best fat incinerating supp...

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

best fat incinerating supp...

currently i'm on...
    Controlled labs, Green Buldge, White Blood and GlycerGrow...

also redline from time to time, and I like it, tho it's expensive to get in the bottles...

I'm at about 9% BF right now and want to drop a little (mainly lower ab fat)...and I don't want anyting that surpresses my appetite...

idea's...?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It is hard to believe you aren't satisfied with 9%, especially in the Winter/spring. Anywho, the good old EC stack along with some morning HIIT should do the trick every time. Also, what's your diet, training routine, experience, etc., like?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

The best one I've ever used is DI-ET. I used to to get down to 5-6% for contest a number of times.

Seriously I gotta say I am perplexed, there is so much money being spent on diet supps and, what do they really do. I think that you can do very well without them. Use supps to maintain muscle mass sure.

I mean I was 305 in November, I'm 250 now and If I really wanted I could be 205 by late summer without fat loss supps. I understand anabolics because they take you to a place you couldn't get to without them, but fat loss supps don't do that. I believe that anybody can get very lean without using any supplementation whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing something. Is it just because people are in a hurry and think these supps will speed things up, or that it allows them to cheat on there diet more ?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, or offend anyone. I guess I just thought that this needed to be said in case there are people out there that think fat loss supps are necessary, when they aren't.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like a clean diet and cAMPHIBOLIC mixed with a little Chizzeled by ALRI to be rubbed on the abs. I don't like stims so I use thermo which work much better in my opinion. Using chizzeled for the first time right now and I have to say I am not dissapointed (surprisingly).
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    The best one I've ever used is DI-ET. I used to to get down to 5-6% for contest a number of times.

Seriously I gotta say I am perplexed, there is so much money being spent on diet supps and, what do they really do. I think that you can do very well without them. Use supps to maintain muscle mass sure.

I mean I was 305 in November, I'm 250 now and If I really wanted I could be 205 by late summer without fat loss supps. I understand anabolics because they take you to a place you couldn't get to without them, but fat loss supps don't do that. I believe that anybody can get very lean without using any supplementation whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing something. Is it just because people are in a hurry and think these supps will speed things up, or that it allows them to cheat on there diet more ?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, or offend anyone. I guess I just thought that this needed to be said in case there are people out there that think fat loss supps are necessary, when they aren't.

yes, I know about DIET...the question was about fat burning supp's...hence posting this in the "supplments" section...

what do u guys think of "RedLine"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Might want to hit up a localized fat burner if it's only your lower abs you're worried about. Otherwise, I love EC and sesathin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. The best energy/ fat loss supp
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:33 AM
  3. what is the best liver protectant supp
    By ersatz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:29 AM
  4. Best Fat Burner