good cutting stack???

apron

Awards
would this be a good cutting routine???
STATS: 5'9, 155lbs., 17 yrs old
I have very little fat around my abs and was going to do this for about a month to get rid of it.

Meals
Meal 1- 2 egg whites, 1whole egg, fruit, bread
Pre workout- fruit, bagel, Xpand, BCAA’s
During workout- BCAA’s
Post workout- protein, Xpand, BCAA’s
Meal 2- Turkey sandwich, cottage cheese, fruit
Meal 3- protein
Meal 4- 2 tuna sandwiches, veggies
Meal 5- Chicken, potato, veggies
Meal 6 –protein, cottage cheese

Workout schedule
Monday- chest/triceps
Tuesday-abs/cardio
Wednesday-back/biceps
Thursday-abs/cardio
Friday- legs
Saturday-abs/cardio
Sunday-off

Supplements-Multi-vitamin
Fish oil
Whey Protein
BCAA’s
Xpand pills
Caffeine
CLA
Green tea

*5 minute cardio warm-up each day
*light cardio 10 minutes on workout days
*30-40 minutes on cardio days

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would consume my carbs ealier in the day and only veggies later, so I would take the potato out of meal 5. Also fats look low, make sure to get in enough EFA, they will help you greatly.

The supps look good and the timing is good as well, I would add some sesamin. I currently take scivation sesamin year round, on a bulk it helps keep my fat gains down and on a cut it accelerates the fat loss process. I recommend 1-2 caps while bulking and 2-3 caps while cutting. Make sure to take the sesamin with a higher fat meal 10+ grams to get the full benefits from it. Here is some more info on sesamin
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast21.htm

apron

Awards
Thanks alot for the reply! so takeing more EFA's than a fish oil supp will be better?. Where can I get more from my diet?

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks alot for the reply! so takeing more EFA's than a fish oil supp will be better?. Where can I get more from my diet?
Add some peanut butter, Almonds, Avoacado, Eggs. These are all good fats that will help you.

apron

Awards
I have school (I lift at school) and work also, so its very hard for me to get enough meals and eat right. I am going to try my hardest to start eating healthier and am planning on taking food to school. would taking PB&J, turkey, and maybe tuna sandwiches be ok. since I don't have much time i was thinking of doing cardio in the morning at around 5:00 a.m. and mayber around 9:00 p.m.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have school (I lift at school) and work also, so its very hard for me to get enough meals and eat right. I am going to try my hardest to start eating healthier and am planning on taking food to school. would taking PB&J, turkey, and maybe tuna sandwiches be ok. since I don't have much time i was thinking of doing cardio in the morning at around 5:00 a.m. and mayber around 9:00 p.m.
Thats fine, or you could make meal replacement shakes and take those with you as well. The cardio sounds good, I dont recommend you do it on an empty stomach if you planned on it though. Have a shake or sip on bcaa during.