M1T Supplement-a-Like

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    unitas27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Plattsburgh NY
    Age
    37
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    316

    Rebound and Gaspari Novedex XT have the same active, ATD, but Gaspari's product has some additional substances in it.

    Novedex XT (ATD) is not the same as Nolvadex (a SERM).

  2. Registered User
    jecko29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    324

    Quote Originally Posted by flytrapcan
    I've been looking for Rebound XT and Nolvadex - found Nolvadex XT by Gaspari. My question is that because I'm in Canada and the order has to cross the iron border, which is more likely to make it through? don't wanna spend the money and have a customs agent holding it back.
    The Rebound will make it through I've ordered it quite a few times. You don't want the Gaspari product you want Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) not Novedex there is a huge difference between the two Nolvadex is a SERM and Novedex is an ATD (do a search for more info on the difference of these compounds). Due to board rules I can not tell you where to get Tamoxifen but do a search and it'll probably lead you to some of our board sponsors here and you might be able to get what you need. I too live in Canada and have no problems securing the stuff that is needed to do my lab research with my rats

    jecko
  3. Registered User
    unitas27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Plattsburgh NY
    Age
    37
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    316

    Quote Originally Posted by ktw
    Unitas, you read his post wrong, he said he was doing the 150lb dumbells 12 times, not maxing out 150 on bench.
    I doubt he was doing the 150 lb dumbells. That would be 300 lbs on dumbells (150x2), and I don't know many people that can do that. If that's the case though, good job bro!

    If he mean he was benching 150 lbs in dumbells on M1T (75lbsx2) he still has a long way to go (without Hormones).
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by unitas27
    I doubt he was doing the 150 lb dumbells. That would be 300 lbs on dumbells (150x2), and I don't know many people that can do that. If that's the case though, good job bro!

    If he mean he was benching 150 lbs in dumbells on M1T (75lbsx2) he still has a long way to go (without Hormones).

    Nope it was the 150's, my dumbell press has always been strong. Funny though I can't bench for ****
  5. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by jecko29
    The Rebound will make it through I've ordered it quite a few times. You don't want the Gaspari product you want Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) not Novedex there is a huge difference between the two Nolvadex is a SERM and Novedex is an ATD (do a search for more info on the difference of these compounds). Due to board rules I can not tell you where to get Tamoxifen but do a search and it'll probably lead you to some of our board sponsors here and you might be able to get what you need. I too live in Canada and have no problems securing the stuff that is needed to do my lab research with my rats

    jecko

    Thanks.
  6. Gold Member
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,489
    Rep Power
    861

    Is that your back in the avatar?

    I can believe 150lbs dumb bells.
  7. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Is that your back in the avatar?

    I can believe 150lbs dumb bells.

    That's me. It's my only good angle.
  8. Registered User
    bigballer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    112

    M1T is a bad ass steroid ,it just slipped through the cracks some how . With M1T you will see great strenght results and will probally keep 80 % of you gains but the side effects are horrible . For me it started with back trouble and that ended up being kidneys , urine turing almost brownish/redish. M1T raises your test level so high that your body just about stops producing and when you come off of the cycle your body hits a all time low , where talking depression , until your test level gets back where it needs to be . Then you have you estg. level blasting through the roof , which results in ***** tits and for me that resulted in surgrey to get rid of them . I used M1T from the time it came out until about a year ago and for strength and mass you want find quicker results but anybody that uses this product it is a must to have clomid , and nolva and i still dont think its a good idea . M1T is a bad ass steroid that will make you so big you cant get through the door at the gym and then slam your ass in the wall . When M1T was banned i orded 50 bottles and i would not give them to anybody much less sell the crap . If steriods are a must there are much safer things to use .
  9. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Thanks for sharing bigballer99 - I had trouble typing that one. People need to hear the results of doing anything without proper planning and knowledge.

    I can't believe the knowledge I've gained since joining this Forum, it's a must for anyone looking to get started and keep their health.
  10. ktw
    ktw is offline
    Registered User
    ktw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    431

    Just wondering, what is your chest development like if you say regular bench is hard but you can do that much on dumbells. For me, dumbells do nothing for my chest, so I wonder if it is the same for you as you said your back is your only good angle.
  11. Gold Member
    JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,489
    Rep Power
    861

    Quote Originally Posted by bigballer99
    M1T is a bad ass steroid ,it just slipped through the cracks some how . With M1T you will see great strenght results and will probally keep 80 % of you gains but the side effects are horrible . For me it started with back trouble and that ended up being kidneys , urine turing almost brownish/redish. M1T raises your test level so high that your body just about stops producing and when you come off of the cycle your body hits a all time low , where talking depression , until your test level gets back where it needs to be . Then you have you estg. level blasting through the roof , which results in ***** tits and for me that resulted in surgrey to get rid of them . I used M1T from the time it came out until about a year ago and for strength and mass you want find quicker results but anybody that uses this product it is a must to have clomid , and nolva and i still dont think its a good idea . M1T is a bad ass steroid that will make you so big you cant get through the door at the gym and then slam your ass in the wall . When M1T was banned i orded 50 bottles and i would not give them to anybody much less sell the crap . If steriods are a must there are much safer things to use .
    How long where you on? I won't say anything else before you respond to that question.
  12. Registered User
    flytrapcan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by ktw
    Just wondering, what is your chest development like if you say regular bench is hard but you can do that much on dumbells. For me, dumbells do nothing for my chest, so I wonder if it is the same for you as you said your back is your only good angle.
    Good I think, I'll post if I can ever find the magical light that makes me ripped and huge.

    I'm not sure about bench my greatest was 4 plates for a single and I was 260 at the time. I've done close grips with 3 and a 1/4 before for gods sake. Oh well it's not the weight right just the way and number of times you move it. Anyway I've moved on and am now doing higher reps, 12 and up.

    PS. Rebound ordered and Trib started again. Now preaching to anyone who'll listen to the evils of M1T.
  13. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    on your screen
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12327

    Quote Originally Posted by flytrapcan
    Good I think, I'll post if I can ever find the magical light that makes me ripped and huge.

    I'm not sure about bench my greatest was 4 plates for a single and I was 260 at the time. I've done close grips with 3 and a 1/4 before for gods sake. Oh well it's not the weight right just the way and number of times you move it. Anyway I've moved on and am now doing higher reps, 12 and up.

    PS. Rebound ordered and Trib started again. Now preaching to anyone who'll listen to the evils of M1T.
    Good God MAn!- after reading you did 3 plates closegrip, that HAS to mean on each side!

    4 plates each side, 8 plates total (45lbs right?) Thats not crapy at all!! I couldnt squat that!! Thats 360lbs!!!! without the weight of the bar!!
    Thats higher then 2 150lbs DB's

    IF you took ANYTHING like your asking about,.. you'd be illegal!,.. they'd send you to the US,.. and make all of us look weak
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flu like symptoms with M1T?
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
  2. M1t makes me feel like ****
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 02:22 AM
  3. M1T make me mean, feel like ass
    By SWOLE93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:19 PM
  4. M1t makes me feel like ****
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 10:54 PM
  5. Safety Supplements for M1T
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in