Anyone heard of Green Tomato Extract?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A co-worker of mine was talking about it today and I did a search and found nothing but did a google and found mostly items in reference to anti hep-c properties.

Any BB properties anyone is aware of?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its the active in Endothil-cr, its supposed to be a good antioxidant, not sold on it though as for BB applications

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. He mentioned that product but it slipped my mind by the time I made it to a computer to look for it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I did a search for that product and a thread titled with Green Tomatoe Extract came up but it didn't when I did a search for it. Strange.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
While I was at The Arnold working the MN booth I was approached by a naturopath. At one point in our very long discussion he mentioned Endothil-CR and seemed to be rather impressed by teh product. I maintained that the doses were far too low to exert any benefit.

But, in the name of research, I was able to convince the guys at the Endothil booth to give me enough for about a week worth of use to see just how effective it is for bodybuilding applications. I"ll report on it at the end of next week.

One thing I noticed was that the package says to "Chew the tablet and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing." Perhaps their intent is sublingual absorption. If so, that may be the secret to the product... assuming of course that it does indeed work.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
One thing I noticed was that the package says to "Chew the tablet and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing." Perhaps their intent is sublingual absorption. If so, that may be the secret to the product... assuming of course that it does indeed work.
Considering they were right aside of us, we picked up quite a few packets as well.

Curiousity got tha best of Joey, and he 'savored tha flavor' Saturday night at dinner after some shenanigans.

It was quite amusing, but it was one of those moments that you genuinely had to be there to appreciate. :)

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
While I was at The Arnold working the MN booth I was approached by a naturopath. At one point in our very long discussion he mentioned Endothil-CR and seemed to be rather impressed by teh product. I maintained that the doses were far too low to exert any benefit.

But, in the name of research, I was able to convince the guys at the Endothil booth to give me enough for about a week worth of use to see just how effective it is for bodybuilding applications. I"ll report on it at the end of next week.

We are actually picking up this product next week, because we have had so many requests for it. From the walk in customers that have tried it they say it works.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
We are actually picking up this product next week, because we have had so many requests for it. From the walk in customers that have tried it they say it works.
So, I've heard. The naturopath guy was dead set on me believing how good it was. He was talking really fast, probably had too many free samples of Methyl-Speed.

Curiousity got tha best of Joey, and he 'savored tha flavor' Saturday night at dinner after some shenanigans.

It was quite amusing, but it was one of those moments that you genuinely had to be there to appreciate.
lol, I wish I coulda been their. I can't imagine the Endothil tasting too good. I really respect Joey's philosophy. And I think I left my MAN shirts in the X-Factor booth. Still seeing if anyone picked them up.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
one of my good friends said his buddy took this for a month, his bench went up 40lbs but he didnt gain that much size

tattoopierced1

curious about this too. been wanting to try this, and have tried to get a board sponser to carry a bulk extract of this, but it never happened... glad to see someone is trying this out.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
When I saw this stuff for sale at a local shop the guy was trying to describe it to me as being just like IGF. He didn’t know what IGF was when I mentioned it however. Said it created new muscle cells and caused lots of growth of course I got weird looks when I said "awww satellite cells" .This is when I started ignoring him. Green tomato sounds more like a good antioxidant from what Ive read on it.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 0
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Sugars 0g

Riboflavin 6.8mg 400%
Proprietary Blend 9mg
-Green Tomato SE
-Grape Seed SE
-Grean Tea SE
-Quercetin
-Rutin

Other Ingredients:
Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono-and diglycerides, salt stearic acid, natural flavors, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.

Directions: On workout days, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before your workout. On non workout days, take 1 tablet in the morning. Chew the tablet slowly and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing.

Even though it might be absorbed sublingually they amounts are still too low to exert much effect. I doubt the few mg of tomato extract will do much of anything. And the few mg of the other ingredients definietly won't do sh*t.

On top of it they require you to alter your workouts to isolate one muscle group. That alone will produce results for most and is likely the reason why people see results.