Best Supps to stack with MP? Sesamin?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Best Supps to stack with MP? Sesamin?

Hey guys. As of now, I'm using MP for a fat-burner and would like to add something more to get the most out of this cutting experience as I can. I have heard MP stacks great with sesamin but since there are so many sesmin products out these days, I was wondering what the most cost-effective sesamin product would be. I know sesathin seems to be the most popular and I was planning on going with that but I wanted to get more opinions before I made the purchase.

I also heard that high dose fish oil and basic cuts went well with MP as well so possibly some tips on an all-around great fat-burning stack with MP weould be great. I stilll have over half a bottle of MP left so I'm willing to try anything at this point. I am looking to drop about 10-15lbs from now until early may. Just so you know my stats they are-
    5'5
    153lb
    17-20% BF (in that range)

I know my weight seems high but I am also big on weight lifting obviously and bench around 150-175lbs so Im strong and have alot of muscle for a girl.

Right now, cost isn't a huge factor since I was just promoted at my job so if you guys could give me some tips on cost-effective fat-loss supps I would be really appreciative. thx

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I have heard only positive things of Scivation Sesamin. I trust Scivation so I am going to recommend this product without ever trying it.
  3. Xel
    Stats
    5'10"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

I seem to remember reading that forskolin would be synergistic with MP. It mobilizing fatty acids and MP burning them, ect.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Sesamin, MP, GXR, and any decent thermo(i.e. lipo6, HEAT, etc).
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

and of course ALCAR?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Plz correct me if I'm wrong but isn't MP like a thermo? And who makes this GXR and what price range are we talking for all of these supps? I know LIPo-6 might not do well with my stomach and it is said to cause some serious jiters but I was thinking the heat supp might be the better choice for me. Also, what type of sesamin? Scivations, avant labs sesaThin, MAN vaporize (cheap and looks like it would be effective)?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Ok fellas I was thinking of going with this stack

DS Melting Point
    Avant Labs Heat Stack
    MAN Vaporize

How does this stack sound for my purposes? And also, can you tell me what doses I should be taking these supps and at what times? I can tell you that right now I am taking 6 MP a day and am tolerating it just fine. Some mild stomach cramps but I know I'm not drinking enough water so that could be attributed to the cramps.

Also, I'm wondering if vaporize will work for my purposes since I am stacking it or if I should really shell out the extra $15 or so bucks for scivation sesamin or Avant Labs SesaThin? thx
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by suprachica79
    Also, I'm wondering if vaporize will work for my purposes since I am stacking it or if I should really shell out the extra $15 or so bucks for scivation sesamin or Avant Labs SesaThin? thx

It will, and it also has been shown on bb.com to exceed label claims.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

so stick with the vaporize? And would you know what doses to take these at as well?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.82%

so stick with the vaporize? And would you know what doses to take these at as well?
    Isn't that what labels are for?

It's always good to be an informed consumer. I'm sure you could go both higher or lower depending on individual goals.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

ya but when your mixing products together, and one could possibly have some of the same ingridients as the other you need to change up the doses and times
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Go with either Scivation or Avant Labs Sesamn/Sesathin.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

ok, but do you have any good reason or just personal experience? Vaporize is $15 cheaper so there has to be a good reason lol. I figure that since it is part of a stack and isn't standing alone by itself, it would serve its purpose but I don't want to waste money either.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

ok, but do you have any good reason or just personal experience? Vaporize is $15 cheaper so there has to be a good reason lol. I figure that since it is part of a stack and isn't standing alone by itself, it would serve its purpose but I don't want to waste money either.
    The dosage in Vaporize is only half the amount that is in Scivation or Avants product...I think Vaporize has 250 m sesamin per softgel while the other two have 500 mg per softgel.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Vaporize
    Serving Size: 1 Red-Gel
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving
    SesaThin™ Sesame Seed Oil SE (minimum 50% Sesamin) 500mg
    Sesamin Lignan 250mg
    High Lignan Flaxseed Oil 500mg
    Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 FA) 225mg
    Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 FA) 55mg
    Oleic Acid (Omega-9 FA) 55mg

Scivation Sesmin
    Serving Size: 1 Softgel
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Calories 9
    Total Fat 1 g 1%
    Sesame Oil 1000 mg †
    (standardized to 500mg Sesamin)
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

High potency Green Tea Extract is a good addition, take 1200 mg. You also get many health benefits from GTE. The one I get is called ECGC by NOW foods, www.nutraplanet.com carries it.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

well I want to buy all of it from one place which is narrowing my search but it will be a better shipping deal. So brent, what do you suggest? Green tea extract is already in another vitamin supplement i take. O yea, I was also told that vaporize was under rated in its sesamin properties.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Personally I would go with...

