When to take Size On?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

When to take Size On?

Hey, I just picked up a tub of lemon size on and am a little confused about when i should take it....it says on the back to take it on non training days at bed time and then on training days post workout, so does that mean that on training days i take it bef0ore bed and after training? sorry just want 2 make sure im taking it right. Thanks in advance

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.36%

once a day
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.79%

Personally I have been using it for 6 weeks now and on training days I start drinking it a few minutes before a workout and then sip it throughout my workout. I am currently on a cut and my strength has stayed constant and in some lifts actually gone up. I cannot wait to see the potential of this product when in a surplus of calories.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%

i would take it 30-45 min preworkout
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would opt to take in a product like XTEND pre and during and save the SIZEON for post!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.12%

SizeOn should be taken during your workout. Sip on it about 10 minutes into your workout and continue through your workout. If you work out early in the AM, take it right before bed and you will wake up energized and full (as opposed to flat).
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u
    SizeOn should be taken during your workout. Sip on it about 10 minutes into your workout and continue through your workout. If you work out early in the AM, take it right before bed and you will wake up energized and full (as opposed to flat).

Good Advice.

I asked TooPowerful4u to give his advice as he is an accomplished bodybuilder and also works for Gaspari and knows the best way to do it.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

I workout in the late afternoon, so I should take it during my workout and not postworkout?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IMHO, this would serve better on a bulk. During the early weeks of a cutter, I would start with post, and knock it out completely the last 2-3 weeks, as I do not take creatine at all leading to a show or shoot....
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    IMHO, this would serve better on a bulk. During the early weeks of a cutter, I would start with post, and knock it out completely the last 2-3 weeks, as I do not take creatine at all leading to a show or shoot....
    That COULD be true except for a few things. First off the carbohydrate we use is very low GI (around 60 like amylose) and due to other ingredients contained in the product is more time released you could call it (or slow absorbing, whatever you prefer). The carbohydrate is also known to VERY effeciently load the muscle with glycogen (believed to be better than vitargo which was previously #1). We call it "outlast" as we do not want to divulge what our patent pending carbohydrate is until we have the patent (no copycats). Also, the creatine absorbs very quickly at a very high percentage, so there is little left outside the muscle cells to attract water and give a watered over look. What very little amount of creatine that is left unabsorbed cannot draw water to give a watery look due to high amount of glycerol contained. Now the ATP disodium is not of much use post workout, so you really want it IntraWorkout.

I am also doing a show and i will be using sizeon up until 4 weeks out as i also want to eliminate as many variables as possible leading up to the show (less chance of ****in up). I AM, however, going to do a test run carb loading on SizeOn 2 weeks out to see how it goes. We will find out soon enough.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You don't want to take Size on, he'll cut you off at the knees, one mean Mofo moderator to mess with.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

It clearly startes on the packaging to take it everyday before bed AND on training days take it during your workout. So it sounds like twice a day on training days and once on OFF days. I would love to be wrong as its expensive and drinking a bunch of sweet juice right before bed sucks if ive already had it two hours prior. Any one know for sure????
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That COULD be true except for a few things. First off the carbohydrate we use is very low GI (around 60 like amylose) and due to other ingredients contained in the product is more time released you could call it (or slow absorbing, whatever you prefer). The carbohydrate is also known to VERY effeciently load the muscle with glycogen (believed to be better than vitargo which was previously #1). We call it "outlast" as we do not want to divulge what our patent pending carbohydrate is until we have the patent (no copycats). Also, the creatine absorbs very quickly at a very high percentage, so there is little left outside the muscle cells to attract water and give a watered over look. What very little amount of creatine that is left unabsorbed cannot draw water to give a watery look due to high amount of glycerol contained. Now the ATP disodium is not of much use post workout, so you really want it IntraWorkout.

I am also doing a show and i will be using sizeon up until 4 weeks out as i also want to eliminate as many variables as possible leading up to the show (less chance of ****in up). I AM, however, going to do a test run carb loading on SizeOn 2 weeks out to see how it goes. We will find out soon enough.
    Good points, but I just have issues taking in carbs both during and after workout. I may give this method a try sometime soon though....
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.12%

somewhatgifted, I know what you mean. That wording is a bit tricky and could be taken either way. I've been taking it once a day simply cause they say on the packaging that they give you a full 30-day supply. If you were supposed to take it twice a day on training days it would be like a 20-day supply and I'd be pretty pissed off for the shady "30 day supply ploy."

That being said, I'm on my 3rd bottle and I love the stuff. I've taken it intra and post workout for a few weeks at a time and I find it superior to take intra workout. I just felt stronger and that I could last longer...in the gym that is.

Maybe I got lucky, but I ran an ethyl ester creatine up until the last week of a show and I had no issues with water. Just a thought if your very carb consious, you could switch to an ethly ester as you get closer a show. I'm really interested in TooPowerful4U's findings. When is this show?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.96%

Question (toopowerful4u) if it is not better as a bulk, why is it called sizeon. I'm not being a wiseass. I was going to give it a shot, but if you think it is better for cutting, what do you think would be best for bulking? I've tried creating mono and eee in the past and wasn't too impressed with either. I'm not looking for a magic potion, just a little help. thanks--
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.8%

I took it post workout and before bed, mostly PWO and it worked damn good.. I like the lemon flavor better, the wild berry was abit too sweet..

Gettin' my SizeOn!
  17. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%

would you guys say sizeon is better for cutting or bulking? i just started contest prep for a june show and i do have a tub of sizeon but i was thinking about saving it until im in a calorie surplus. right now, i just take 5g of the cheapest creatine mono i can find pre and post workout. any input would be great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. when to take supps on epi
    By Metallicide in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. 6oxo,when to take
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 02:35 PM
  3. when to take 6oxo
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6