What ATD based supplement did you find the best?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Novedex Xt while i was on M1t actually and it seemed to get rid of some puffy nips and it really hardened me up, my back broke out a bit also so i knew it was working. I've currently got 2 bottles of Ultra Hotter and i did get some results from them but because they changed from regular ATD to Methyl-ATD it doesn't feel the same at all, doesn't feel nearly as powerful. I'm thinking about picking up some Gasperi Novedex XT or similar product to use in my pct of a Test E cycle. Any suggestions on a good Atd product would be much appreciated.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
In a few weeks I will be able to have a good comparison bween UHer and giant ATD but not for pct,:head: as a standalone

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Rebound XT and Ultra Hotter as part of a PCT regime. The difference between the two was nil. Same strength increase, same acne. My conclusion, find the cheapest ATD possible and buy that. I think Inhibit-E by SNS is the cheapest that I know of.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E worked pretty good for me, I have also tried rebound they are pretty much the same in effects.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So far, UHer is working well but I'll be phasing off of that and onto Rebound soon. If the difference is nil for me, then it's onto bulk powder or cheapo pills.

BHERTZ

Awards
Inhibit-E hasn't done much for my friend who had only used 6-oxo before that.

Me on the other hand, used San Attitude with Nolva in a recent pct. when i went to 3 caps a day i was breaking out everywhere, which unfortunately is a good sign.

It's only $25 as well, so don't discount that one.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I find ATD with Nolva to be a potent PCT combo..best PCT I've ever had.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How long into PCT did you continue the ATD? At what doses?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya Novedex Xt and Attitude are serious considerations, i want a Atd+3-ohat mix.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
last PCT looked like this;

Week 1: UHer 3 pills, Nolva 30 mg, 1 g fenugreek, 200 mg dhea
Week 2: UHer 2 pills, Nolva 20 mg, 1 g fenu, 200 mg dhea
Week 3: UHer 1 pill, Nolva 20 mg, 1.5 g fenu, 100 mg dhea
Week 4: UHer 1 pill, Nolva 10 mg, 2 g fenu, 25 mg dhea

I ran it a little longer because of the gyno scare.

BHERTZ

Awards
PCT:

Week 1: 60mg Nolva/20mg San ATD/2 caps LX

Week 2: 40mg Nolva/40mg San ATD/2 caps LX

Week 3: 20mg Nolva/60mg San ATD/2 caps LX

Week 4: ATD for a few more days at 60mg...LX 1 cap

was also popping some tribulus throughout and into week 5/6

nothing for nothing but the LX is the single best *addition* to a PCT (not it's definitely not capable of pct on it's own but you get the hint)

if you are reading this and you are unsure whether or not to get LX, do it, it will lean your gut out instantly even if you are already lean like me, and will help solidify the gains.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i intend on running some Lean Extreme for 8 weeks along with a Attitude maybe.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't notice a bit of difference when using either LX or Retain. Just something else I don't have to spend my money on.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I thought there was a disscusion on the[ 3 ohat]added to atd did not do much?:study:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Conspiracy music please.

I have my own private theory with ATD and I am probably wrong. I've taken Rebound XT as part of my PCT ( Minus Nolva) And I looked great into PCT, but later own I had what felt like an estrogen rebound. Almost like I had zapped my nattie estro levels so much they had to elevate post admin in order to equal out. So I personally learned why a SERM is necessary in PCT and ATD may be helpful, but I am waiting until I am smarter this time. Am I way off?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's basically my take as well. I use the SERM to bid up the estrogen receptors in the breast tissue and the ATD to lower E levels and spark up some HPTA function in concert with the SERM. I could easily be wrong but it seems to work well for me.

An estrogen rebound is, IMO, very hard to avoid. I seem to always have one after every pct even if I taper down slowly. Mega dosing vitamin C with a little B6 seemed to help this along with cAMPHI.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You need to taper down off of ATD ya i've read that if you don't taper down their will be rebound. This doesn't suprise me it's the same with Femara.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think even with the tapering you still get it simply because there's no way to split the dose small enough. These new compounds are pretty strong.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ATD is so strong that until I am certain I can use or abuse it correctly, then I may hold off using it. I am sitting on 5 or 6 grams so its not like its going anywhere without me. I am most interested in a low dose ATD transdermal. What do you guys think about that?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Dermabolics makes a transdermal ATD product and it's 750mg PER BOTTLE!

mrallnatural

Awards
I use Giant Nutritions' ATD.... it's all I have been using.... And I have 90%+ of all my gains. I have some info I saved from another forum regarding ATD...

Horm Behav. 1989 Mar;23(1):10-26.

Effects of ATD on male sexual behavior and androgen receptor binding: a reexamination of the aromatization hypothesis.

Kaplan ME, McGinnis MY.

Department of Anatomy, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, CUNY, New York 10029.

