I gotta ask

1. I gotta ask

I know it sounds stupid but i goota know.  anone ever use a supp that has passed the experation date?  I mean it wasnt opend untill after the exdate and then you startd to use it. If so were th results questionable?

2. result was a i grew a 3 more eyes but got more cut up.

j/k to be safe i would not use it, they do have the experation there for a reason. its better to play it safe. but then again you wanna a wrestler...5 eyes might be cool..haha

3. i have to admit ive eaten protein bars and taken protein powder well after its exp. date. No ill-affects however the potentcy is questionable. Not sure. Sage
    •   

4. Originally posted by destro19
    I know it sounds stupid but i goota know.  anone ever use a supp that has passed the experation date?  I mean it wasnt opend untill after the exdate and then you startd to use it. If so were th results questionable?
    if ur talking about those protien shakes u were telling me i honestly advise against drinking them, especially if it smells kind arotten...but most of the time expired suppliments just have a lower potency, the next time u come by my shop i have a box of expired stuff in the back that u can look at if u want

5. dps has some expered stuff on close-out.
  6. Re: Re: I gotta ask

Originally posted by G.E.SUPERHUMAN

if ur talking about those protien shakes u were telling me i honestly advise against drinking them, especially if it smells kind arotten...but most of the time expired suppliments just have a lower potency, the next time u come by my shop i have a box of expired stuff in the back that u can look at if u want
    not to mention the horrible gas youll get from them

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Gotta ask this....
    By GangstaJDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:01 PM
  3. Gotta Ask......... (Diet Mt. Dew ?)
    By wildman536 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 11