bAET ECPE and muscles hardening

G

Goffio69

Awards
Hi,
I've read on this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/40816-venom-tri-lean-thyrogen-x-2.html#post471965 a review of tyrogen-x + leans dream + venom + special tactis stack and evan says that after one week, he noticed a dramatic hardening of muscles.
According to him and another member, the agent that cause this hardening is bEAT (b-androstenetriol) ECPE which is in thyro-x and special tactic (also in AX retain).
Can someone tell me more about bEAT and its efficiency for muscles hardening ?
thanx

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is one of the strongest anticatabolics out there in my opinion from research and personal experience.
Hi,
I've read on this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/40816-venom-tri-lean-thyrogen-x-2.html#post471965 a review of tyrogen-x + leans dream + venom + special tactis stack and evan says that after one week, he noticed a dramatic hardening of muscles.
According to him and another member, the agent that cause this hardening is bEAT (b-androstenetriol) ECPE which is in thyro-x and special tactic (also in AX retain).
Can someone tell me more about bEAT and its efficiency for muscles hardening ?
thanx

G

Goffio69

Awards
It is one of the strongest anticatabolics out there in my opinion from research and personal experience.
do you know where i can find it as a standalone?
if not,what's stuff out there including bAET do you adivse me?
i'm just looking for hardness and leaning out and i don't want to gain mass.
thanx

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the big problem. I used to have a hook up with someone working at a research lab that had access to some androtriol. Currently ALRI Special Tactics and Thyrogen-X are the only products that I know of that have it and it is not a stand alone. We have been trying to get some of the board sponsors to carry it in bulk or a stand alone product but so far I haven't heard anything yet.

Mr.50

do you know where i can find it as a standalone?
if not,what's stuff out there including bAET do you adivse me?
i'm just looking for hardness and leaning out and i don't want to gain mass.
thanx

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn this stuff sounds good...hopefully one of the sponsors can carry it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This is the big problem. I used to have a hook up with someone working at a research lab that had access to some androtriol. Currently ALRI Special Tactics and Thyrogen-X are the only products that I know of that have it and it is not a stand alone. We have been trying to get some of the board sponsors to carry it in bulk or a stand alone product but so far I haven't heard anything yet.

Mr.50
Mr. 50 do you recall the dosage you ran it at?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I kept a pretty good written log of it and i have been meaning to go through my old college stuff to see if I can find it. I will try to do it over the weekend and let you guys know.

Mr.50

Mr. 50 do you recall the dosage you ran it at?

G

Goffio69

Awards
does someone knows the amount of bAET in thyrogen and specials tactis?
i'vesent a mail to ALRI but still have no answers.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
what about retain... If u look at the ingredients in retain... it has bAET in it as well

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally Retain had methyl bAET in it rather then the non methyl. In this instance I think that the non methyl version is a better product. With that said I do not know if the current batches of Retain now have the non methyl version also.

what about retain... If u look at the ingredients in retain... it has bAET in it as well

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope they don't, it's still methly. I know cause I'm taking it right now, and I've gotten some nice muscle harding effects from it as well. Haven't tried the non-methly bAET yet, so I can't really make a comparison.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad its working for you bro. I have tried both and I have to say I liked the non methyl better but who knows.

Mr.50

Nope they don't, it's still methly. I know cause I'm taking it right now, and I've gotten some nice muscle harding effects from it as well. Haven't tried the non-methly bAET yet, so I can't really make a comparison.

G

Goffio69

Awards
Is there a difference betweenn baET in retrain and baET ECPE in tyro-x and special tact?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I think custom mentioned something about carrying it in bulk. I believe it was the non methyl. I'll have to check again to be sure though.

G

Goffio69

Awards
what dose do you take per day and when should iit be taken?
thanx

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Currently I am using 33mg a day transdermally along with 66mg of 7-OH.

application is in morning after my post workout shower.

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
No DMSO, just pure T-Gel. I hadn't considered it to be honest. It's cheap enough that if I need to absorb more, I'll just use more. Double dosing will still last 30 days.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool. I was just wondering. I havent made any of my own trans D's in a while. Last time I did I tried the DMSO method. It was kind of a hassle, and I couldnt tell if it was working much better or not. (used 4AD). If the stuff seems to absorb well than at least you dont have the hassle of measuring out all that DMSO and dropping it in an oral syringe at a time.

G

Goffio69

Awards
Currently I am using 33mg a day transdermally along with 66mg of 7-OH.

application is in morning after my post workout shower.
Why do you choose to use a transdermal method?
I don't know anything about transdermal method but I want to use it with caps.
Is it ok if I cap the bAET, and take it twice/day (at 50 mg like in retain)?
thanx

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
The bAET in Retain is the methylated compound, which increases the bioavailability as an oral, so you will need a higher dose of the non-methly version.

I hadn't considered it as an oral, purely because of the ease of use, good absorbption and low cost of the td. Plus capping 25mg or 50mg accurately is not as easy as higher dose caps.

G

Goffio69

Awards
i have never tried any transdermal stuff.
how can the effectiveness be compare to the caps form?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried any transdermal stuff.
how can the effectiveness be compare to the caps form?
Depends on what your trying to take. Something with high oral-bioavailability probably would not offer many advantages as a trans-D.
But products that have a tendancy to be broken down by digestive enzymes and by the liver (thus requiring high doses oraly) on the other hand, could be more effective at a lower dose if taking transdermally.
Another factor to consider, is the mass of the units. Fine powders can always be pulled through the skin more effectively then larger grain supplements.
I wanted to put some of my rancid tasting long-jack powder in a trans D, but I wasnt sure if it was fine enough, so I never took the plunge. (last thing I need is rancid long jack powder stuck to my skin all day.)
Trans D's are pretty easy to make though, and their helpful at delivering certain things. For instance, after the ban, I had some 4 AD powder, (not cypionate). I couldnt brew a good injectable version, (I could have made a suspension, but that would require at least 1 shot a day for something not really potent enough to be worth it.) so I got a trans D formula from a board sponser emptied half of it into another container for later, added 20% DMSO. IE: 4oz of trans D formula would mean .8 oz of DMSO (20% of 4oz=.8oz), and devided the ammount of powder by 4.8 oz (only expressed in milliliters, the conversion for wich I would have to look up.) and that gives you your dose per milliliter. I also heat for 10-15 seconds in microwave after adding DMSO, and again after adding powder and shaking. Then your all set! (just have to shake it before each application to be safe.) In the case of 4AD, the trans D offered a much greater effect at a much lower dose than the caps!

G

Goffio69

Awards
okay,thanx for this answer.
if i caps the stuff, what dose should i take? do you think 150 mg/day (or more 300mg/day?), taken before bed will be great?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont know. I havent tried the non methyl, actually I start the methyl (retain) for the first time this coming sunday. Maybe Imichael or Grunt can give you a ballpark figure. If it were me, and I didnt know anyone taking it that way, Id figure at least 2-3x's what people are taking transdermally. But thats just a guess.

G

Goffio69

Awards
ok
I'm gonna try retain at 3 caps/day next week and wait to see imichael results and hope to feel the same hardness that people have when they 're on tyro-x + special tacts

I

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Goffio - Mr.50 used to dose at around 100mg a day orally. Have a look in the Custom Nutrition sub-forum, there are two or three threads in there withe some decent info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cristiano88 Supplements 15
D Supplements 16
H Anabolics 1
Mach .78 Supplements 3
J Supplements 8