PCT help from those who know for those in need

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.08%

Nice one. Nate Dogg and B5150 are some enlightened senseis! Anything else I should research B? Nate? that being said, i think ill actually go to the gym. after all, it is shoulders day!
    -Grrr

ps ill research fenugreek and add it to a pct protocol and submit it for you guys to chek out later.
    thanks for your patience, and for saving me the trouble of having to go bra shopping.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

to Grrr.

You seem to have all of the PCT basics covered. My question is, do you know about the support supplements and herbs to keep your organs healthy? J/W.

-RR
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Grrr,

It is too few and far between that I am able to get some pleasure (well banning SOB's can be fun) helping someone out. Your willingness to learn for yourself is refreshing. One thing I would like to encourage you to do is KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Although we made great headway with your understanding, you have a tendency to further complicate matters by wanting to add another variable to the list. KISS!!!

We have successfully PCT'd (and supressed gyno) in the past without all of this other stuff for quite some time.

Here is what I always, always use.
    Nolva: 40,20,20,20
    FL7 (TD 7-OXO) 100mg/d (ant-cortisol)
    That's it. Of source I use extra EFA's, E/C and bump my creatine. But that's it. I do just fine.

I have used DHEA, and will be experimenting with AX's PCT(ATD)

Find out how the BASICS will work for you first. You can always add to it. But if you don't need it they why bother.

You've come a long way
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    to Grrr.

You seem to have all of the PCT basics covered. My question is, do you know about the support supplements and herbs to keep your organs healthy? J/W.

-RR
    PLEASE lets just keep this thread on topic. Not trying to be offensive, but just PLEASE
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.08%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Grrr,

It is too few and far between that I am able to get some pleasure (well banning SOB's can be fun) helping someone out. Your willingness to learn for yourself is refreshing. One thing I would like to encourage you to do is KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Although we made great headway with your understanding, you have a tendency to further complicate matters by wanting to add another variable to the list. KISS!!!

We have successfully PCT'd (and supressed gyno) in the past without all of this other stuff for quite some time.

Here is what I always, always use.
    Nolva: 40,20,20,20
    FL7 (TD 7-OXO) 100mg/d (ant-cortisol)
    That's it. Of source I use extra EFA's, E/C and bump my creatine. But that's it. I do just fine.

I have used DHEA, and will be experimenting with AX's PCT(ATD)

Find out how the BASICS will work for you first. You can always add to it. But if you don't need it they why bother.

You've come a long way

Thank you for everything. I feel much better prepared. I will keep the board up to speed with my progresses.
    I wont be cycling again for a while. I want to give myself equal time off everything, even PCT. Until then, KISS

-Grrr
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.08%

I agree. lets keep this about PCT. This thread has helped me alot. I only have one final question regarding PCT. everything seems to taper off eventualy except for the Rebound XT. At the end, the dose seems to be at its highest. When the week is over you just stop taking it? there isnt a crash?
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have yet to find any info that supports the idea of estrogen rebound when using an aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Now that you have the start of a foundation of knowledge add to it. A good idea for you is to search out some articles or posts by someone with the board name Swale. He posts in this forum quite often: http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/

My next PCT I will keep my dose consistent @50mg. And I will taper the SERM per Swale's rec'd.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

Similar Forum Threads

1. help from someone who knows.
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. Question for those who know about Hematocrit
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:55 AM
  4. A note for those who know me.....