The Oily Engineer
- 03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
- 03-06-2006, 06:54 PM
I would say aspirin, but I belive that it effects do not last too long.
If the person is at risk ask them why they are wasting their time asking you and tell them to go see a doctor. Probably put them on plavix or some anticoagulant.Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
- 03-06-2006, 08:00 PM
03-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Here is the thing though. This is serious sh!t. its not like our concerns re: temporary dyslipidemia or hypertension.
DVT, MI or stroke are some of the possibilites. You feel like taking on that responsibility?
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
03-06-2006, 09:02 PM
We should all be taking a baby aspirin everyday anyway. It sounds as though this guy needs more than an aspirin. Diet, excercise....and possibly a script.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Engineer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-15-2013, 03:50 PM
- By Flaw in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:17 AM
- By goldenmuscule in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:48 AM
- By ImJ2x in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-26-2006, 09:29 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:12 AM