Review of Activate

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Awhile ago I decided I'd do a 4 week run of activate to judge its effects. I'm 18, and definetly have alot of natural growth left before i'd consider aas, so i thought this would be a pretty safe alternative.

It turned to work quite nicely. I didn't see alot in turns of mass gains, but my muscles definetly felt fuller. The best part was I definetly felt stronger. I hit some pr's while taking activate, so I think that it was a contributing factor. I hit 585 x 4 on squats going parallel, and felt like i could do more. Before i was only doing around 2 reps for the same weight. So, all in all i'd say it was a good product and i'd use it again.

My friend is currently running the NHA stack in preparation for his mma fight, and he is preserving muscle while cutting weight. He noted something interesting i thought i'd share. He says he feels somewhat stronger lifting weights, as in he's bumping up to heavier poundages, but he feels alot stronger wrestling. He says he can really feel a difference when he's wrestling, he feels much stronger. He said he is recovering faster, and he even feels like he is mentally more focused. So i think that this product definetly has some potential for fighters and other athletes.

Last edited:

TeenAbuser

Awards
Im 18 also and was interested in this stuff.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
We generally don't recommend anyone under 21 use our products - especially not rebound. I guess activate is a little easier on your endocrine system, but still, at 18 you're still growing.

That said, at your age, i suppose you are an adult and free to make your own decisions. If you feel both physically and mentally mature, and you believe you have enough experience under your belt to make a good go of it, the choice is yours i guess.