Ventilean by Pharmagenx

dawg_muay

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has tried this yet. It's made by Pharmagenx and I have had good results with most of their products.

I think it is a rather new product (as in not many people have used it) I just ordered some so I guess I will see how it goes.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has tried this yet. It's made by Pharmagenx and I have had good results with most of their products.

I think it is a rather new product (as in not many people have used it) I just ordered some so I guess I will see how it goes.
Yes, I've tried it and I like it very much. Most products which contain synephrine make me jittery but this didn't at all....just a long-lasting stim.

On a related note, I had a GREAT customer service experience with Pharmagenx. I bought a bottle of nitrogenx from an ebay merchant (a store not a person). When it arrived, it was all bulged out on the bottom. I went to contact the merchant and Ebay had shut them down for shill-bidding on their own auctions. So, I wasn't going to take this stuff and I coudln't get a refund so I sent an email to Pharmagenx thinking they might send me a coupon or something. Instead, they replaced the full bottle with their new Nitro product NITRO 4000 and sent a bunch of samples of other stuff. They even CALLED me (1000 miles away) to make sure I'd got everything allright. I was sincerely impressed!:box:

dawg_muay

Awards
Man... that is great. Pharmagenx seems to be a really good company with quality products; and in your case pretty good customer service.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They got caught a year or so ago using clenbuterol in their products fat-burner..

hah

shct
mr_min

dawg_muay

Awards
umm.... maybe that is why there products work so well. :dance:
That is pretty interesting.... do you have a link or something that I can read about this; this is the first I have heard of it.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Ventilean has been out since VPX made Liquid Clen.

And yes, it (ventilean), was found to have real clenbuterol in it.

But somehow, as with Finigenx and the PH ban, pharmagenx dodged that bullet.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I received 4 sample packs and I've used three of them. My experience is that it is a very strong stimulant, but it wasn't very smooth for me. For me, EC is a fairly smooth stimulant stack, clen is harsh and "dirty". This product felt much more like clen to me. I got decent shakes, warm to the point of discomfort, a dull headache along with a lot of perceived pressure in my head. The samples I received were the new formulation and do not contain clenbuterol. But it did feel a lot like a moderate dose of the drug.
Since people all respond to stims differently, many may like this product. It is definitely strong and seemed to have some significant thermogenic effects. I think it's a good product that many will try and get results from. It just didn't sit well with me.

dd

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pharmagenx, Inc.
340 Rancheros Drive, Suite 166
San Marcos, CA 92069
888 633-7468
URGENT: VENTILEAN RECALL

April 1, 2005

Re: Customers of Pharmagenx Ventilean Products

This is to inform you of a product recall involving: PHARMAGENX VENTILEAN, Dietary Supplement. The product is distributed as a liquid, in 4 and 8 ounce size bottles with a dosage syringe attached, and as soft gel capsules, in 48 and 96 count bottles. The label on the bottles lists the company name Pharmagenx, Las Vegas. In addition, 10 ml single serving plastic ampoules were given as samples and are labeled VENTILEAN 10ml. All lot codes are covered in this recall.

This recall has been initiated due to recent tests that show some lots of the VENTILEAN products contain Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is an asthma medication that is used overseas, but has not been approved for human use by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration.

At this time Pharmagenx is aware of no serious adverse events resulting from consumers ingesting this product. We are voluntarily recalling all lots of VENTILEAN from the market as a precautionary measure.

Please examine your stocks immediately to determine if you have any VENTILEAN product on hand. If so, discontinue sale of the Ventilean products and promptly return them to our San Marcos facility; ATTENTION: VENTILEAN RECALL for a refund.

If you have distributed any of these products, please immediately contact your accounts, advise them of the recall situation, and have them return their outstanding recalled stocks to you. Return these stocks to Pharmagenx as indicated above. You may forward a copy of this letter if you wish however you must add specific directions to return the product to you. The FDA will be monitoring the recall so your efforts should be carefully documented. This would include having your accounts complete the information on the return FAX regarding the amounts on hand that you are returning. Maintain this tracking for any subsequent returns and to allow an audit of the recall effectiveness.