The aromatization hypothesis asserts that testosterone (T) must be aromatized to estradiol (E2) to activate copulatory behavior in the male rat. In support of this hypothesis, the aromatization inhibitor, ATD, has been found to suppress male sexual behavior in T-treated rats. In our experiment, we first replicated this finding by peripherally injecting ATD (15 mg/day) or propylene glycol into T-treated (two 10-mm Silastic capsules) or control castrated male rats. In a second experiment, we bilaterally implanted either ATD-filled or blank cannulae into the medial preoptic area (MPOA) of either T-treated or control castrated male rats. With this more local distribution of ATD, a lesser decline in sexual behavior was found, suggesting that other brain areas are involved in the neurohormonal activation of copulatory behavior in the male rat. To determine whether in vivo ATD interacts with androgen or estrogen receptors, we conducted cell nuclear androgen and estrogen receptor binding assays of hypothalamus, preoptic area, amygdala, and septum following treatment with the combinations of systemic T alone. ATD plus T, ATD alone, and blank control. In all four brain areas binding of T to androgen receptors was significantly decreased in the presence of ATD, suggesting that ATD may act both as an androgen receptor blocker and as an aromatization inhibitor. Competitive binding studies indicated that ATD competes in vitro for cytosol androgen receptors, thus substantiating the in vivo antiandrogenic effects of ATD. Cell nuclear estrogen receptor binding was not significantly increased by exposure to T in the physiological range. No agonistic properties of ATD were observed either behaviorally or biochemically. Thus, an alternative explanation for the inhibitory effects of ATD on male sexual behavior is that ATD prevents T from binding to androgen receptors.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That study is retardedly meaningless for our use.

How much does an average test rat weigh? a half pound? 15mgs into a half pound animal is the equivalent of 6 grams into a 200 pound man.

They say "Thus, an alternative explanation for the inhibitory effects of ATD on male sexual behavior is that ATD prevents T from binding to androgen receptors.

I say an alternative explanation is that they are using rats, an animal with a very different endocrine response to androgens than humans, and chose to inject an insanley high amount of ATD, the end result is a study that has no semblance to the reality of usual human oral dosing. They may be right, but not because of the flawed methods of that study, study pig response to an appropriate oral dose and get back to us, doctoral dumbasses.

BHERTZ

Awards
I agree with you guys to a point. I am beginning to wonder if we should stick with some good ol' 6-oxo or something more mild for us guys who love our Nolva and leave the ATD's for people who for some odd reason dont want to run Nolva.

Nolva v. ATD :duel:

sorry that was lame, but yeah just cause something stronger comes out doesnt mean we all have to jump on it. Pretty soon they'll be marketing that ATD isn't any good and they will come out with some super-ATD which is absolutely insane. I dont know what to think anymore.....:blink:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
That study is retardedly meaningless for our use.

How much does an average test rat weigh? a half pound? 15mgs into a half pound animal is the equivalent of 6 grams into a 200 pound man.

They say "Thus, an alternative explanation for the inhibitory effects of ATD on male sexual behavior is that ATD prevents T from binding to androgen receptors.

I say an alternative explanation is that they are using rats, an animal with a very different endocrine response to androgens than humans, and chose to inject an insanley high amount of ATD, the end result is a study that has no semblance to the reality of usual human oral dosing. They may be right, but not because of the flawed methods of that study, study pig response to an appropriate oral dose and get back to us, doctoral dumbasses.
I totaly agree .I am experimenting different ATD supps not for PCT but for kind of an OTC HRT I already have an opinion on UHer and now am using a pure ATD sup.I think we have to find the right dosage.Right now am running 25gm twice a week.I know of a few trying this also maybe we sould make a seperate thead and keep updated?:type:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think if it were blocking AR aggressively then I would have just gained 20 pounds while using it and a legal cycle.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I think if it were blocking AR aggressively then I would have just gained 20 pounds while using it and a legal cycle.
Yea but your using hotter right? From my ex with that[and its right up] it seems to be more focused on the brain then total body not realy sure yet but I think were going to find its much weaker than pure ATD and it only has 18grms compared to 25grams pure ATD:stick:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's either that or these forms of ATD represent a prohormone unto themselves. People seem to gain strength and even size when using them for PCT...and that's suspicious IMO.

I agree that the jury is still definitely out on ATD and it's role in PCt et al. Anecdotally though, it has worked well for me and I will continue to use it until I see some reason not to.

I'll be swtiching to regular ATD(everyone was out of UHer) in a week or so and will report any observable differences between it and UHer.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'll be swtiching to regular ATD(everyone was out of UHer) in a week or so and will report any observable differences between it and UHer.
Probably won't notice any difference. I didn't. I had my best PCT using straight Nolva. ATD worked well for me too though, besides the nasty acne. Next PCT will be a combo of both.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
It's either that or these forms of ATD represent a prohormone unto themselves. People seem to gain strength and even size when using them for PCT...and that's suspicious IMO.
That exactly what I thought.It was very strange why I never got dry joints on hotter.I had lots of strength ,felt a little bloated, not what I expected from an AI:nono:

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Pretty soon they'll be marketing that ATD isn't any good and they will come out with some super-ATD which is absolutely insane. I dont know what to think anymore.....:blink:
Rebound reloaded! :eek:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

On your first point, I've seen some speculation on other boards with some claiming that UHer is exactly that.

As to UHer being sold out, AX has lixcensed it and sells the same formula as a product called "PCT." http://anabolicxtreme.com/store/pct.html

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have tried Rebound XT and Ultra Hotter as part of a PCT regime. The difference between the two was nil. Same strength increase, same acne. My conclusion, find the cheapest ATD possible and buy that. I think Inhibit-E by SNS is the cheapest that I know of.
Here is the HPLC results on Inhibit-E for anyone interested that may not have seen it in our subforum.

Attachments

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly why I purchased it. High quality for the best price. Can't beat that.