I gotta ask

destro19

destro19

Awards
I know it sounds stupid but i goota know.  anone ever use a supp that has passed the experation date?  I mean it wasnt opend untill after the exdate and then you startd to use it. If so were th results questionable?

IMPQ

Awards
result was a i grew a 3 more eyes but got more cut up.

j/k to be safe i would not use it, they do have the experation there for a reason. its better to play it safe. but then again you wanna a wrestler...5 eyes might be cool..haha

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i have to admit ive eaten protein bars and taken protein powder well after its exp. date. No ill-affects however the potentcy is questionable. Not sure. Sage

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
I know it sounds stupid but i goota know.  anone ever use a supp that has passed the experation date?  I mean it wasnt opend untill after the exdate and then you startd to use it. If so were th results questionable?
if ur talking about those protien shakes u were telling me i honestly advise against drinking them, especially if it smells kind arotten...but most of the time expired suppliments just have a lower potency, the next time u come by my shop i have a box of expired stuff in the back that u can look at if u want :D

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: I gotta ask

if ur talking about those protien shakes u were telling me i honestly advise against drinking them, especially if it smells kind arotten...but most of the time expired suppliments just have a lower potency, the next time u come by my shop i have a box of expired stuff in the back that u can look at if u want :D
not to mention the horrible gas youll get from them