isn't going to cost 200$ for a 12week stack as was what was said was taken by others. Something around $25 dollars a month would be a great sight to see on something like this.

Agreed!!
But Ive come to except the fact, that when all is said and done with, Ive gone and spend $200 on my cycle after PCT (you know, those very, very, very, complete PCTs)

so, $200 for about 7 weeks Vs. $200.00 for 12 weeks, (and hopefully no "down" time), ...
Im keeping my fingers crossed

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed!!
But Ive come to except the fact, that when all is said and done with, Ive gone and spend $200 on my cycle after PCT (you know, those very, very, very, complete PCTs)

so, $200 for about 7 weeks Vs. $200.00 for 12 weeks, (and hopefully no "down" time), ...
Im keeping my fingers crossed

WHen you put it that way you have a point. But you also need to consider all you get when you buy the pct, sure you need it as well, but you are buying around 6 bottles/research chems of stuff for that 200$, much of which is sold for 20$. So overall it is expensive, but individually for each product it is not (i remember 90caps supderdrol for 20$).

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
SD: 26$
Mega-ZOL: 33$
Perfect cycle: 19$
Nolva : 20$
"PCT": 35$
Retain: 22$
=============
TOTAL: $155

That's a 4-weeker or maybe a 6-weeker if you stagger the SD & ZOL, and PCT. I'm not including creatine, activaTe & stim products which are more needed in PCT than in normal times because they could be used after a non-hormonal cycle.

Anything that will provide for a 4-6 week experience of hypertrophy and strength increase that costs less than $150 is going to be cost-effective on top of not subjecting you to delayed gyno or semipermanent shutdown, backne, high blood pressure, liver toxicity, etc.

Good deal if you ask me.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
If it is effective it is worth a couple hundred bucks for a month or two.

If it is ineffective whoever is selling it should be hung.

Nothing in between.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What if it's 80 bucks for 2 months AND effective? :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :head: :head: :head: :head: :dance: :D That is all till further notice.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What if it's 80 bucks for 2 months AND effective? :)
$40.00 a month is tolerable. If it was any more, I probably wouldnt go for it.
I compare to X-factor. Ok, so it takes until the 2nd bottle Ive herd to see "magic". Now, Im not going to throw $100 at once on something I dont know works yet.
I might buy the forst bottle for $50,.. but not the second. Then my opinion of the product is much more negative becasuse for the results I saw with the first bottle I wouldnt do it again.
Now, $40.00 a month is a little better.

I DID however pick up another brand of "X-factor/AA" that sold for around $35.00 each,.. I bought 2 of them.

"pre-ordering" at a discount?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
12 to 15 lbs from an all natural hebal product? If this is really true, it would seem like people would no longer need AAS, especially since it's being touted as side free, no shutdown, etc. I expect it to be good, but I don't know about gains of that proportion