DS's Exceed vs. MAN's Clout
- 03-23-2006, 05:27 PM
- 03-23-2006, 09:19 PM
I cant give a comparison on the two as I have never usedbut I can say that is the best creatine product I have ever used. I had the best strength increases with it versus many others. It is the only one I buy now.
Sorry this isn't exactly what you are looking for.
- 03-23-2006, 10:16 PM
03-24-2006, 12:16 AM
03-27-2006, 06:24 AM
I've not tried Clout, but I recently finished up (today) Body Octane plus Orotine.
I like Xceed because the dosing is accurate, I respond well to CEE, the flavor is phenomenal, and the price is very right.
I like BO/O because, when cutting, the stuff makes you feel like you never want to quit. I'm sure Clout has a similar efficacy.
My advice would be to buy Xceed now, give it a go. Joey is reformulatin Clout to taste better (from what I've heard it's pretty bad now) at the moment, but when he's done I'd give it a go. Try both, and be the guy to let the rest of us know.
03-27-2006, 07:22 AM
03-29-2006, 01:12 PM
03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
I actually picked up both supplements, XCEED and Clout! but I havent started taking any of them yet... It was neat to stumble on this post, too bad there isnt many replies.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gotrek in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:23 PM
- By mytime09 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:27 AM
- By rabican in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:56 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2005, 01:22 AM