good creatine to take while cutting?

1. good creatine to take while cutting?

anyone have any suggestions on a good creatine to take while cutting? I would like to have a creatine with zero carbs, and zero calories. Im curently takeing CEX by vpx

2. Just buy some bulk creatine mono or CEE from a board sponsor and mix it with water. Cheap and effective.

dd

3. I don't think it really matters which creatine product you take while cutting, though I would go with a cee over mono as mono tends to bloat most people.

I'm taking Green Bulge on a cut and I'm liking it so far. Just do a search here on creatine, and you can find some reviews...
    •   

4. Mono creatine may bloat you, then at end of cut you swtich to CEE and you will lose the bloat and look ripped and proud.

5. I would go with a bulk CEE powder like Primaforce CEE, Higher Power CEE, etc. You can also look into Designer supplements xceed.

6. Xceed is a beautiful choice due to it's great efficacy, solid pricing, zero cals, and great taste. One need only look at the feedback to be impressed.

7. I used VPX CEX all the way up to the last week before a contest and I was plenty dry. As good as CEX is it gets pretty expensive. IMO I'd stick with CEE over mono, since mono just never really did much for me. CEE absorbs better without the bloat and need for another transport system, such as sugar, like mono does. And on top of that you can get bulk CEE cheap just like the other cats said.

8. I used clout when I cut and it helped on those low carb days with the weights, cardio and on the mats. Next time I think I'll try exceed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Matty0641
    anyone have any suggestions on a good creatine to take while cutting? I would like to have a creatine with zero carbs, and zero calories. Im curently takeing CEX by vpx
    I hope you're not taking CEX powder that's awful. I'd opt for bulk CEE also because it's much cheaper

10. I recommend a bulk CEE powder like Primaforce CEE, Higher Power CEE. Both are cheap and effective. I also recommend you look into designer supplements xceed, its an NO booster and CEE in one. I personally take Xceed pre workout and primaforce CEE post workout and on off days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats a good Creatine to take with X-factor?
    By CrusaderHocky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 10:37 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 02:31 PM
  3. To use while cutting or bulking?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
  5. Replies: 15