Anyone heard of Green Tomato Extract? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone heard of Green Tomato Extract?

  1. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Anyone heard of Green Tomato Extract?


    A co-worker of mine was talking about it today and I did a search and found nothing but did a google and found mostly items in reference to anti hep-c properties.

    Any BB properties anyone is aware of?

  2. Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1165

    Reputation

    its the active in Endothil-cr, its supposed to be a good antioxidant, not sold on it though as for BB applications
  3. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Thanks for the heads up. He mentioned that product but it slipped my mind by the time I made it to a computer to look for it.
    •   
       

  4. Xel
    Xel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation
  5. Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    You know I did a search for that product and a thread titled with Green Tomatoe Extract came up but it didn't when I did a search for it. Strange.
  6. Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    While I was at The Arnold working the MN booth I was approached by a naturopath. At one point in our very long discussion he mentioned Endothil-CR and seemed to be rather impressed by teh product. I maintained that the doses were far too low to exert any benefit.

    But, in the name of research, I was able to convince the guys at the Endothil booth to give me enough for about a week worth of use to see just how effective it is for bodybuilding applications. I"ll report on it at the end of next week.

    One thing I noticed was that the package says to "Chew the tablet and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing." Perhaps their intent is sublingual absorption. If so, that may be the secret to the product... assuming of course that it does indeed work.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  7. TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    976

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    One thing I noticed was that the package says to "Chew the tablet and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing." Perhaps their intent is sublingual absorption. If so, that may be the secret to the product... assuming of course that it does indeed work.
    Considering they were right aside of us, we picked up quite a few packets as well.

    Curiousity got tha best of Joey, and he 'savored tha flavor' Saturday night at dinner after some shenanigans.

    It was quite amusing, but it was one of those moments that you genuinely had to be there to appreciate.
  8. stri8ted_planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    372

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    While I was at The Arnold working the MN booth I was approached by a naturopath. At one point in our very long discussion he mentioned Endothil-CR and seemed to be rather impressed by teh product. I maintained that the doses were far too low to exert any benefit.

    But, in the name of research, I was able to convince the guys at the Endothil booth to give me enough for about a week worth of use to see just how effective it is for bodybuilding applications. I"ll report on it at the end of next week.

    One thing I noticed was that the package says to "Chew the tablet and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing." Perhaps their intent is sublingual absorption. If so, that may be the secret to the product... assuming of course that it does indeed work.

    We are actually picking up this product next week, because we have had so many requests for it. From the walk in customers that have tried it they say it works.
  9. Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    We are actually picking up this product next week, because we have had so many requests for it. From the walk in customers that have tried it they say it works.
    So, I've heard. The naturopath guy was dead set on me believing how good it was. He was talking really fast, probably had too many free samples of Methyl-Speed.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Curiousity got tha best of Joey, and he 'savored tha flavor' Saturday night at dinner after some shenanigans.

    It was quite amusing, but it was one of those moments that you genuinely had to be there to appreciate.
    lol, I wish I coulda been their. I can't imagine the Endothil tasting too good. I really respect Joey's philosophy. And I think I left my MAN shirts in the X-Factor booth. Still seeing if anyone picked them up.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3915

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    ...From the walk in customers that have tried it they say it works.
    Are they hyoooge?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  11. hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,703
    Rep Power
    300605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    one of my good friends said his buddy took this for a month, his bench went up 40lbs but he didnt gain that much size
  12. tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    curious about this too. been wanting to try this, and have tried to get a board sponser to carry a bulk extract of this, but it never happened... glad to see someone is trying this out.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    966

    Reputation

    When I saw this stuff for sale at a local shop the guy was trying to describe it to me as being just like IGF. He didnít know what IGF was when I mentioned it however. Said it created new muscle cells and caused lots of growth of course I got weird looks when I said "awww satellite cells" .This is when I started ignoring him. Green tomato sounds more like a good antioxidant from what Ive read on it.
  14. ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    785

    Reputation

    Supplement Facts:

    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 30

    Amount Per Serving:

    Calories 0
    Total Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugars 0g

    Riboflavin 6.8mg 400%
    Proprietary Blend 9mg
    -Green Tomato SE
    -Grape Seed SE
    -Grean Tea SE
    -Quercetin
    -Rutin

    Other Ingredients:
    Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono-and diglycerides, salt stearic acid, natural flavors, FD&C red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.

    Directions: On workout days, take 1 tablet 30 minutes before your workout. On non workout days, take 1 tablet in the morning. Chew the tablet slowly and savor the flavor for a long period of time before swallowing.

    Even though it might be absorbed sublingually they amounts are still too low to exert much effect. I doubt the few mg of tomato extract will do much of anything. And the few mg of the other ingredients definietly won't do sh*t.

    On top of it they require you to alter your workouts to isolate one muscle group. That alone will produce results for most and is likely the reason why people see results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone heard of T-Bomb II from MHP ?
    By musQlardevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:43 PM
  2. Anyone heard of this before?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 08:50 AM
  4. Anyone heard of this stuff: Mushroom remedy 'makes you fit'
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in