halodrol and gyno

M

mouton

Awards
ive been doing a bit of research on this and it seems halodrol would be safe in regards to gyno......i have a bit of puberty induced gyno so im a bit worried....what do u think???

B

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Im going to try and save you some serious flaming here but you could have easily found your answer with a little searching. Halodrol has shown less aromatizing than other supps but their is always the possibility of gyno flare-ups with any hormonal product. You might want to read through some of the halodrol logs for more information:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg-ed.html

or

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40007-halodrol-notes.html

Also if youre worried about gyno from puberty, how old are you? If youre under 21 theres no way you should be considering halodrol anyways.

D

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I think he is saying he is one of the unlucky few who developed it during puberty and it never went away.

Gyno can be controlled with the proper anti estrogens and or anti aromitases.

M

mouton

Awards
dragonrider is correct....by the way i have done quite a bit of research and i am 32......it seems people are abit quit to jump on someone for asking a question......also how many of you on this board used aas before the age of 21???? i would venture to say at least 50 percent.......i do appreciate you trying to save me a flaming .....i was really curious about any personal experiences with halodrol and gyno.......thanks

B

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
from what I have been reading it seems like people are experiencing minor sides when using halodrol. Of the logs I have read through the most notable sides included increased hunger, oilier skin and headaches most likely from hbp. I havent noticed anyone having gyno problems while on halo but i might have missed anything. btw i wasnt trying to be an a$$ in my earlier post but some people will rip you a new one if youre under 21 and asking about hormonal supps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 29
T Anabolics 0
FilipeBR Anabolics 10
aoeu Anabolics 9
J Anabolics 21