Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs....

andotony

Awards
Postponed.....Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs....

Anyone have updated information on Gaspari's new fat burner called Thermogenic Thyrotabs?

SirThor

Awards
All i have hear of is he's new fat burner 3rd degree burn. My wife is about to try it out. I will let the viewers know if it's worth it.

andotony

Awards
It is not 3rd Degree Burn....It hasn't been released yet. It is called Thermogenic Thyrotabs.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
It is not 3rd Degree Burn....It hasn't been released yet. It is called Thermogenic Thyrotabs.
It was at their arnold booth, but sorry I don't have any info on it.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All i have hear of is he's new fat burner 3rd degree burn. My wife is about to try it out. I will let the viewers know if it's worth it.
Grammar check?
I nominate myself to be spelling/grammar moderator.

3rd Degree Burn has been out a long time. I have a sample of it but haven't tried it. Nothing special about it. I am hoping this new product shows more promise.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well since Gaspari and ALRI have worked together on many things in the past, I'm betting this will be fairly close to a Thyrogen-X replica.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in the add it said something about .5mg pills...could be wrong though.

andotony

Awards
Here is an email I received from someone at Gaspari..

"Thyrotabs wont be released for another 6 weeks. Until then i cant really release full information on the except that they are obvioulsy thermogenic and is similar to t3 and t4."

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I believe its about 2 weeks out and Im pretty sure has nothing to do with ALRI's Thyrogen.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know the main ingredient was posted but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I wonder if it is a situation of different nomenclature for the same compound. Or maybe my search skills suck.......

Mr.50

I believe its about 2 weeks out and Im pretty sure has nothing to do with ALRI's Thyrogen.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Here is an email I received from someone at Gaspari..

"Thyrotabs wont be released for another 6 weeks. Until then i cant really release full information on the except that they are obvioulsy thermogenic and is similar to t3 and t4."
Well I can promise you that if the pills are indeed 0.5 mg (500 mcg) then the active ingredient is nothing like thyroid hormone. That much of T3 (cytomel) would kill you. 500 mcg of Synthroid (T4) would be insane.

That being said though, I like the sneakiness and shadiness of Gaspari products. Halodrol is nothing more than a close butt buddy of Turanabol, and I've tried it and it's wonderful stuff. I'll be giving this thermo a try no matter what it is.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
actually you can buy right now at this moment its just not availble in this country yet. if you look hard enough youll find it.

liftWV

Awards
actually you can buy right now at this moment its just not availble in this country yet. if you look hard enough youll find it.
Thanks for the tip, Googled "Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs" and it brought up a UK Reseller that has a picture of the box on the website. The box states 0.05 mg on it.

Found the following info on another website, Here is a C&P of it:

Serving Size: 1 Scored Tab
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

3,3P-diiodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine; 50mcg

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1-3 times per day. Do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24 hour period and do not take for more than 6 weeks continuously without a 4 week break.

Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Use only under the supervision of a physician if you suffer from a condition such as high blood pressure, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric or heart disease, diabetes or are taking any medications. This product contains stimulants such as caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate such products from their diet. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. You should always consult your physician or a knowledgeable health care practitioner before beginning any supplement or exercise program. If you have any other medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Do not use if inner safety seal if broken or missing.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that look like something you could substitute l-Tyrosine in and have T4?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if you noticed that that uk reseller also sell some of the more popular 1gen prohormoe powders too :)

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard of this compound 3,3P-diiodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine i even googled it and nothing came up.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Too bad Klaus doesn't have PM's, I'd get him on this...

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard of this compound 3,3P-diiodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine i even googled it and nothing came up.
I wonder if Gaspari took the Trimax formula structure and substituted Phenyalanine for tyrosine? It could be somewhere in the metabolite phase of t-3 or pre cursory to a similar thyro-mone. I wonder if any one has experienced any(phenyalanine) mood lifts or mania?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe will have this product by May, I talk to our sports nutrition buyer regularly.. ;)

the Cardinal

Awards
I wonder if Gaspari took the Trimax formula structure and substituted Phenyalanine for tyrosine? It could be somewhere in the metabolite phase of t-3 or pre cursory to a similar thyro-mone. I wonder if any one has experienced any(phenyalanine) mood lifts or mania?
I'm guessing it's probably a T2 metabolite or analogue, but I'm basing that strictly on the "diiodo" prefix.

andotony

Awards
Re: Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs....Postponed Again?

Anyone know the real date of when this new product will be available. I understand it has been pushed back to the middle of May.

MORTGAGEBROKER

Awards
It was formulated by a someone questionable that got pinched so the product came on the radar.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It should be coming next week, we'll see

andotony

Awards
I just called the compay today, May 15, and they told me they will have the product in 4 weeks.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that sucks, I needed it in 3 weeks.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they were saying on Muscle Gurus that this stuff is bunk....that the claims of being 7-10X times stronger then Dianca is str8 B.S....go over there and read the Thread...Mr Ready 4 War aka Big B.K is contributing to the thread

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew Dutch to be able to read the reviews, the product has been available in Europe for months now.

By the way, yesterday I emailed a retailer that had it listed as available by May 19. He said he should be receiving it next week, not in 4 weeks. Minutes after that he jacked up the pre-sale price from 54 to 65.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Therachem_BK wrote:

RK is correct.

This is correct.

Therachem_BK wrote:
The app is not published

This is incorrect.

Therachem_BK wrote:
Besides, 3,3P-diiodo-l-thyronine is better than Dicana anyhow
It's probably 7-10X more potent mcg per mcg.

This is not even close to correct.

The 3,3' ('=prime) of T2 which is what your compound is is not even close to the potency of Dicana. In the case of l-thyronine the 3'5 version of l-thyronine (what Biotest sells) is stronger than the 3,3' so what you have is a weaker version of Biotest's T2.

3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is not even in the same league as Dicana when it comes to thyroid hormones.

You had best go back to the drawing board on this one Bruce.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and figure you just did not know any better since thyroid hormones are obviously not your specialty and not think that you are trying to fool people with your statements but now that you have been corrected I hope this will be the last of your ignorant statements about 3,3P-diiodo-l-thyronine being better than Dicana and being 7-10X more potent mcg per mcg.

You couldn't be more wrong Bruce. I suggest you do some research and correct yourself.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that BK said it's better than Dicana, then Truth Speaker [Thermolife's owner] said he's wrong because he makes it. That's quite normal, if you ask me.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think there all crooks (the owners)...

thats what business is, and war between each other is always a part of it. if a product works then it works, and only time will tell.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! :hammer: :hammer:

It's available @ planetary :)
Just started preselling, its still a week or so away....crossing fingers! Will update if I get anything else pushing it out more.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just like gaspari to have a high price on a product.

gresh

gresh

Awards
One of our board sponsors just got some in last night(bestpricenutrition), I just placed my order for one. I'll do a log on it, but not until I'm done with my Scorch v3.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One of our board sponsors just got some in last night(bestpricenutrition), I just placed my order for one. I'll do a log on it, but not until I'm done with my Scorch v3.
I, for one, will be looking forward to that. How much longer to go on the Scorch?

dd

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Would def stack nicely with Scorch. But I like your thinking as the feedback would possibly be skewed due to the Scorch.