M1T Supplement-a-Like - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

M1T Supplement-a-Like

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer99
    M1T is a bad ass steroid ,it just slipped through the cracks some how . With M1T you will see great strenght results and will probally keep 80 % of you gains but the side effects are horrible . For me it started with back trouble and that ended up being kidneys , urine turing almost brownish/redish. M1T raises your test level so high that your body just about stops producing and when you come off of the cycle your body hits a all time low , where talking depression , until your test level gets back where it needs to be . Then you have you estg. level blasting through the roof , which results in ***** tits and for me that resulted in surgrey to get rid of them . I used M1T from the time it came out until about a year ago and for strength and mass you want find quicker results but anybody that uses this product it is a must to have clomid , and nolva and i still dont think its a good idea . M1T is a bad ass steroid that will make you so big you cant get through the door at the gym and then slam your ass in the wall . When M1T was banned i orded 50 bottles and i would not give them to anybody much less sell the crap . If steriods are a must there are much safer things to use .
    How long where you on? I won't say anything else before you respond to that question.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ktw
    Just wondering, what is your chest development like if you say regular bench is hard but you can do that much on dumbells. For me, dumbells do nothing for my chest, so I wonder if it is the same for you as you said your back is your only good angle.
    Good I think, I'll post if I can ever find the magical light that makes me ripped and huge.

I'm not sure about bench my greatest was 4 plates for a single and I was 260 at the time. I've done close grips with 3 and a 1/4 before for gods sake. Oh well it's not the weight right just the way and number of times you move it. Anyway I've moved on and am now doing higher reps, 12 and up.

PS. Rebound ordered and Trib started again. Now preaching to anyone who'll listen to the evils of M1T.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by flytrapcan
    Good I think, I'll post if I can ever find the magical light that makes me ripped and huge.

I'm not sure about bench my greatest was 4 plates for a single and I was 260 at the time. I've done close grips with 3 and a 1/4 before for gods sake. Oh well it's not the weight right just the way and number of times you move it. Anyway I've moved on and am now doing higher reps, 12 and up.

PS. Rebound ordered and Trib started again. Now preaching to anyone who'll listen to the evils of M1T.
    Good God MAn!- after reading you did 3 plates closegrip, that HAS to mean on each side!

4 plates each side, 8 plates total (45lbs right?) Thats not crapy at all!! I couldnt squat that!! Thats 360lbs!!!! without the weight of the bar!!
    Thats higher then 2 150lbs DB's

IF you took ANYTHING like your asking about,.. you'd be illegal!,.. they'd send you to the US,.. and make all of us look weak
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flu like symptoms with M1T?
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. M1t makes me feel like ****
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 02:22 AM
  3. M1T make me mean, feel like ass
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics