- 03-30-2006, 04:04 PM
- 03-31-2006, 08:02 AM
- 5'9" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by ktw
I'm not sure about bench my greatest was 4 plates for a single and I was 260 at the time. I've done close grips with 3 and a 1/4 before for gods sake. Oh well it's not the weight right just the way and number of times you move it. Anyway I've moved on and am now doing higher reps, 12 and up.
PS. Rebound ordered and Trib started again. Now preaching to anyone who'll listen to the evils of M1T.
- 04-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by flytrapcan
4 plates each side, 8 plates total (45lbs right?) Thats not crapy at all!! I couldnt squat that!! Thats 360lbs!!!! without the weight of the bar!!
Thats higher then 2 150lbs DB's
IF you took ANYTHING like your asking about,.. you'd be illegal!,.. they'd send you to the US,.. and make all of us look weak
Similar Forum Threads
- By xarmyguy26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:56 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:22 AM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:19 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2004, 11:54 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2004, 07:04 PM