supplement advice: MP, Cissus, LX??

1. Registered User

Cool supplement advice: MP, Cissus, LX??

I'm cutting with melting point and using cissus for joints..since cissus has properties of lowering cortisol, will it be overkill to include lean xtreme?

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I've asked UPS this exact question and they told me to stick with one or the other as it may in fact lower cortisol to much. You could try both in smaller doses and see how that works.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Registered User

Good question. Well, I started taking Cissus a few weeks ago for the joint support and read that it may lower cortisol. However, it was claimed in the USP Labs forum that you can keep taking it and not have to cycle off. I was assuming that if it didn't need to be cycled off, that it's influence on cortisol must not be that significant. So maybe I assumed wrong. I've also been taking Melting Point, and last week added Reduce XT. The joint support is more important to me if I have to choose. Thanks for bringing this up.
    •   

4. Registered User

i'm actually taking about 2g of cissus and so far it has done wonders....what i dont understand is:

one of the side effects of taking too much LX is your joints will start aching...if cissus helps your joints and at the same time lowers cortisol...hmmm maybe i'm just not understanding how this is possible....

when i took sesamin and LX it did wonders for my waistline..took 3 caps of sesamin and 3 caps of LX...dropped about 2 inches off waistline in one month...

what would be consider ideal dossage for cissus if your 200 pounds?
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gpupp
    i'm actually taking about 2g of cissus and so far it has done wonders....what i dont understand is:

one of the side effects of taking too much LX is your joints will start aching...if cissus helps your joints and at the same time lowers cortisol...hmmm maybe i'm just not understanding how this is possible....

when i took sesamin and LX it did wonders for my waistline..took 3 caps of sesamin and 3 caps of LX...dropped about 2 inches off waistline in one month...

what would be consider ideal dossage for cissus if your 200 pounds?
    it is not through the primary function of lowering cortisol that the joints would ache (at least not to my knowledge). It could be a side effect of the compound itself.

Although I've never heard this before or noticed it as I have used Reduce XT by SNS multiple times and it is the same active as LEanXT. Are you sure you're not talking about Rebound?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some supplement advice
    By Henry89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
  2. Need some supplement advice...
    By HDeuce7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:53 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 04:30 PM