Melting Point
    Basic Cuts
    Scivation Sesamin
    ALCAR
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.82%

O yea, I was also told that vaporize was under rated in its sesamin properties.
    This is not true.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

What is ALCAR? And do you not recommend HEAT because you havent had good experiences or you think basic cuts has similar properties at a better value?
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is ALCAR

I recommend Basic Cuts because it is in the DS stackble line. Meaning that it goes well with their products. It is really cheap too.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

ok, thx brent

I think I'm going to go with this stack

DS Melting Point
    Avant Labs HEAT
    Scivation Sesamin

Seems to be alot of peoples more favored choices and looks to have what I want. I might put ALCAR in eventually but until I have more money, seems like this stack is the winner. YOu guys have any recommendations on where to purchase these? I have found a few websites but wasn't sure if you all had some other hidden places with good deals. thx
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

ok, thx brent

I think I'm going to go with this stack

DS Melting Point
    Avant Labs HEAT
    Scivation Sesamin

Seems to be alot of peoples more favored choices and looks to have what I want. I might put ALCAR in eventually but until I have more money, seems like this stack is the winner. YOu guys have any recommendations on where to purchase these? I have found a few websites but wasn't sure if you all had some other hidden places with good deals. thx
    This is a stack that will work extremely well w/ proper diet and cardio. Check out the board sponsors for all of you supps.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I personally feel that with money saved getting Basic Cuts, you could purchase ALCAR and be better off.

Then again, what do I know?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

I'm gunan try a few variations over a few months to see what sticks and what doesnt. ALCAR will definitely get worked in when I have some money haha
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.62%

Chocamine is my personal favorite in regular strength stims, cost effective as a bulk purchase versus the encapsulated combos, good enhanced and sustained physical energy, smoother and longer lasting than Ephedrine, and nicely positive enhancement of mood.

I like a gram and a half Of Chocamine with 3 grams of Taurine, smooth energy boost.

Avant's HEAT is also good, but I perceive it to be more a mental than a physical booster, and it has zero effect unless taken on a completly empty stomach for me, and I don't usually have the necessary empty stomach when I want to use it.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

I have heard that stacking Sesamin with MP can cause lethargy and really interfere with workouts. They both have similar actions, and I know from experience that taking MP before a workout will ruin that workout; stacking with sesamin may very well increase fat loss but your performance will take a huge hit.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Quote Originally Posted by cscsguy
    I have heard that stacking Sesamin with MP can cause lethargy and really interfere with workouts. They both have similar actions, and I know from experience that taking MP before a workout will ruin that workout; stacking with sesamin may very well increase fat loss but your performance will take a huge hit.
    I stacked 3 sesamin w/ 6 Mp and had zero decrease in performance. I actually a had a minor strength increase while using them both. Also MP has a twelve hour half-life so you do not need to take it before a workout.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Well, I honestly don't mind if my performance takes a hit. I'm not a bodybuilder and I've grown to become extremely strong as a girl and it wouldn't be terrible if I lost some strength. I need to lose this fat so I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

I had a question for you guys...I have this stuff called lipovar 8 from ISS nutrition I think. Bought it a while back and stopped using it because I was gettin stomach aches but I was wondering if this supplement would have the same effect as the HEAT stack. I still have more than half a bottle of this stuff left and if it'll have a similar effect I'd rather go with it. Then I can spend the money towards ALCAR and/or basic cuts.
  31. $Money$
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I stacked 3 sesamin w/ 6 Mp and had zero decrease in performance. I actually a had a minor strength increase while using them both. Also MP has a twelve hour half-life so you do not need to take it before a workout.

im on the same exact stack cept im taking 2 sesamin instead.

How were ur results?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I just ordered scivation sesamin and DS basic cuts so the stack as it looks now is

DS Melting Point
    DS Basic Cuts
    Scivation Sesamin
    ISS Lipovar-8

We'll see how this works out and if I get some good tip money this weekend maybe I'll grab some ALCAR as well. thx
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Interesting. I can honestly say that the decreased performance and water retention were the only effects I saw from MP. I didn't see any significant fat loss benefits from it and didn't get any cramps even when running 8 caps a day for 3 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to stack with H-Drol?
    By JBerto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 12:02 AM
  2. best supps to stack with TRT?
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. best product to stack with epi?
    By jsg in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 18