Please acknowledge your receipt of this recall letter by completing the section below, and faxing (1-760-471-7126) or mailing a copy of this letter to Pharmagenx’s San Marcos headquarters, Attention: Ventilean Recall.

Customers with questions may contact Pharmagenx at 1-888-633-7468.

This recall is being made with the knowledge of the Food and Drug Administration.

Brian Rubach
President

shct
mr_min

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I received 4 sample packs and I've used three of them. My experience is that it is a very strong stimulant, but it wasn't very smooth for me. For me, EC is a fairly smooth stimulant stack, clen is harsh and "dirty". This product felt much more like clen to me. I got decent shakes, warm to the point of discomfort, a dull headache along with a lot of perceived pressure in my head. The samples I received were the new formulation and do not contain clenbuterol. But it did feel a lot like a moderate dose of the drug.
Since people all respond to stims differently, many may like this product. It is definitely strong and seemed to have some significant thermogenic effects. I think it's a good product that many will try and get results from. It just didn't sit well with me.

dd
This might just be a matter of individual chemistry BUT there is a problem with those sample packs which might explain your issues. The sample packs contain 10ml but if you read the description, it says that a full dose is 5ml. Thus, the sample foil pack is TWO doses. I assumed that each sample pack would be one dose and almost downed the whole thing myself. If you did this, it might explain your negative reaction to it.
:sick:

dawg_muay

Awards
Thanks for diggin up the dirt for me. That is pretty interesting. I'm guess that the bottle I just ordered is a different formula, without the clen, I will update everyone on my results as I go along.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This might just be a matter of individual chemistry BUT there is a problem with those sample packs which might explain your issues. The sample packs contain 10ml but if you read the description, it says that a full dose is 5ml. Thus, the sample foil pack is TWO doses. I assumed that each sample pack would be one dose and almost downed the whole thing myself. If you did this, it might explain your negative reaction to it.
:sick:
You're right, but I was aware of this prior to taking it. I noticed the sample pack size was 10ml and that the dose size was 5ml. But, the instructions say to take 1 to 2 servings 20 minutes before workout. I know from experience that I'm not very sensitive to stims. It takes at least 3x nornal dosing of E and/or C to get me going. I've tried Amp at 2x with no stimulant effects at all. Today I tried my first dose of Stimulant-X. I felt nothing after 30 minutes and took another dose. I still didn't feel anything. So, with years of that type of experiences under my belt, I felt comfortable doing the double dose, especially since they recommended right on the label to "take 1 or 2 servings". On top of all of that, I weigh about 255 so I'm used to recommended dosages being a little low for me on most supps & meds.
My comments for it being strong was compared to other stimulants taken at 2x dosage. I think the type of stimulation may somewhat vary from person to person. For me it was not a nice clean type of stimulation.
Anyway, thanks for looking out for others. I hope this helps others understand where I'm coming from with my comments about the product. I feel that many who try it will love it, but not if they get the "dirty" type of stimulation that I got from it.
jmho

dd

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right, but I was aware of this prior to taking it. I noticed the sample pack size was 10ml and that the dose size was 5ml. But, the instructions say to take 1 to 2 servings 20 minutes before workout. I know from experience that I'm not very sensitive to stims. It takes at least 3x nornal dosing of E and/or C to get me going. I've tried Amp at 2x with no stimulant effects at all. Today I tried my first dose of Stimulant-X. I felt nothing after 30 minutes and took another dose. I still didn't feel anything. So, with years of that type of experiences under my belt, I felt comfortable doing the double dose, especially since they recommended right on the label to "take 1 or 2 servings". On top of all of that, I weigh about 255 so I'm used to recommended dosages being a little low for me on most supps & meds.
My comments for it being strong was compared to other stimulants taken at 2x dosage. I think the type of stimulation may somewhat vary from person to person. For me it was not a nice clean type of stimulation.
Anyway, thanks for looking out for others. I hope this helps others understand where I'm coming from with my comments about the product. I feel that many who try it will love it, but not if they get the "dirty" type of stimulation that I got from it.
jmho

dd
Anyone know if the bottles still floating around the web for sale are the original formula, or have they since distributed it without the clen in it?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting to get a product code number on the clen infused versions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
slow-mun Supplements 4
Supplements 1
Cycle Logs 44