What ATD based supplement did you find the best?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I'll be swtiching to regular ATD(everyone was out of UHer) in a week or so and will report any observable differences between it and UHer.
    Probably won't notice any difference. I didn't. I had my best PCT using straight Nolva. ATD worked well for me too though, besides the nasty acne. Next PCT will be a combo of both.

2. It's either that or these forms of ATD represent a prohormone unto themselves. People seem to gain strength and even size when using them for PCT...and that's suspicious IMO.
    That exactly what I thought.It was very strange why I never got dry joints on hotter.I had lots of strength ,felt a little bloated, not what I expected from an AI
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Pretty soon they'll be marketing that ATD isn't any good and they will come out with some super-ATD which is absolutely insane. I dont know what to think anymore.....
    Rebound reloaded!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kris4153
    Rebound reloaded!
    yea anyone know whats in this stuff?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    It's either that or these forms of ATD represent a prohormone unto themselves. People seem to gain strength and even size when using them for PCT...and that's suspicious IMO.

I'll be swtiching to regular ATD(everyone was out of UHer) in a week or so and will report any observable differences between it and UHer.
    On your first point, I've seen some speculation on other boards with some claiming that UHer is exactly that.

As to UHer being sold out, AX has lixcensed it and sells the same formula as a product called "PCT." http://anabolicxtreme.com/store/pct.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I have tried Rebound XT and Ultra Hotter as part of a PCT regime. The difference between the two was nil. Same strength increase, same acne. My conclusion, find the cheapest ATD possible and buy that. I think Inhibit-E by SNS is the cheapest that I know of.
    Here is the HPLC results on Inhibit-E for anyone interested that may not have seen it in our subforum.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

7. That's exactly why I purchased it. High quality for the best price. Can't beat that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:27 PM
  2. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:20 PM
  3. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM