PCT help from those who know for those in need

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Not me Nate. It was in the cards but found a different calling. why do you ask?

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Grrr
    Wow B. That afore mentioned article kicks ass! so that is why SERMS at high doses are given initially as PCT and then tapered down. its used to stimulate the hypothalamus and inhibit the negative estrogen feedback loop!
    There is research that suggests more is not better and that a static may be fine. You probaly only need 20mgs but we have grown acustomed to a 40,20,20 taper. Some old school guys don't atper but run a static 20mgs. We don't have data to suppoort what we are doing do we.
    Inversely, AI's are used and tapered up to keep the raising estrogen and testosterone levels balanced. Kinda like a set of training wheels untill the body can manage itself, correct?
    damn im glad ive got the day off
    Here is where there is mixed opinion and views. Estrogen is not harmful to our muscle mass retention. Actually it in anabolic to a degree. Why we want to knock it down when we don't need to is beyond me. We primarily want to restore test product. I believe restored test production will balance out the estrogen. They are a ying and yang...of sorts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grrr
    Not me Nate. It was in the cards but found a different calling. why do you ask?
    Just the whole salute thing in one of your posts. Your signature refering to being outmanned, but never out gunned. Disregard.

    So have all your questions been answered?

  4. I noticed when I used Nolva alone that I kept most of the weight, but my strength leveled out. On the other hand, when I used ATD post cycle, I lost half of what I gained, but strength continued to increase. I figure If I use both, I have all bases covered. Just a personal observation.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    There is research that suggests more is not better and that a static may be fine. You probaly only need 20mgs but we have grown acustomed to a 40,20,20 taper. Some old school guys don't atper but run a static 20mgs. We don't have data to suppoort what we are doing do we.Here is where there is mixed opinion and views. Estrogen is not harmful to our muscle mass retention. Actually it in anabolic to a degree. Why we want to knock it down when we don't need to is beyond me. We primarily want to restore test product. I believe restored test production will balance out the estrogen. They are a ying and yang...of sorts
    Gotcha sensei.
    so that being said, what do you think of this for the next 3 weeks?

    this week: Rebound 50mg, Nolva 40 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    next week:Rebound 75mg, Nolva 20 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    final week:Rebound 75mg, Nolva 20 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grrr
    Gotcha sensei.
    so that being said, what do you think of this for the next 3 weeks?

    this week: Rebound 50mg, Nolva 40 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    next week:Rebound 75mg, Nolva 20 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    final week:Rebound 75mg, Nolva 20 mg at nite w/ 100 mg retain
    Looks good to me. I'll be doing something similar for my next PCT.

    Week 1- Nolva 40mgs/ATD 25mgs
    Week 2- Nolva 40mgs/ATD 50mgs
    Week 3- Nolva 20mgs/ATD 50mgs
    Week 4- Nolva 20mgs/ATD 75mgs

  7. Is rebound xt an AI or ATD? im looking up ATD now and it seems like both ATD's and AI's inhibit aromatizing enzymes which convert some androgens to estrogen. whats the difference?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grrr
    Is rebound xt an AI or ATD? im looking up ATD now and it seems like both ATD's and AI's inhibit aromatizing enzymes which convert some androgens to estrogen. whats the difference?
    Sorry for the confusion. ATD is an acronym for the chemical name 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione. ATD is an AI. I'll be using the brand name Inhibit-E by SNS if you were wondering.

  9. gotcha. i picked up some fenugreek. where would it fit into a cycle like this?

  10. I'll give you a hint. The answer to that question is in the same thread I gave to you earlier. I think Dr. D goes in depth about how it would fit in.

  11. Nice one. Nate Dogg and B5150 are some enlightened senseis! Anything else I should research B? Nate? that being said, i think ill actually go to the gym. after all, it is shoulders day!
    -Grrr

    ps ill research fenugreek and add it to a pct protocol and submit it for you guys to chek out later.
    thanks for your patience, and for saving me the trouble of having to go bra shopping.

  12. to Grrr.

    You seem to have all of the PCT basics covered. My question is, do you know about the support supplements and herbs to keep your organs healthy? J/W.

    -RR
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Grrr,

    It is too few and far between that I am able to get some pleasure (well banning SOB's can be fun) helping someone out. Your willingness to learn for yourself is refreshing. One thing I would like to encourage you to do is KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Although we made great headway with your understanding, you have a tendency to further complicate matters by wanting to add another variable to the list. KISS!!!

    We have successfully PCT'd (and supressed gyno) in the past without all of this other stuff for quite some time.

    Here is what I always, always use.
    Nolva: 40,20,20,20
    FL7 (TD 7-OXO) 100mg/d (ant-cortisol)
    That's it. Of source I use extra EFA's, E/C and bump my creatine. But that's it. I do just fine.

    I have used DHEA, and will be experimenting with AX's PCT(ATD)

    Find out how the BASICS will work for you first. You can always add to it. But if you don't need it they why bother.

    You've come a long way
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    to Grrr.

    You seem to have all of the PCT basics covered. My question is, do you know about the support supplements and herbs to keep your organs healthy? J/W.

    -RR
    PLEASE lets just keep this thread on topic. Not trying to be offensive, but just PLEASE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Grrr,

    It is too few and far between that I am able to get some pleasure (well banning SOB's can be fun) helping someone out. Your willingness to learn for yourself is refreshing. One thing I would like to encourage you to do is KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Although we made great headway with your understanding, you have a tendency to further complicate matters by wanting to add another variable to the list. KISS!!!

    We have successfully PCT'd (and supressed gyno) in the past without all of this other stuff for quite some time.

    Here is what I always, always use.
    Nolva: 40,20,20,20
    FL7 (TD 7-OXO) 100mg/d (ant-cortisol)
    That's it. Of source I use extra EFA's, E/C and bump my creatine. But that's it. I do just fine.

    I have used DHEA, and will be experimenting with AX's PCT(ATD)

    Find out how the BASICS will work for you first. You can always add to it. But if you don't need it they why bother.

    You've come a long way

    Thank you for everything. I feel much better prepared. I will keep the board up to speed with my progresses.
    I wont be cycling again for a while. I want to give myself equal time off everything, even PCT. Until then, KISS

    -Grrr

  16. I agree. lets keep this about PCT. This thread has helped me alot. I only have one final question regarding PCT. everything seems to taper off eventualy except for the Rebound XT. At the end, the dose seems to be at its highest. When the week is over you just stop taking it? there isnt a crash?

  17. I have yet to find any info that supports the idea of estrogen rebound when using an aromatase inhibitor (AI).

    Now that you have the start of a foundation of knowledge add to it. A good idea for you is to search out some articles or posts by someone with the board name Swale. He posts in this forum quite often: http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/

    My next PCT I will keep my dose consistent @50mg. And I will taper the SERM per Swale's rec'd.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help from someone who knows.
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. Question for those who know about Hematocrit
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:55 AM
  4. A note for those who know me.....
    By Gethuge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:37 AM
  5. Some questions for those who know...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:58 AM
Log in
Log in